Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week (29049 Views)

Resident Doctors To Escalate Strike As FG Issues "No Work, No Pay" Directive / Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US / Professor Abba-Aji Appointed As Alberta Hospital Canada's Chief Medical Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week by Bigsunny01(m): 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
I have said it before, and I'm still saying it again.. and if you're waiting for me to say it again, remember I have said it before .
Re: Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week by mediclife1987(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2023
daxwell:
Dr. Adeyemo is the Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee of the hospital. He is as well a Consultant and by virtue of that, qualified to be the AG. CMD. However, even Dr. Owojuyigbe is not the most Senior. there arw many in the MDCAN ahead of him.

You don't know this Dr. Adeyemo, he's extremely junior to all these people being mentioned above oh.

Most of these people were Professors who taught Dr. Adeyemo.

Don't worry you won't understand sha. I finished from Ife and worked with them all.

I know what I'm talking about.

The seniority gap is almost like that of Murtala Muhammad and Tukur Buratai.

Well you may say anything goes sha, but these men were his Teachers, his Fathers, and whatever adjective you can use to describe seniority.

Dr. Adeyemo get correct connections abeg! His contemporaries in other nascent health institutions are just becoming H.O.D while he is already heading a part of a pioneer health institute like OAUTHC.

No mean feat I tell you!
Re: Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week by Highways: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2023
lolu2019:
ode

Monqui
Re: Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week by zeusdgrt(m): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2023
AareGaa:

E dey pepper you?

Na so e go pepper you for 8 years of Jagaban reign
We are all going through it so e nor pepper me,e dey pepper us grin except u tell me where APC supporters dy buy fuel 185 OTU!
Re: Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
yetty247:

Are u in ife?of course yes.

Politics going on in Oauth choke with incompetent employees especially those administrative officers
Re: Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
Cooldude90:

Hmmmmm....no be small thing o,the kind sacrifice wey dem pack at the hospital's admin building entrance last week no be for here o
really?
Re: Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
Cooldude90:

Hmmmmm....no be small thing o,the kind sacrifice wey dem pack at the hospital's admin building entrance last week no be for here o
Do you know Director of Admin Fawole very stupid a man I don't know may be he's still there sha
Re: Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week by Madups(m): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
And their zombies on this forum are duely proclaiming the GOODNEWS(message of patience).
zeusdgrt:
Confused government, country where the president tells it's citizens to make sacrifices by putting fuel price as high as 600 per liter still uses 127 cars to run around fueling them with the county's money.I hope those Party mandate carriers are enjoying the reward for this religious bigotry election
Re: Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week by Tijani009: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Why do you need a mastectomy

I have gynacosmatia, i can show you if you need proof, i can not chase my dream because it is embarrassing and its get bigger as the day goes by please i need help
Re: Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week by daxwell: 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2023
mediclife1987:

You don't know this Dr. Adeyemo, he's extremely junior to all these people being mentioned above oh.

Most of these people were Professors who taught Dr. Adeyemo.

Don't worry you won't understand sha. I finished from Ife and worked with them all.

I know what I'm talking about.

The seniority gap is almost like that of Murtala Muhammad and Tukur Buratai.

Well you may say anything goes sha, but these men were his Teachers, his Fathers, and whatever adjective you can use to describe seniority.

Dr. Adeyemo get correct connections abeg! His contemporaries in other nascent health institutions are just becoming H.O.D while he is already heading a part of a pioneer health institute like OAUTHC.

No mean feat I tell you!
Yes, Dr. Adeyemo is most junior to others, I am not disputing that fact. However, Dr. Owojuyigbe too is as well Junior to many of the professors. He was still in residency when others are senior consultants. However, the position of the CMD is not rated by most Senior. Once you are qualified, you have a go at it. I work alongside those people at present. I think i can tell better.
Re: Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week by Telldetruth: 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
OAUTHC on spotlight again. After a big sacrifice was left at their entrance when Dr. Owojuyigbe was said to be suspended my FMoH and their present acting CMD was to resume office.
This same institution has been said to be involved in a non stop employment since 2021 after their last advert where some people were employed.
It was gathered that under the watch of Dr. Owojuyigbe people had paid between 500k to 1.5k for employment where people are still collecting resumption letter till last week as gathered (who knows if their staff are having required qualifications). The different union letter who had also benefitted from the employment scam are fighting to safe their heads so that their candidate will not be sent home.
FMoH now asking Dr. Owojuyigbe to resume back to office and handover to Dr. Adeyemo whom talk around their institution said has resigned as CMAC since Dr. Owojuyigbe whom he worked along with has been been replaced by Prof. Adegbehingbe in acting capacity, who has been said to set the ball rolling by doing a staff audit as it has been learnt that clinical staff is now like 30% to non clinical staff in the hospital and the hospital now has the lowest return in fund to federal government account compared to other FG own hospitals in south west.
It would have been best to have all parties to step aside and a neutral person asked to head the institution while the unions in the institution be proscribed for now till a new CMD is formerly appointed.
Re: Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week by yetty247(f): 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
daxwell:
I guess you are being misinformed or rather have something hideous for the adminstrative officers in the institution. Let me make this known to you that the Administrators are not in charge of the selection of the CMD. There are jurisdictions to every situations within the hospital. I will not avail you the privilege of knowing what actually happened, but since you claimed to be in Ife and you know a lot happening within the institution, i think you should help yourself more with the right information. Adminstrative Officers are not the Board Members.

