Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him (50515 Views)

Coup d'États, Anti French Riots : Which Civilian Government Will Be Toppled Next / Charly Boy Wishes Buhari A Happy 76th Birthday. See How (Photos) / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by Cj4charles(m): 4:12am On Jul 02, 2023
georgeakins:

Go to you underdeveloped region to start the fight for good governance, not in Yoruba land that you run to to seek refuge.
any small thing, you guys will start calling Sad Waste up and down like there is any brown roof state there you can use to compare South East except Lagos. For your Information I am in Owerri, come and compare your developed state with O'town
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by Passionate1(m): 5:08am On Jul 02, 2023
Hell yeah. .Damn Right
Anybody weh think otherwise dey weak and stupid.
Life is too short to argue with stupid people.

Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by zumbigbo(m): 5:19am On Jul 02, 2023
N3TRAL:
France is currently facing the outcome of the long-term multiculturalism experiment.

Nope, wrong take. France is facing the outcome of killing teenagers with impunity. Unlike Nigeria, their youths will protest against wilful homicide immediately.
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by Elidrisy20: 5:51am On Jul 02, 2023
He don forget watin dem do am for endsars, old age dey worry am
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by Mubiola360: 6:29am On Jul 02, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I don't see anything wrong in his tweets....

Just some frustrated Agbado boys venting all over.
I wish I know you in person, I swear you will rot in jail for this comment
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by Emekus92(m): 6:39am On Jul 02, 2023
God1000:
Tribalism is the reason such thing cannot happen in Nigeria.

It was only during the Endsars protest nigerians came together to challenge government, though not the entire country.
Because everyone suffered it.
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by infogeneral: 6:43am On Jul 02, 2023
DSS should act fast and humble you the old fool. They say wisdom comes with age, but not all aged people are wise because foolish people do grow old as well.
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by DonTonero: 6:44am On Jul 02, 2023
lhordspy:
I am not surprise a bit. What do you expect from an 86yrs old lunat!c who takes nude photoshoots.
He once said Peter Obi is his Christ. That same messiah who also declared a religious war. Birds of same feather, reason alike.

At this point, the truth must be said. There is no point mincing words or deceiving ourselves in a bid to be politically correct or socially accepted. This particular tr!be want to see our country burn. All of them, i mean every single one of them share this same sole purpose. Both old and young, men and women, illiterate and educated, sane and insane; they all mirror each others evil thoughts against the country and reflects the hatred. The election defeat just gave them an avenue to publicly display this hate nonchalantly without being questioned. After all 'we were rigged and angry' , they will always use as an excuse.

It is time we face reality and approach this issue swiftly and decisively. We all cant be dodging and avoiding this discussion all because we dont to be seen as being tribalistic.

you are wrong.its time we stop this tribal sentiments or assumptions.lets tell ourselves the truth for once. for how long will these our criminal politician keep killing us with useless policies? If you think one tribe wants the country to burn as you assume,are you more Nigerian than them?
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by bobolaga: 7:05am On Jul 02, 2023
Charley boy should stop talking, if it Nigeria by now they will have kill more than 20 persons, that is organize country with manner of self controlled, every one of knew what happen at Lekki toll gate.
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by JasonScoolari: 7:25am On Jul 02, 2023
Pacyrus:
Just like the one above your comment. Miscreants
Don't mind the hypocrite. 😂

1 Like

Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by Pacyrus(m): 7:26am On Jul 02, 2023
Yorubas with their unending problems. Suffering and smiling.
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by Bossfash75: 7:34am On Jul 02, 2023
This old fool again. What has been your contribution to the life of the Nigerian youths?
Except drugs campaign your hood, around the capital territory.
Commot make I see my front!!!
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by membranus: 7:35am On Jul 02, 2023
reiddecuti:
If you look well, you go see say na Yoruba dey kick against the old man bcoz say na their own dey power.

Politics of tribalism don hudwink this country...

Look well, is UGO a Yoruba name? or has your own tribalism blinded your eyes too.
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by stigman(m): 7:55am On Jul 02, 2023
OldBeer:
Any sane person knows he is referring solely to Lagos.
But I trust the Nigerian army to knock sense into their heads. Let dem try rubbish again.

Lagos this Lagos that, what is even in Lagos....Lagos Lagos Lagos..... do you even have half plot of land in Lagos? nonsense
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by willibounce1(m): 7:58am On Jul 02, 2023
reiddecuti:
If you look well, you go see say na Yoruba dey kick against the old man bcoz say na their own dey power.

Politics of tribalism don hudwink this country...

But you cursed animals from the sad beast support your senile charly fa..ot because your fa..ot adaobi lost an election and you wish to see the country burn to the ground. It has always been your plan just like kanu encouraged you to burn lagos. But be rest assured that any attempt to try anything stup.id by you ipob monkeys will result to total annihilation and extinction of your entire generation. I know you scoundrels know your boundaries. All your madness and chest beating ends online.

