Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,092 members, 7,849,413 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis (4840 Views)

List Of Governors Tribunal May Remove Before End Of September And Why / How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis / See The Evidence INEC Doesn't Want You See - Tribunal May Cancel 2023 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by JasonScoolari: 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
fergie001:
September beckons..... All these issues canvassed therein will be resolved in favour of the respondents.
Even you?
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by hedonido: 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
This Garfield guy is funny. A self declared and obvious APC apologist/beneficiary who always purports to be 'objective' is his unending 'analyses' and prognoses.

Such a joker, but can't hate because at least he makes his partisanship known in a dignified manner and he isn't an insufferable zombie like the rest of the APC irritants here.

1 Like

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by fergie001: 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
Penguin2:

Lemme also quote you to serve as reference.

JasonScoolari:
Even you?
Go back and read the SC in Buhari/Atiku v Yar'Adua then read Atiku v Buhari then I have the recent judgement of Oyetola v Adeleke.... If you still think this tribunal or SC will upturn the victory of Tinubu, cancel or cause a rerun, then we will wait for September.

Don't let anybody deceive you, the election has been won and lost.

4 Likes

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by duro4chang(m): 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
Spy360:

The electoral act demands that INEC should crosscheck the hard copies with the IREV before declaring a result valid. They didn't do so. That was why Dino Melaye walked out of the collation centre.

Even you guys who support Tinubu know within yourselves in sincerity that the election results were manipulated to favour APC accross the country.

Well, LP have prepared their forensic analysis of the true results and submitted to the tribunal. If INEC cannot explain why there was manipulation in their result sheets then the court will rely on the alternative given to them by the petitioners.
I disagree. There is no way they will cross check about 176,000 pictures before they will announce. Remember that the IREVs results are in picture forms not in text or data form. If the results from the polling units given to the INEC office are not blurred and the ones with the party agents are not blurred and they correspond I think there is no issue. If INEC had to sit down and download all the results on the IREVs before they will announce, it will take not less than two weeks. Because you have to download and still write down the figures andvthen compute. I tried it for my own local government and got fed up.
In fact,IREVs is not for the INEC to crosss check but it's for the people to view . The results sent to the INEC from various polling units is what will be used to announce.

1 Like

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by JasonScoolari: 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
fergie001:

Go back and read the SC in Buhari/Atiku v Yar'Adua then read Atiku v Buhari then I have the recent judgement of Oyetola v Adeleke.... If you still think this tribunal or SC will upturn the victory of Tinubu, cancel or cause a rerun, then we will wait for September.

Don't let anyboy deceive you, the election has been won and lost.
You talk as if you are one of the Judges.... Why don't you allow them make their judgement before you talk?

5 Likes

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by fergie001: 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
JasonScoolari:
You talk as if you are one of the Judges.... Why don't you allow them make their judgement before you talk?
Maybe, let's keep our fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by Penguin2: 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
fergie001:

I didn’t say you are wrong.

I just quoted your comment so it will serve as reference.

Incidentally you are a lawyer and it’s good to see what you wish for the judiciary.

Degi Eremienyo was sacked for multiple mutilations to his name but “Ahmed” can replace “Adekunle” without problems.

The Nigerian Constitution says to be president you must have been educated to at least secondary school level. Tinubu presented no Primary nor Secondary School certificates but graduate certificate.

Now, the constitution said that for your graduate certificate to be valid, you must have served in the NYSC. Tinubu presented an NYSC certificate bearing female gender while he’s male. Again, he presented an Exemption Certificate issued in 1983 while NYSC started issuing Exemptions in 1985.

But you, a lawyer who I’m sure you might be scheming your way into being appointed a judge, said the Judiciary will at these things and tell Tinubu to carry on.

Okay 👌.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by Penguin2: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
hedonido:
This Garfield guy is funny. A self declared and obvious APC apologist/beneficiary who always purports to be 'objective' is his unending 'analyses' and prognoses.

Such a joker, but can't hate because at least he makes his partisanship known in a dignified manner and he isn't an insufferable zombie like the rest of the APC irritants here.
Do you remember all his pre-election predictions?
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by Twist4u: 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
Agbado miscreant are easily predictable. Highly impatient.

At some point in time they were shouting obi has presented only 2 witness.

And when the Mathematics professor assert that his cumulative results is based on Exact data from form EC8A ( polling units collated votes) which is the primary source of all the data.

