Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Funny Number Plate Seen On A Highway In Afghanistan (Photo) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Funny Number Plate Seen On A Highway In Afghanistan (Photo) (85823 Views)

Man Pays ₦217M For A RR1 Number Plate, The Price Of 20 Brand New Toyota Camry / Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral / Lagos State License Number Plate Codes & What They Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Number Plate Seen On A Highway In Afghanistan (Photo) by nuruajao: 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
So.....Atiku in Afghanistan not my PDP power to the people jareee
Re: Funny Number Plate Seen On A Highway In Afghanistan (Photo) by Melagros(m): 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
Rolings:

Actually Afghanistan is not as scary as you pint it
Or
Have been painted to you

I was watching a documentary on Al jazeeerah about Afghanistan opium addicts....it was the mujahideens (fighters) that were performing police duties assisting the doctors round up addicts for reformation. They were just like your regular policemen doing police duties. That day I began to have a different view f the Taliban and realised actually they have come to stay. Even UN EU USA etc have given up hostility towards them and are now seeking cooperation
You said Afghanistan is not scary? Have you watched other cruel documentaries about the talibans on Aljazeera? Hope you're aware that today a sharia law was introduced banning female salon in that country...reported by Aljazeera
Re: Funny Number Plate Seen On A Highway In Afghanistan (Photo) by ibinaboonline: 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
You sound deeply naive. By the way, I've seen that documentary.
Rolings:

Or
Have been painted to you

I was watching a documentary on Al jazeeerah about Afghanistan opium addicts....it was the mujahideens (fighters) that were performing police duties assisting the doctors round up addicts for reformation. They were just like your regular policemen doing police duties. That day I began to have a different view f the Taliban and realised actually they have come to stay. Even UN EU USA etc have given up hostility towards them and are now seeking cooperation
Re: Funny Number Plate Seen On A Highway In Afghanistan (Photo) by Opanka44(m): 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
millionboi2:
you give anybody three thousand Keep for you?ask for help don't place demand

That's exceptionally TRUE Sir. You're right. Thanks a lot. I'm sorry pls
Re: Funny Number Plate Seen On A Highway In Afghanistan (Photo) by pfadom: 5:28am On Jul 05, 2023
You're entitled to your choice. It is subjective.

Illegal1:

omoh.........PDP Beta pass APC ooh
Re: Funny Number Plate Seen On A Highway In Afghanistan (Photo) by Blacktruth: 7:33am On Jul 05, 2023
People delete people grin
Re: Funny Number Plate Seen On A Highway In Afghanistan (Photo) by DaChosenOne: 9:21am On Jul 05, 2023
Rolings:

Or
Have been painted to you

You abokis don't get sense. I hope the Taliban don't bring their BS to Africa.
Re: Funny Number Plate Seen On A Highway In Afghanistan (Photo) by lilybonny(f): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2023
It should have been PDAPC 21
Re: Funny Number Plate Seen On A Highway In Afghanistan (Photo) by DaChosenOne: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2023
STRI1:
Afghanistan cities are more beautiful than many states in Nigeria. The Talibans are good people when USA armed them against solviet invaders, but are bad people when alqaeda attacked from their country

Someone come get this BOKO HARAM member @STRI1! He's praising terrorist sh1thole Afghanistan and the Taliban. This is why I say African muslims need to be shipped to the Middle East and Asia where they can be slaves for the Arab/West Asian muslim masters. Abeeeds for real, these abokis are.
Re: Funny Number Plate Seen On A Highway In Afghanistan (Photo) by DaChosenOne: 11:15am On Jul 05, 2023
ibinaboonline:
You sound deeply naive. By the way, I've seen that documentary.

He's a muslim. Muslims support terrorism. They agree with all this Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, Al Shabaab and ISIS nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Funny Number Plate Seen On A Highway In Afghanistan (Photo) by STRI1: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2023
DaChosenOne:

Someone come get this BOKO HARAM member @STRI1! He's praising terrorist sh1thole Afghanistan and the Taliban. This is why I say Africans muslims need to be shipped to the Middle East and Asia where they can be slaves for the Arab/West Asian muslim masters. Abeeeds for real, these abokis are.

Get well soon
Re: Funny Number Plate Seen On A Highway In Afghanistan (Photo) by DaChosenOne: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2023
STRI1:

Get well soon

Imagine praising Afghanistan and the Taliban. You abokis need to left out in the Sahel desert to perish. So you can meet your Mohamed and Allah in hell.
Re: Funny Number Plate Seen On A Highway In Afghanistan (Photo) by STRI1: 11:39am On Jul 05, 2023
DaChosenOne:

Imagine praising Afghanistan and the Taliban. You abokis need to left out in the Sahel desert to perish. So you can meet your Mohamed and Allah in hell.

To a guinea pig, anyone reasonable enough to see beyond hypocrisy is aboki. Mumu. ..

Taliban fought against invader

Ipob terrorist killing themselves and caging themselves for nothing. Goats.
Re: Funny Number Plate Seen On A Highway In Afghanistan (Photo) by johnaruson(m): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
Yes PDP is synonymous with Afganystn. Tehrorised Nigeria for 16 good years
Re: Funny Number Plate Seen On A Highway In Afghanistan (Photo) by Mautonmentos(m): 12:33am On Jul 06, 2023
This is Massachusetts license plate. See sample of blurred portion of image below.
gaby:
Fower to za fifulllll
grin grin

Re: Funny Number Plate Seen On A Highway In Afghanistan (Photo) by Gandrova: 6:47am On Jul 06, 2023
Rolings:

Or
Have been painted to you

The same way Israelites are painting Hamas as terrorists! I have known if you want to kill a dog, you need to give it a bad name.
Re: Funny Number Plate Seen On A Highway In Afghanistan (Photo) by maasoap(m): 7:03am On Jul 06, 2023
Rexymania:
Na who go Afghanistan go dey snap picture? You won die? 😬😬
I'm even amazed by the state of the cars I'm seeing in the pic, neat and elegant. I thought I would be seeing donkeys and wheelbarrows with the way people like you project that country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Cars For First Timers With Budget Of Less Than 1m / LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com / See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.