Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? (30308 Views)

See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids / How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? / What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Blesstar(f): 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
Good evening Nlanders.

A quick one..
I need your sincere opinions...

Married couples in the house, would you still WANT to be married to your current wife or husband in your next life?
(That's if there's such a thing as a next life though)

And pls do well to give reasons for your answers.

5 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Olaolex: 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
Let me book space and learn from experienced people. I love to learn.

I dedicate this FTC to the most beautiful wife and the most handsome husband on Nairaland.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Cypress042(m): 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
Currently with the rate of divorce and happenings in marriages today,

I'm still considering marriage as an option undecided

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Orobokibo1: 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
NO >>>NEVER AGAIN
at first she made me believe she was an angel and was only trying to complete me.
all that changed the moment she got that ring.

they are only hungry and looking for someone to change their societal status and someone to bear their burden

377 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Jollos(m): 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2022
All women get psycho small. Endurance and tolerance is the key to survival in marriage.

With time patience and endurance marriage is sweet.

151 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by GoooodHardDick: 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
You don't marry a Nigerian girl, you only bang their pussy, dump them and move on.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Or11: 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
I wish I never got married

208 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Connected1: 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
Not marred yet.

But I wish to have a partner as understanding as her in my next life.

Though she's flawed but I know I can manage.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Omniman(m): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
grin
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by PHZADDY1(m): 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
E be things,some no go like marry for their next life self.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Eyesstone(f): 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
May be

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Godspowerpro: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ghenghen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by qtx(m): 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
YES!!! grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Penguin2: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hmmmm

I’m not married and I don’t think I’m ever getting married.

I get easily irritated with women being around me for long.

I’m just comfortable with fvck and go.

Maybe if I ever decide to marry, my wife would be staying in Enugu while I stay in Lagos. I will just be visiting her once in a month and sometimes 2 months.

Anything other than that, I might seek for divorce within one month.

112 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Capernum: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
I don't think so. Such a rude and spoilt lady.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by nike4love: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
Op u re looking for trouble

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
As someone who loves adventure, I d say no.
I ll prefer someone with a different character.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by KUNZEH(m): 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
Reading comments

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Kingzeez10: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
Wahala thread

Wahala wahala wahala in Portable's voice grin grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by GoooodHardDick: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
Orobokibo1:
at first she made me believe she was an angel and was only trying to complete me.
all that changed the moment she got that ring.

they are only hungry and looking for someone to change their societal status and someone to bear their burden

A man gains absolutely nothing from marriage.

Marriage is a burden and a cage to a man. Marriage is a woman's biggest achievement. Have you seen a Man bragging about getting married before? Hell no! But you see ladies? Dem dey use am make mouth like mad knowing fully well their life depends on it because they're not bringing anything to the table at all

204 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by DWJOBScom(m): 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
Aleast try another person and see

4 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by edogu(m): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
Five years of marriage and it's as if we just got married yesterday. If there’s anything like another world, I will still get married to my wife.

502 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Treadway: 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
100%!!!!

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by chinae(m): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
God abego, make person marry beta wife o

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Nairalander248: 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
Here to learn cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by wunmi590(m): 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2022

I'm here to read truth and lies lipsrsealed

18 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by DenreleDave(m): 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
NO AND NEVER...

I married in Peter obi clans and it has been hell.. Anambra people keep cursing the family because Peter obi ruined their lives and ran to lagos.. Any small argument btw I and my wife, she threatens me with Peter obi Ip0bs

He squandered the state money into beer factory and most responsible men in the state are now drunkards...

I am so ashamed dt same man is the chief patron of Ip0b terr orist and it feels so bad to marry from a man called Peter obi.......

So Op, I will never marry into this failure of a man called Peter obi family again

grin grin grin grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Jesse6(m): 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
Omo de way people dey reply dey Mk this marriage issue be like prison oo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Jessewizy(m): 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
Absolutely YES

30 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by fredoooooo: 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
Yes .. yes .. yes ... cool

31 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Some Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem, Need Reorientation - Opinion / 20 Things Women Should Never Do! / Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.