The same Agbado miscreant would not sleep anymore. They have the full name of the professor in the mind day and night.

And now the Agbado fortune teller seems to know how a whole court case will wind up.

Agbado mentality is one of a kind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by garfield1: 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
Spy360:

The SC judgement was a pre-election case not PEPT. Keep deceiving yourself o.

The blurred IREV results were CTCs obtained from INEC. The IREV was meant to crosscheck the form EC8A. INEC gave LP manipulated form EC8As and also blurred IREV results in 18000. Wait until they defend it or keep mumuing.

If you think the Chigaco University certificate Tinubu submitted is the same as the original obtained from the school on under subpoena then you are a noisy clown. If you think that NYSC certificate should bear a different name from the one you used to graduate, then you never went through tertiary education. The same name issue denied David Leon governorship by SC.

As for 25% it's a constitutional matter that the tribunal will explain. I am sure EACH of the justices know how to read AND comprehend simple English.

Boy,the SC judgment in osun was a tribunal case.it has sealed the fate of irev.lp downloaded irev,inec didn't give them.axcording to guidelines 93,the most important copy is the hardcopy.if a photocopy of your result is blurred,are you not supposed to check your original to verify? Continue the show of shame
Atiku never said tinubu certificate was forged.he is saying there's inconsistencies in his name.degi case was inconsistencies in his surname.tinubu surname is constant.you can only prove forgery of his nysc by subpoenaing nysc which they failed to do.

Again,the fct matter does not affect obi.better forget this case to avoid heartbreak boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by garfield1: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
Penguin2:

Lemme quote you verbatim so that it will serve as reference after the tribunal has given its ruling.

Remember your pre-election predictions where you were allotting hundreds of thousands of votes to PDP and APC in Southeast and Southsouth?

I told you then that you were out of touch with reality and that the outcome would be starkly different from your predictions but you said you knew Nigerian elections more than Jesus Christ knows God the Father. But when the elections was over, what happened?

Now, you are back again claiming to know the Judiciary more than Mother Mary knows Jesus Christ. And I’m not going to argue with you Garfield1, I will just save it for you. We will come back to it by the end of August.

In summary,I predicted lp to win se SS followed by apc and pdp last
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by Epistasis(m): 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
fergie001:

Whenever I see a post from you, I just want to read it because you are too loaded. You are doing well!!!

1 Like

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by garfield1: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
Penguin2:

Incidentally you are a lawyer and it’s good to see what you wish for the judiciary.

Degi Eremienyo was sacked for multiple mutilations to his name but “Ahmed” can replace “Adekunle” without problems.

The Nigerian Constitution says to be president you must have been educated to at least secondary school level. Tinubu presented no Primary nor Secondary School certificates but graduate certificate.

Now, the constitution said that for your graduate certificate to be valid, you must have served in the NYSC. Tinubu presented an NYSC certificate bearing female gender while he’s male. Again, he presented an Exemption Certificate issued in 1983 while NYSC started issuing Exemptions in 1985.

But you, a lawyer who I’m sure you might be scheming your way into being appointed a judge, said the Judiciary will at these things and tell Tinubu to carry on.

Okay 👌.

The constitution never mentioned nysc as a precondition for having bsc.nysc is not constitutional.adekunle has been part of tinubu name.it is now left for nysc to come and authenticate

1 Like

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by Epistasis(m): 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
I don't just know what to say about obidients..
To them, the Tribunal will upturn the election results. Keep living in Lalaland!!!

1 Like

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by fergie001: 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
Penguin2:

Okay 👌.
If there is anything I have learnt over the years, it is to cut out emotions and say things the way they look. You know in your heart of hearts what will happen to that case but the reason you are overly optimistic is good I am only saying have it in mind, it is dead rubber.

1. You have heard the side of the petitioners and none from the respondents so far, and you have concluded. The Registrar of Chicago State University have said Tinubu graduated from there, that is the most decisive authority to do so.

I don't know where you graduated from but it is like me, coming to argue with the Registrar of your school that you didn't graduate. Ironically, you have been backing the NYSC who have said Peter Mbah did not serve but again disproving CSU. I believe it is incongruous with the facts on ground.

2. In Atiku v Buhari, the SC explained thoroughy with regards to Academic qualifications. For him to present an undisputed BSc Certificate, he is eminently qualified. It is he who alleges that must prove, if it is certain Tinubu didn't attend Primary or Secondary Schools, it is incumbent on the petitioners to prove it.

