Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

“we Have Beautiful Daughters, Please Come And Marry Them,” -african Mom Begs Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “we Have Beautiful Daughters, Please Come And Marry Them,” -african Mom Begs Men (1179 Views)

Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) / Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters / Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“we Have Beautiful Daughters, Please Come And Marry Them,” -african Mom Begs Men by Gistblog9ja(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
A video of an African mom is currently trending online after encourage unmarried men to start eyeing their single daughters and getting in married to them.

According to Instablog9ja who posted the video on their page, The African mom was seen telling single men to ignore all the negative appearances of single ladies towards them and start getting involved with them in marital affairs.

She added, "Mothers at home are tired of making prayers for husband to locate their single daughters".

Watch the video below:
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2023/07/we-have-beautiful-daughters-please-come.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: “we Have Beautiful Daughters, Please Come And Marry Them,” -african Mom Begs Men by Wawelexy(m): 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
Una never see anything... You were busy raising up feminist all in the name of being woke, who do you expect to wife them?

I will rather stay single than marry someone who will give me a high blood pressure.

Very soon, most of them will start submitting their CV to a recruiting/outsourcing firm before they can get a husband...

Their big sisters are all over Nairaland constituting nuisance, cos no one is ready to marry them and they are frustrated but ego won't allow them to be submissive, they prefer hiding under the umbrella of being an independent woman..... My foot....

Candidlady
Siofra
And their grand matron
Iyaebe

6 Likes

Re: “we Have Beautiful Daughters, Please Come And Marry Them,” -african Mom Begs Men by GOFRONT(m): 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
cheesy
Re: “we Have Beautiful Daughters, Please Come And Marry Them,” -african Mom Begs Men by MatrixReloaded: 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
Normally a man is meant to marry 3 women.

If your both parents are alive, you will get a spouse for either mom or dad which ever that you closer to. After that you will marry for the second parent too before you can now settle for your own better half. 3 women per man is my stake.

1 Like

Re: “we Have Beautiful Daughters, Please Come And Marry Them,” -african Mom Begs Men by OldBeer: 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
Mum is fire herself. wink

1 Like

Re: “we Have Beautiful Daughters, Please Come And Marry Them,” -african Mom Begs Men by myyansh68(m): 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
I don't know whether them swear for Africans with Marriage. So so Marriage .

3 Likes

Re: “we Have Beautiful Daughters, Please Come And Marry Them,” -african Mom Begs Men by 1Sharon(f): 6:08am On Jul 02, 2023
Lol.
Re: “we Have Beautiful Daughters, Please Come And Marry Them,” -african Mom Begs Men by nazicartel(m): 7:02am On Jul 02, 2023
Don't marry any feminist oo

(1) (Reply)

John Okafor Biography: The Hidden Secrets Behind Mr Ibu's Health / What Is It With D.banj And Frames? / Which Celebrity Would You Like to Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.