Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? (22376 Views)

Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) / Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi / How Will You Rate Buhari's Administration So Far- Channels TV Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Cromagnon: 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
CodeTemplar:
This is a popular scenario. Nigerians are being squeezed unjustly by tinubu's policy. He should chase bandits and kidnappers from forest and allow farmers farm in peace to alleviate hunger. Let jobless people be free to go and engage their time and be productive without fear of being levied, killed, raped or kidnapped for ransom.

Production is low currently and that's undeniably the root of lack. Lack of things leads to increase in price.
He signed electricity bill.
Electricity will increase production
Its up to investors now

How are his policies unjust
You prefer round tripping of dollar due your price controls
Or fuel scarcity due to price controls
Or no investment in electricity cos of price controls

You cannot deceive the market laws of supply and demand
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by sylo247(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
iwaeda:
How satisfied are you with the Tinubu regime so far?
I am devastated by the fact that the bread I bought for# 1100 is now #1200, the future of this nation is unknown. Since inception of the present administration most middle class citizens barely feed adequately, that's how I have fared so far.
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Sleekfingers: 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
iwaeda:

In a month? That's a ridiculous question
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by BabaIbo: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
iammo:

Oga don't be like Ojuckwu show yourself

Na pussy dey hide

Why you dey avoid my mention after I dropped two locations for you?

I pity people wey get you o, I won't say more than this.

Be warned, no be everybody you go dey run your mouth with.
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by MechanicMike: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

Your hardship must favour me and my family.

u neeed help..ok my millionaire uncle is loookin for goood edukated woman who can do house girl work & u will be pay a coool 25k (25 thousand naira ...cash). u will all so get house girl uniform so people can respet u. U WANT? smiley
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by AfonjaPriest: 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
On behalf of BAThief supporters, we are satisfied that suffer don tire us. We appeal he should not remove subsidy on agbado and cassava, because our N30,000 stipend is no longer tenable and is in need of revision for harmonisation with the catastrophic calamity of economic climate.
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by CaptainFM1: 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
Very dissatisfied.
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by ManDemMaCall(m): 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
For now Country hard no b small, but I have a strong beliv dat there's gonna b light shocked shocked at the end of the tunnel!!
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by nuruajao: 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
Wow is it true that otti refused to hang PBAT portrait in his office?
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by ayo2008: 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:
undecided

When the breakfast is yet to be served. Other countries are also implementing measures to generate new income..

We must first go through the hardship before having surplus

The masses go through the hardship while the political elites feed fat? Funny people

Recently the Speaker of house of Rep elected 33 legislative aides?
Let Govt reduce cost of governance too

The hardship should be two way not one way( masses alone)

1 Like

Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:02am On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:
undecided

When the breakfast is yet to be served. Other countries are also implementing measures to generate new income..

You are not intelligent atal. So Nigerians must go into hardship before the govt delivers. Why not set measures on grounf to ameliorate the sufferings before taking harsh policies. Agbadorians are too dull for my likings

1 Like

Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by donhils: 6:08am On Jul 02, 2023
Tinubu's administration and 'satisfied' shouldn't be in the same sentence at this moment.

1 Like

Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by DatNiggaDaz: 6:20am On Jul 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Very Satisfied
grin grin

Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by andycom(m): 7:05am On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:
undecided

Same thing you said when Buhari was president Abi?
Seems them born you with hardship and you no wan get sense small.

6 months old babies reason better than this
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Agugbadin: 8:28am On Jul 02, 2023
Much more better than Buhari
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Average9jaman: 9:35am On Jul 02, 2023
casualobserver:

The reason why there is so much hardship in the 1st place is subsidy and bad forex management. The 1st step is to stop was is causing the pain, it does not mean the pain will stop immediately but it means the pain will not get any worse and over time things will get better.

The reason why there are no jobs is because the people that create jobs (investors) all stopped investing in Nigeria. Investors (both local and foreign) ran away from investing in Nigeria was because they couldn’t get their money out, a good case in point is Emirates Airline, hat has close to $1b stuck in Nigeria it couldn’t get out. As a result it banned Air peace from Dubai (which means Air peace can’t make forex from Dubai customers) and banned visas to Nigeria. Investors create jobs, without the jobs unemployment rises and suffering rises. Another was are portfolio investors who invest in our stock and bond market. When they had problems getting their money out they stopped investing in Nigeria. The inflow of foreign portfolio investment (aka dollars) was a big source of foreign exchange that dried up under Buhari. As for subsidy, it is on record that we have already saved N400b in just 30 days. That is more money for social programmes, , increased salaries, education, infrastructure health education etc.

think about it, Lagos-Ibadan rail cost $2b (or N1.4 trillion at todays exchange rate). We had to borrow the money because we were spending all our money on subsidy…that was going to neighboring countries. Yet in just 3 and a half months we will have saved bough money to build another Lagos Ibadan rail line without having to borrow. All the money we spent on subsidy, do we have anything to show for it? If we had spent the subsidy money on infrastructure or education, at least we would be able to point to where the money went.

I beg to differ that subsidy is one of the reasons for hardship in the country, though I agree with you about bad forex management.