What about Dino who has a Bachelor's from Baze Univ, he presented a WASC to INEC, will you take him to Court for that?

3. I know I have seen somewhere a picture of graduands and Tinubu was there.

4. How can you say he submitted alleged forged NYSC Certificate and NYSC was not subpoenaed as a witness. It is ironic as NYSC's involvement would have stamped the petitioners authority on their case.

5. In tribunal cases, the job rests with the petitioners. The success rests with the petitioners and not on the failure of the respondents.

6. I am not a lawyer.

1 Like

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by Bigkoko: 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
I know you must be as uninformed as a lot here are.

Former AGN & Min of Justice Micheal Aoondoka, made reference to this ruling as per what the SC ruled in a previous case involving the constitutionality of 25%. We await of the Ariwoola Sc would rule otherwise

garfield1:

Oga,stop the copy and paste.the apex court said shettima was never guilty of double.again,the apex court has never ruled on FCT 25%
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by adekolaelect(m): 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
Millimann:
Punctuations = 0

Capitalization = 0

Word spacing = 0

And your comprehensive =0
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by Penguin2: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
fergie001:

If there is anything I have learnt over the years, it is to cut out emotions and say things the way they look. You know in your heart of hearts what will happen to that case but the reason you are overly optimistic is good I am only saying have it in mind, it is dead rubber.

1. You have heard the side of the petitioners and none from the respondents so far, and you have concluded. The Registrar of Chicago State University have said Tinubu graduated from there, that is the most decisive authority to do so.

I don't know where you graduated from but it is like me, coming to argue with the Registrar of your school that you didn't graduate. Ironically, you have been backing the NYSC who have said Peter Mbah did not serve but again disproving CSU. I believe it is incongruous with the facts on ground.

2. In Atiku v Buhari, the SC explained thoroughy with regards to Academic qualifications. For him to present an undisputed BSc Certificate, he is eminently qualified. It is he who alleges that must prove, if it is certain Tinubu didn't attend Primary or Secondary Schools, it is incumbent on the petitioners to prove it.

What about Dino who has a Bachelor's from Baze Univ, he presented a WASC to INEC, will you take him to Court for that?

3. I know I have seen somewhere a picture of graduands and Tinubu was there.

4. How can you say he submitted alleged forged NYSC Certificate and NYSC was not subpoenaed as a witness. It is ironic as NYSC's involvement would have stamped the petitioners authority on their case.

5. In tribunal cases, the job rests with the petitioners. The success rests with the petitioners and not on the failure of the respondents.

6. I am not a lawyer.
You know what, let’s just wait for the tribunal to rule.

But how could you say that anyone who is alleging that Tinubu didn’t go to primary and secondary schools should prove when Tinubu himself didn’t provide any evidence that he did and is not arguing that he did?

Again, the Registrar of CSU has always written a reply to inquiries that “Bola A. Tinubu” graduated from the school because there is indeed that name in the school registry.

But it was until they were survived a court order to produce the CTC of Tinubu’s certificates that it was exposed that the “Bola A. Tinubu” they have always referred to is female. And that the “A” doesn’t not stand for “Ahmed” but for “Adekunle”.

Meanwhile, Tinubu’s APC membership card reads “Bola Ahmed Tinubu” which is worlds apart from the academic credentials he from CSU which reads “Bola Adekunle Tinubu”. This clearly shows that we are talking about two different people.

Now, in the court of law, “Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle” is not the same as “Adekunle Ciroma Chukwuma”, not to talk of when a different name is introduced entirely.

See, the Judiciary would have to empty the Nigerian Constitution and judicial precedences into the Atlantic in order to retain Tinubu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by Penguin2: 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
adekolaelect:
And your comprehensive =0
Comprehension, not comprehensive.

What has happened to Nigerian education for goodness sake🤦

1 Like

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by Penguin2: 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
garfield1:

The constitution never mentioned nysc as a precondition for having bsc.nysc is not constitutional.adekunle has been part of tinubu name.it is now left for nysc to come and authenticate
Until Atiku’s evidence in court, Adekunle was not a popular part of Tinubu’s name.

And even if it has been, it has been colloquially and not official.

In the CSU certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC, his name is “Bola A. Tinubu” with the “A” supposed to stand for “Ahmed”.

In Tinubu’s APC membership card, his name is Bola Ahmed Tinubu which is why Atiku also tendered his membership card in court.

So, Adekunle has never been part of Tinubu’s official name.