2 Likes

Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by Kexman99: 8:00am On Jul 02, 2023
Did your parent have one?
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by Lanretoye(m): 8:01am On Jul 02, 2023
Ori omode o da,ori agba o suwon.
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by Kexman99: 8:01am On Jul 02, 2023
willibounce1:

But you cursed animals from the sad beast support your senile charly fa..ot because your fa..ot adaobi lost an election and you wish to see the country burn to the ground. It has always been your plan just like kanu encouraged you to burn lagos. But be rest assured that any attempt to try anything stup.id by you ipob monkeys will result to total annihilation and extinction of your entire generation. I know you scoundrels know your boundaries. All your madness and chest beating ends online.
Abi o
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by DOD88: 8:01am On Jul 02, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I don't see anything wrong in his tweets....

Just some frustrated Agbado boys venting all over.
You don't see anything wrong in an inciting statement calling on youths to bring Nigeria down. Then something must be wrong with reasonable thinking faculty. Go for remedy!

1 Like

Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by willibounce1(m): 8:05am On Jul 02, 2023
stigman:

Lagos this Lagos that, what is even in Lagos....Lagos Lagos Lagos..... do you even have half plot of land in Lagos? nonsense

You should be asking your fellow senile ipob miscreants that question. Why are they so fixated on lagos? Tell them there's nothing in lagos so they can stop trooping in and go back to deverope the sad beast

2 Likes

Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by Abudu2000(m): 8:11am On Jul 02, 2023
lebienconnu:
I am very impressed by the responses. "Nigeria shall be great and not burnt" really touched my heart. It's time to build not to destroy.

Nigeria shall be great. This is re-echo with all my heart and might.
be impressed all you want but the fact remains that our so called leaders are so shameless that they wil rather the people starve to death than do a simple good thing for humanity. I support charlyboy infact am very suprised that no one coming out to protest. Proverty has tripled, no jobs, no palliatives, no backup plan for the people but you raised fuel prises by over 300% who does that? Nigeria youths am so disappointed!!!!
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by officerfudo: 8:21am On Jul 02, 2023
N3TRAL:
France is currently facing the outcome of the long-term multiculturalism experiment.

I Concur
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:24am On Jul 02, 2023
HE should be arrested for terrorism. 5oo bad at his age. What if his properties are the ones to be burnt?
He needs to be called to order. No difference between him n Shekau..
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by AFOXTJ: 8:28am On Jul 02, 2023
What's the situation?

Useless Obidients

God1000:
we are talking about peaceful protest man, as guaranteed in the constitution

Are you happy with the situation of things in Nigeria at the moment?
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by ycat: 8:29am On Jul 02, 2023
This is the most important part Yoruba are missing in Nigeria. Sanwo Olu who should be doing everything to cut them to size is busy holding press conference with one Uzodima, the enemy who will stop at nothing until the last Yoruba is destroyed. Lineage of savage animals who would have remained nothing more than an amazon forgotten cannibal tribe if not for Yoruba who civilized them, is now pushing us around. Seun, a Yoruba also gave them voice on nairaland to malign his own people. It's only in Yorubaland that you will see an immigrant calling for violence, their agenda is to kill Yoruba and destroy our land. Yoruba can change these with real policies that target them directly and let them go to court, they will find Yorubaland too hot if we can do the right thing. How many things can they take to court if we give them a pile-on?Sanwo Olu should have a dept for them and give it a nice name to get them pay state taxes that will drive them out. They don't give equal rights to others in their region, so why should we give them? State/regional police that will have them serve in their home regions where both parents are from, not like Chinedu who is igbo but want to use his 6% Yoruba blood to GBA EBODE for Yorubaland. Yoruba have work to do on igbos and we must start now before it's too late.

lhordspy:
I am not surprise a bit. What do you expect from an 86yrs old lunat!c who takes nude photoshoots.
He once said Peter Obi is his Christ. That same messiah who also declared a religious war. Birds of same feather, reason alike.

At this point, the truth must be said. There is no point mincing words or deceiving ourselves in a bid to be politically correct or socially accepted. This particular tr!be want to see our country burn. All of them, i mean every single one of them share this same sole purpose. Both old and young, men and women, illiterate and educated, sane and insane; they all mirror each others evil thoughts against the country and reflects the hatred. The election defeat just gave them an avenue to publicly display this hate nonchalantly without being questioned. After all 'we were rigged and angry' , they will always use as an excuse.

It is time we face reality and approach this issue swiftly and decisively. We all cant be dodging and avoiding this discussion all because we dont to be seen as being tribalistic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK / Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) / Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.