Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

I Was Ready To Sacrifice My Senatorial Election For Tinubu’s Victory- Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Ready To Sacrifice My Senatorial Election For Tinubu’s Victory- Oshiomhole (378 Views)

Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Senatorial Election To PDP / Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Ready To Sacrifice My Senatorial Election For Tinubu’s Victory- Oshiomhole by leethebee: 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
THE Senator representing Edo North Senatorial District and former National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Adams Oshiomhole said he was ready to sacrifice his senatorial ambition for President Bola Tinubu to win his presidential election.

He also said even though he knew his political opponents would have harassed him out of Edo North if he had lost the National Assembly election, he was ready to take the risk for Tinubu.

Oshiomhole said this yesterday at his country home in Iyamho, Etsako West local government of Edo State during the post-inauguration/thank you party held in his honour by friends and well-wishers.

He said the people of Edo North voted for him because they wanted him to repeat what he did for the state as governor adding that he would ensure that the district and the state get the dividends of democracy from the APC administration headed by Tinubu.

He said “During the campaign, I told you if you want to give me one vote give it to Tinubu, I said to you it was better he won as a president even if I lost as a senator than for me to win as a senator and he loses as president, in the end I’m very proud to say and to repeat today here and now that in each of these six local governments, every ward Bola Tinubu won, every ward Adams Oshiomhole won.

“Today, I can say I will proudly carry the results of Afemai people and I will say Mr. President this is my certificate, my people voted for you”.

While thanking the people for the overwhelming voting for president Bola Ahmed Tinubu during the elections, he assured that President Tinubu will “change the face of Nigeria” and as president will make Edo State better.”

On his election, Oshiomhole said “I don’t know what would have happened if you have voted against me. My blood pressure would shoot up and that is if I’m still alive.

“The jubilations by the opponent would have been such that they will come and lock my small door and break my small bones and harassed me out, but you said no. I thank Afemai people for that.

“There were sitting governors who contested for the senate across the country and many of them lost, I left office seven years ago and my people still honoured me with victory, how can I thank you enough.

“Take this message home that I will represent Edo North but I have Obligation to Edo State and Tinubu is interest in Edo state”

2 Likes

Re: I Was Ready To Sacrifice My Senatorial Election For Tinubu’s Victory- Oshiomhole by donbachi(m): 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
CEO
Lie lie Nigeria limited
Re: I Was Ready To Sacrifice My Senatorial Election For Tinubu’s Victory- Oshiomhole by Bidema: 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
grin
Every politician will same the same with an eye at the power at the Center. Can he say the same for the poor ?
Re: I Was Ready To Sacrifice My Senatorial Election For Tinubu’s Victory- Oshiomhole by crossfm: 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hehehe grin cheesy.

We don hear you.Election is over,what the people need now is the dividend of democracy not long sermon.
Re: I Was Ready To Sacrifice My Senatorial Election For Tinubu’s Victory- Oshiomhole by darocha1: 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
Osho baba.

One and only NLC chairman.

Baba use khaki Bobo us that year.

If ObJ talk, it will stain his White, hence the silence.
Re: I Was Ready To Sacrifice My Senatorial Election For Tinubu’s Victory- Oshiomhole by vastolord4(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
Well, we can't confirm this but you can renounce it if you say you love him
Re: I Was Ready To Sacrifice My Senatorial Election For Tinubu’s Victory- Oshiomhole by monakii: 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
Oshiomole is the definition of loyalty. He stood with PBAT through thick and thin enroute his ascension to presidency.
A great party man and an indefatigable campaigner. You are indeed a comrade that history will forever be kind to.

(1) (Reply)

SUBSIDY: Kefas Declares Free Education / Igbo Man Asked Questions About How Biafra Can Survive And I Reply Him With This. / Has Tinubu Even Come Out To Address The Nation As Per Fuel Hike? Economy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.