It’s like saying everyone knows that Innocent Idibia is 2Baba. 2Baba can’t plead that in court if non of his certificates and official documents has 2Baba written on it. Can he?

4 Likes

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by Bigkoko: 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
Never knew the drug mule also bears Adekunle....and also admitted as female according to official transcripts from CSU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by wegevv: 11:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
yarimo:
Rip English chaiii

Lmao

Shame on me 😂
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by garfield1: 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
Bigkoko:
I know you must be as uninformed as a lot here are.

Former AGN & Min of Justice Micheal Aoondoka, made reference to this ruling as per what the SC ruled in a previous case involving the constitutionality of 25%. We await of the Ariwoola Sc would rule otherwise

Same aondoakaa that was banned by the apex court? Read that particular judgment buhari vs yaradua and see yourself whether you will see such
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by garfield1: 11:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
Bigkoko:
Never knew the drug mule also bears Adekunle....and also admitted as female according to official transcripts from CSU.

He never submitted transcript to inec
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by garfield1: 11:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
Penguin2:

Until Atiku’s evidence in court, Adekunle was not a popular part of Tinubu’s name.

And even if it has been, it has been colloquially and not official.

In the CSU certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC, his name is “Bola A. Tinubu” with the “A” supposed to stand for “Ahmed”.

In Tinubu’s APC membership card, his name is Bola Ahmed Tinubu which is why Atiku also tendered his membership card in court.

So, Adekunle has never been part of Tinubu’s official name.

It’s like saying everyone knows that Innocent Idibia is 2Baba. 2Baba can’t plead that in court if non of his certificates and official documents has 2Baba written on it. Can he?

Why not keep aside your bias and look objectively? This people have nothing on tinubu,they are just trying their luck.for Fergie to dismiss this case should send a msg.

1 Like

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by garfield1: 12:02am On Jul 02, 2023
Penguin2:

But how could you say that anyone who is alleging that Tinubu didn’t go to primary and secondary schools should prove when Tinubu himself didn’t provide any evidence that he did and is not arguing that he did?

Again, the Registrar of CSU has always written a reply to inquiries that “Bola A. Tinubu” graduated from the school because there is indeed that name in the school registry.

But it was until they were survived a court order to produce the CTC of Tinubu’s certificates that it was exposed that the “Bola A. Tinubu” they have always referred to is female. And that the “A” doesn’t not stand for “Ahmed” but for “Adekunle”.

Meanwhile, Tinubu’s APC membership card reads “Bola Ahmed Tinubu” which is worlds apart from the academic credentials he from CSU which reads “Bola Adekunle Tinubu”. This clearly shows that we are talking about two different people.

Now, in the court of law, “Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle” is not the same as “Adekunle Ciroma Chukwuma”, not to talk of when a different name is introduced entirely.

See, the Judiciary would have to empty the Nigerian Constitution and judicial precedences into the Atlantic in order to retain Tinubu.

Only his transcripts shows FEMALE.can you prove adekunle is not his name? So because he doesn't use adekunle frequently,it means it is not his?
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by fergie001: 12:21am On Jul 02, 2023
Penguin2:

When the word "at least" is used, this means that anything above that is acceptable. No Court will ask Tinubu to provide Primary and Secondary Schools unless it is proven he forged papers of schools that are non-existent or which has been confirmed to be untrue.

For the female part, we have seen the pictures of the alumni, haven't we?

We have seen Tinubu in the pictures in their alumni workbook and that person is not female.

You have not followed the recent Supreme Court decision in Musa Muhammad Adamu V. Hon. Nasiru Garba Dantiye & Ors (2020)

Contentious Names
Mohammed Musa Adam
Musa Muhammad Adamu

Hear the SC:
“The names in dispute, Muhammed Musa Adam, Muhammed Musa Adamu and Muhad Musa Adamu appear similar and by the arguments of learned senior counsel Maikyau, SAN for the 2nd Defendant, there could be some disparity in the writing of the names premised on some accepted norms, errors or misnomer. Since this matter revolves around the WAEC results and alleged false information, the only way the facts in issue can be resolved is by evidence from WAEC to the effect that the 2nd Defendant is not the owner of the result in dispute and that the result and certificates did not emanate from WAEC to the 2nd Defendant in person. The Plaintiff in proving his case failed to write to or visit the West African Examination Council to ascertain the true state of things but relied on mere assumptions and speculations. The Plaintiff has the burden to establish by credible and cogent evidence that the result does not belong to the 2nd Defendant. The burden of proof…. rest squarely on the Plaintiff who is alleging false representation… It is the duty of the Court to consider and act only on credible evidence and not on speculations or unfounded assumptions”.