The number 1 reason for the hardship is bad governance followed by extreme corruption and weak rule of law

If you have been following happenings in recent times the level of theft, looting, diverting funds has been on a monumental scale, some ministries exist for the purpose of siphoning large amounts of public resources, government officials loot with reckless abandon because there are no repercussions for their crimes, like that previous humanitarian woman, sadia - just to mention 1 among many and 95% of them are walking around scot free

If corruption and looting of public funds is adequately plugged in all MDAs(the root cause of our problems), the amount of money realised will equate or exceed the money going to subsidy, those monies can now be used to invest in infrastructure, healthcare, education and so on

We all agree that subsidy should go, however, concrete measures MUST be put in place to avoid the effects that we are seeing, it should follow a Carefully planned framework to minimise the negative impact on the economy, subsidy removal should be a gradual thing and not overnight without any consideration for the brutal aftereffects

We don't even know if the money being saved from subsidy will be used to align the pockets of a select few - as usual

1 Like

Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by phemmyfour: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2023
iwaeda:
below par
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:

Bro, ignore those lilly kids, they don't worth your time

Ḩ̵̦͉̯͝Ẹ̴̎̔̍́̋̈́̔̆̎͋̓͊̕͠L̶̙̦̩͌͐́͠Ļ̵̛̛̦̤̙̭̟̣͓̑̇̂̇̂̀̀̌̌͝͝ Ȧ̸͇̦̞̆N̴̨͙̘̩͍͖̪͑͐̏́̅͟U̷̢̡͉͖̘͍̮̜̥̣̝̝̜͑̄̿̊́̃͒̈́̕͜Ş̷̩̰̝̳͈̘̲̰̘̪͕̟̌͟!̷̧̧̞̖͉̱̘͙̲͔̀̅͠!̷̧͎̳̄̅̽̔̾͝͝!̶̢̤̤̦̀͝

ꫝꫀꪶꪶ ꪖ᭢ꪊక!!!

🅗🅔🅛🅛 🅐🅝🅤🅢!!!

🅷🅴🅻🅻 🅰🅽🆄🆂!!!

【H】【E】【L】【L】 【A】【N】【U】【S】【!】【!】【!】

HྂEྂLྂLྂ AྂNྂUྂSྂ!ྂ!ྂ!ྂ

♥J♥E♥S♥U♥S ♥C♥H♥R♥I♥S♥T ♥O♥F ♥N♥A♥Z♥E♥R♥E♥T♥H♥

JESUS ⃤꙰CHRIST OF NAZERETH⚗︎⃞

I⃠ n⃠e⃠v⃠e⃠r⃠ s⃠e⃠e⃠ y⃠o⃠u⃠ t⃠h⃠i⃠s⃠ h⃠u⃠m⃠b⃠l⃠e⃠,⃠ W⃠E⃠T⃠I⃠N⃠ H⃠A⃠P⃠P⃠E⃠N⃠ G⃠!⃠

ɨ ɲ€˅€я $€€ ¥๏µ ţhɨ$ hµʍβℓ€, ώ€ţɨɲ hąρρ€ɲ ǥ!

î ИƎϑƎЯ ƧƎƎ Уøυ ✞ℍîƧ ℍυℳᏰℓƎ, ᏔƎ✞îИ ℍДρρƎИ Ꮆ!

Ꭵ ภꂅᏉꂅᏒ Ꮥꂅꂅ ᎩԾu Ϯ♅ᎥᏕ ♅uოცլꂅ, ᎳꂅϮᎥภ ♅ᕱᎵᎵꂅภ g!
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by casualobserver: 11:49am On Jul 02, 2023
Average9jaman:

I beg to differ that subsidy is one of the reasons for hardship in the country, though I agree with you about bad forex management.

The number 1 reason for the hardship is bad governance followed by extreme corruption and weak rule of law

If you have been following happenings in recent times the level of theft, looting, diverting funds has been on a monumental scale, some ministries exist for the purpose of siphoning large amounts of public resources, government officials loot with reckless abandon because there are no repercussions for their crimes, like that previous humanitarian woman, sadia - just to mention 1 among many and 95% of them are walking around scot free

If corruption and looting of public funds is adequately plugged in all MDAs(the root cause of our problems), the amount of money realised will equate or exceed the money going to subsidy, those monies can now be used to invest in infrastructure, healthcare, education and so on

We all agree that subsidy should go, however, concrete measures MUST be put in place to avoid the effects that we are seeing, it should follow a Carefully planned framework to minimise the negative impact on the economy, subsidy removal should be a gradual thing and not overnight without any consideration for the brutal aftereffects

We don't even know if the money being saved from subsidy will be used to align the pockets of a select few - as usual
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by silverkings: 11:51am On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:
undecided

wicked man. God will judge you and your generation
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by NewLife87: 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2023
BabaIbo:

Why you dey avoid my mention after I dropped two locations for you?

I pity people wey get you o, I won't say more than this.

Be warned, no be everybody you go dey run your mouth with.

But iammo why are you now avoiding BabaIbo since now? Okay you are 🐥 🐔. Just plenty talk, no AKshon

1 Like

Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Tunde835(m): 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2023
iwaeda:
I think democracy is stupid
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by iammo(m): 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
NewLife87:

But iammo why are you now avoiding BabaIbo since now? Okay you are 🐥 🐔. Just plenty talk, no AKshon

Na pikin go leave Ibadan go Benin for stupidity

If him one come make he come ibadan
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by zinaunreal(m): 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
lolu2019:
very very satisfied.no good things come without pain.

You be better mumu

1 Like

Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by lolu2019: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
zinaunreal:

You be better mumu
ode

1 Like

Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by zinaunreal(m): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
lolu2019:
ode

Inherited mumu

1 Like

Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by NewLife87: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
iammo:

Na pikin go leave Ibadan go Benin for stupidity

If him one come make he come ibadan

grin grin
Carry your men go find him now. Na just 3hrs joni grin grin
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by lanresord: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
This is wickedness
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by galantjoe(m): 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
There is nothing to rate this govt higher. So far his policy is populist, which caused pains and hardship to poor Nigerians. We re yet to receive dividend of his administration. Maybe things will still turn around for good
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Cromagnon: 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
Tunde835:
I think democracy is stupid
Alternative?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Launches National Electronic ID Cards / We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed / Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.