Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now (1501 Views)

If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... / Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? / What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by phylshan: 8:41am On Jul 01, 2023
You are old enough to be married with children if you once used this lantern.

Re: If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:42am On Jul 01, 2023
I used am oooo no be small. I loved to read with it at night.
Re: If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by talented321: 9:09am On Jul 01, 2023
Marry, marry, marry.
Una think say to marry na one year journey, you can only marry when u are doing well, or do you think u can marry with 50k salary, manchi life favour A early no means say he go favour B early.
WHEN U DON BALANCE THAT IS WHEN U SHOULD THINK OF MARRIAGE. MARRIAGE IS NOT BECAUSE MY MATES ARE MARRYING I SHOULD MARRY STUFF.

4 Likes

Re: If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by henrimoto(m): 9:23am On Jul 01, 2023
... Once upon a time ! When kerosene was as cheap as ....

2 Likes

Re: If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by labake1(f): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2023
I no use am
Re: If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by Jazzman01: 10:44am On Jul 01, 2023
i still used it till around 2014 or thereabouts
Re: If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by henrimoto(m): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
Jazzman01:
i still used it till around 2014 or thereabouts
"kresene" - kerosene still dey cheap then.
Re: If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by Nazgul: 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
They're still using this in some remote villages till tomorrow sef. No be everywhere electricity reach.

1 Like

Re: If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by henrimoto(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
Nazgul:
They're still using this in some remote villages till tomorrow sef. No be everywhere electricity reach.
True! MANY remote areas.
Re: If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by Purvan(m): 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
I've the vintage model of it limited edition from my sailor grandpa apparently worth $100 when my sister accidentally placed it for sale on Jiji
Re: If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
But we're still using them... undecided undecided
Re: If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by wunmi590(m): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2023

Nothing in this, people are still using it now, it hasn't gone extinct as you think...
Re: If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by Senioreddy: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
Nazgul:

I still use it sometimes when there's no light at home and guess what it's part of a wedding gift😂

1 Like

Re: If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by Foodqueen(f): 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
I am in need of one right now, for my chicks.
Re: If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by henrimoto(m): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
Senioreddy:

I still use it sometimes when there's no light at home and guess what it's part of a wedding gift😂
... As wedding gift!!?
Re: If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
phylshan:
Na by force to be married and with children? lipsrsealed
Re: If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by sisisioge: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
grin grin grin grin

The dreadful lantern! To wash the globe na war! Thank God it was so cheap to replace then....e break, we replace before mama finds out grin

1 Like

Re: If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by Sanguine(f): 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
All these "you should be married (with kids) by now" crew, you people should rest Biko! 🙄

And this lantern is actually still in use in some homes. 😜
Re: If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by VenumX: 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
phylshan:

Why can't you say things like :

You should have invented something by now

You should have discovered a way to defeat the white man's patriarchy by now.

Nothing like the above. Marriage is the only ultimate goal of zoo people cause they can't think past their groin region...Yet, most of you are too broke to afford a successful one.

Shame.
Re: If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
I used this one to read for my ICAN exam
Re: If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by Nazgul: 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
Senioreddy:

Lol...are you for real?

Are you based in a remote village?
Re: If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by Icrave4u: 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
Used this back in the early 80's when most of you reading this were not yet born.
Re: If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by Tohmey(m): 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
phylshan:
Lols. .
Re: If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by Senioreddy: 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
Nazgul:

Lol...are you for real?

Are you based in a remote village?

Ilol 'm based in lagos
Re: If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by Senioreddy: 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
henrimoto:
... As wedding gift!!?

Yes o😂
Re: If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by Rexymania(m): 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
My Mum sabi service this thing die. God bless and keep her soul. Amen
Re: If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by b3llo(m): 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
We had 2 that were blue coloured back in the days. Am working towards settling down soon.
Re: If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by Rexymania(m): 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
Foodqueen:
I am in need of one right now, for my chicks.

Don't use it for the chics, the smoke will suffocating them
Re: If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by Foodqueen(f): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
Rexymania:

Don't use it for the chics, the smoke will suffocating them

Really
Re: If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by flokii: 1:19am On Jul 02, 2023
It's the way I hold the glass with care back then to clean inside as if it's egg. Good old days of lantern.

1 Like

Re: If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by Nazgul: 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
Senioreddy:

Ilol 'm based in lagos
Well since it was a wedding gift, I guess you're just keeping it for the memories.
Re: If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now by phylshan: 8:24am On Jul 03, 2023
VenumX:

Why can't you say things like :

You should have invented something by now

You should have discovered a way to defeat the white man's patriarchy by now.

Nothing like the above. Marriage is the only ultimate goal of zoo people cause they can't think past their groin region...Yet, most of you are too broke to afford a successful one.

Shame.
Babies on this Forum.

(1) (Reply)

How To Give Birth To A Bor Or A Girl / some / Friend In Need To Save Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.