and Francis Chukwuma Ibezim v Asomugha Elebeke (2021)
WAEC: Frank Chukwuma Ibezim
Voters Card: Ibezim Francis Chukwuma

Hear the SC:

The trial Court referred to different arrangements in the sequence of the three names Ibezim, Francis Chukwuma in the different documents and the use of the names Ibezim Chukwuma Frank in one of the documents and found that the Appellant portrays himself by different names. It is worthy of note that the 1st Respondent did not allege or prove that any of the variants of Ibezim Francis Chukwuma as variously stated in the documents submitted to the 3rd Respondent is false or that the Appellant differentially stated those names for a fraudulent purpose or that each belonged to another person.
The trial Court did not find that the names were false or belong to different persons or were stated differently to falsify any document or commit fraud. It merely found that Appellant portrayed himself by different names. Yet if found that the Appellant made false statements in the document bearing Ibezim Chukwuma Frank, Ibezim Francis Chukwuma and those in which the three full names were differently arranged.

In the absence of any evidence that the differently arranged names or the shortened one Ibezim Chukwuma Frank are false or do not belong to the Appellant and belong to other person, the finding is perverse. It is perverse to find that there are false statements in a document and that the documents bearing them are false. It is speculative, perverse and unreasonable to simply infer from the fact that the names which have not been disputed to belong to the Appellant are differently arranged or stated in each of the documents submitted to the 3rd Respondent, are false.

Edevbie v Oborevwori...
Oborevwori had about 4 names and the SC affirmed him.

2 Likes

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by oyatz(m): 12:50am On Jul 02, 2023
Penguin2:

Obidients like you create a scenerio in your minds and start to propagate it at the Gospel.

Where and when was Chicago State University 'survived a court order to produce CTC of Tinubu's certificate'?

Which court order? Nigerian court order to US University

Are you for real? Do you even sit down to think deeply about your warped falsehoods before coming here to propagate these silly and unintelligent lies?

You people only listen to the Petitioners and jumped into your biased conclusions but the Tribunal will listen to the Respondents when they open their defense before delivering Judgement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by DMerciful(m): 4:57am On Jul 02, 2023
So NYSC issued exemption in 1983? This is the sucker punch as it shows clear forgery
garfield1:

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by sunray(m): 5:36am On Jul 02, 2023
DMerciful:
So NYSC issued exemption in 1983? This is the sucker punch as it shows clear forgery

NYSC issued exemption in 1983 please. My course mates who were over 30 years old were exempted from service. The exemption clause is in the decree that set up NYSC.
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by Spy360(m): 7:21am On Jul 02, 2023
garfield1:

Boy,the SC judgment in osun was a tribunal case.it has sealed the fate of irev.lp downloaded irev,inec didn't give them.axcording to guidelines 93,the most important copy is the hardcopy.if a photocopy of your result is blurred,are you not supposed to check your original to verify? Continue the show of shame
Atiku never said tinubu certificate was forged.he is saying there's inconsistencies in his name.degi case was inconsistencies in his surname.tinubu surname is constant.you can only prove forgery of his nysc by subpoenaing nysc which they failed to do.

Again,the fct matter does not affect obi.better forget this case to avoid heartbreak boy
Continue living in delusion. I guess you were recruited to spread false narratives about this election petitions because I don't see how a sane educated person cannot see facts.

For your information, apart from IREV printed results, LP also submitted EC8As certified as true copies by INEC. The IREV copies was to show that INEC did a mess of the elections. The EC8A already show that INEC manipulated results to favour Tinubu.

I can see that you are no longer denying that Tinubu is a fraud but hoping that it will not be proven in court. By September your eyes will clear fully.

For your information, the SAN that won the Osun Tribunal is Onyeachi Ikpeazu who is Peter Obi's lawyer. While the SAN that lost is Wole Olanipekun who is Tinubu's lawyer.

Dey play ▶️

2 Likes

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis by garfield1: 8:31am On Jul 02, 2023
DMerciful:

For fraud to be established,the issuing agency must reject it.you are no longer saying obi will reclaim his mandate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Malting Plant Kicks Off In Aba / Buhari Wants Decisive Action Against Terrorism / The Truth On Kogi And Anambra Oil Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.