Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? (22374 Views)

Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) / Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi / How Will You Rate Buhari's Administration So Far- Channels TV Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Tunde835(m): 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2023
Cromagnon:

Alternative?
The western world was built on slavery, oppression and genocide when they were done they created 'democracy' and forced the rest of the world to follow. It's why at any slight indifference a country shows then they're on to 'fight for their freedom' to be gay. I think darth vader star wars style would work as in one guy taking charge and designing it as he sees fit like Xi jiping or Putin
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by que4: 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
How satisfied am I? On a scale of 0-10 with 0 being the lowest and 10 the highest, Tinubu scores a 0.
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Holuwaseun001(m): 12:04am On Jul 03, 2023
36 days in Office @B.A.T ruling Nigeria

Ruthless and Maladministration order of the d day

Hike in Fuel price
Ivolatile laws and regulations
Non payment of salaries and Stipend of Citizens
Appointment of Miscreants as Minister
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by NewLife87: 12:41am On Jul 03, 2023
It's clear

Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Dbegining: 9:32am On Jul 03, 2023
iammo:
cool

Am enjoying every bit of it

Enough electricity

Solar panel and inverter that I marketed , I got atleast 5 response with 2 asking for qoutation

Same as CNG/LNG generator carburator

I've seen your posts hailing the subsidy removal because of the increase in sales of a product you import and sell.

And this is what I'll say:

Firstly you must know that Nigeria dependence on fuel is more than for power. It's also for transportation among other things.

So, for the fact that we have a "solution" to the power cost doesn't mean that it's not bitting people in other areas.

And really we can't call LNG a solution cause it's not even cheap. It's 650/kg but not still cheap. As at 2019, it was 270/kg. This same AOC govt took it to 850/kg and now that it's now 650/kg you want us to say it's cheap? I know families that can't afford gas. They've gone charcoal long time. And I know people that afford gas on "part time basis" so, it's not cheap.

And not everybody will sell that thing. Not everybody will start Hawking it. So, for that fact that you "saw opportunity" should others that can't tap into this opportunity die?

Lastly, before the subsidy removal, how much sales of that product were you making? Very little I guess. But now, sales have skyrocketed so you're happy only because the policy has brought about increase in sales of a product that you've been finding difficult to sell since 2016 not because if any other thing. And that's the full meaning of selfishness. You don't care if others die, as long as youre able to see crumbs from the table. May God help you.
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Exceed15: 11:42am On Jul 04, 2023
Anti- people policies. Plunging more into poverty. May God deliver us from this government.
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Cromagnon: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
Tunde835:
The western world was built on slavery,

Not really

oppression and genocide when they were done they created 'democracy'

They didn't create it
It evolved as lights and Carson's realised kings needed them then the people also realised the counts and marquis needed them too. Same for women and slaves. Especially during war time, you realise armed men are equal men.

[/b]and forced the rest of the world to follow.
[b]

True

It's why at any slight indifference a country shows then they're on to 'fight for their freedom' to be gay.

Gay Ppl just realised their swing vote like all aforementioned

I think darth vader star wars style would work as in one guy taking charge and designing it as he sees fit like Xi jiping or Putin
china under mao, Russia under Stalin, Germany under Hitler. It never ends well. Power corrupts. Democracy is the only check or balance unfortunately.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF / Nigerian Boko Haram Members Arrested By Security Operatives In Cameroon / Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.