Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,366 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

After Seeing Her In My Dream, I Woked Up To Receive Her Call - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / After Seeing Her In My Dream, I Woked Up To Receive Her Call (156 Views)

I Was Shocked After Seeing This News. AU Knew Buhari Is Dead / My Thoughts From The Dream I Had This Early Morning / 36months Pregnant Woman Seeing Her Baby Coming Out Of Her Womb (see picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Seeing Her In My Dream, I Woked Up To Receive Her Call by chukwudiology(m): 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
Good evening NL, I was in a dream early this morning when I was with a girl. This particular girl was my guys girlfriend but they broke up and ever since then we have been very good friends though I noticed she likes me but we are just friends. She used to call me on phone sometimes to help her financially and when I have, I do send her money and we do make some jokes over the phone, I will call her my wife and she will say no that am his big bro. It's over 3 years since we saw each other, we basically talk on phone ones in a while. Back then I used to admire her bcoz she is intelligent and pretty but bcoz she has had something with my guy, I decided not to tell her how I feel about her.

Now to the main reason why I decide to share this here. I was in a dream where we met each other again and we hug ourselves so tight and started kissing before I woke up. It wasn't up to 10minutes after I woked up and she called me to tell me that she saw someone that looks like me and behaves like me. My surprise is that am seeing her in my dream for the first time and we have not been talking for like four months before now.

Please my Nairalannds what do you make out of this. Is this just a mere coincidence or there's something more to it.
WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME STATE, BUT VERY FAR FROM EACH OTHER AND NO PLANS ON SEEING OURSELVES.

Please this should be moved to front page for more audience.
Re: After Seeing Her In My Dream, I Woked Up To Receive Her Call by jaeyking(m): 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Make we wait for righteousness22 to come give u advice

As for us

We are here to read

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Seeing Her In My Dream, I Woked Up To Receive Her Call by decatalyst(m): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
Could be a good sign.

Pray about it, but never lower your guard.

I wish you the best of luck. 👍💯
Re: After Seeing Her In My Dream, I Woked Up To Receive Her Call by mbaise1000: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
FIRST things FIRST, have you treated your maleria recently? if the answer is Yes, then I believe you are going to get many advices after all this is still nairaland, but let me rush and say what I think, you have being secretly admiring your friend's girl friends which to my own definition of a friend, you are not a good friend, some people may even tell you it's a good sign but I will say you are wicked.
what exactly do you want us to tell you? You want us to give you more moral to go commit fornication with a woman who is not your wife, you want us to encourage you to go and be friending the woman, because that is what you have already decided in your mind to do, did you take excuse from us before kissing the thing you kissed in your dream? BTW how are you sure that it was the same woman that you kissed? Ever heard of familiar spirits? If the TRUE God will give you a sign, he will do it with fornication and treachery? According to your heart is what you will be seeing and receiving, when your heart is clean and inclined to godly THINGS, that's what you will get but if your heart is dirty thinking of wickedness as you are thinking, satan will encourage you, what you saw in your dream is Satan leading you to do his will, go find a wife and marry if you are ready, if you are not ready yet for marriage, try to preoccupy your mind with profitable things, that will improve both your physical and spiritual well being.
I have spoken

(1) (Reply)

Woman Addicted To Eating Toilet Paper, Spends Over $2,700/year On It (VIDEO) / How To Buy Gmail Pva Accounts / Temporary Phone Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.