I guess u should go back my comment again.

I never made mention of Admins selecting the CMD, I only broad the point where someone said they sell job slot and d likes. and how incompetent some of the newly recruites are. Otàn oo

E ma jamtalk kiri
Re: Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week by DanZenithh(m): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
Telldetruth:
OAUTHC on spotlight again. After a big sacrifice was left at their entrance when Dr. Owojuyigbe was said to be suspended my FMoH and their present acting CMD was to resume office.
This same institution has been said to be involved in a non stop employment since 2021 after their last advert where some people were employed.
It was gathered that under the watch of Dr. Owojuyigbe people had paid between 500k to 1.5k for employment where people are still collecting resumption letter till last week as gathered (who knows if their staff are having required qualifications). The different union letter who had also benefitted from the employment scam are fighting to safe their heads so that their candidate will not be sent home.
FMoH now asking Dr. Owojuyigbe to resume back to office and handover to Dr. Adeyemo whom talk around their institution said has resigned as CMAC since Dr. Owojuyigbe whom he worked along with has been been replaced by Prof. Adegbehingbe in acting capacity, who has been said to set the ball rolling by doing a staff audit as it has been learnt that clinical staff is now like 30% to non clinical staff in the hospital and the hospital now has the lowest return in fund to federal government account compared to other FG own hospitals in south west.
It would have been best to have all parties to step aside and a neutral person asked to head the institution while the unions in the institution be proscribed for now till a new CMD is formerly appointed.

Hmmmm, are u a OAUTHC staff?
Sorry for asking
Re: Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week by mediclife1987(m): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
daxwell:
Yes, Dr. Adeyemo is most junior to others, I am not disputing that fact. However, Dr. Owojuyigbe too is as well Junior to many of the professors. He was still in residency when others are senior consultants. However, the position of the CMD is not rated by most Senior. Once you are qualified, you have a go at it. I work alongside those people at present. I[b] think i can tell better. [/b]

I doubt you can, I was a medical student when they were residents for more than 3yrs of medical school, I was there when they became consultants , and worked with them for 2yrs more.

So no I doubt you can talk better about them, now they're in the position of power.

I might be wrong though undecided
Re: Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week by DanZenithh(m): 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2023
Telldetruth:

Hmmmm, are u a

1 Like

Re: Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week by ProfGday(m): 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
And these people are the one selling vacant posts in that institution....

Level 3-7 job in OAUTHC goes from #500k to #1.5M.

Awon oloriburuku akotileta omo ale gbogbo

1 Like

Re: Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week by daxwell: 9:30am On Jul 03, 2023
yetty247:

I guess u should go back my comment again.

I never made mention of Admins selecting the CMD, I only broad the point where someone said they sell job slot and d likes. and how incompetent some of the newly recruites are. Otàn oo

E ma jamtalk kiri
Do you have any evidence suggesting they sold slots during the recruitment process? I dare you to name those you think sold slots. What has recruitment has to do with the CMD crises in the institution? na you dey jamtalk anyhow with hearsays without fact.
Re: Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week by toygod2: 10:51am On Jul 03, 2023
E no hard na.
They have 2 different dates.

One governs from 22 - 26

While the second rules from 27 - when the 3rd CMD will be appointed.

And the list goes on . Lol
Re: Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week by yetty247(f): 11:13am On Jul 03, 2023
daxwell:
Do you have any evidence suggesting they sold slots during the recruitment process? I dare you to name those you think sold slots. What has recruitment has to do with the CMD crises in the institution? na you dey jamtalk anyhow with hearsays without fact.

You must be related to those selling slots.... By the way it's not a new thing in Nigeria

Odẹ ni e ni?
daring me to name those selling slots, so that what exactly?

I quoted someone and I have right to my opinion.
Re: Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week by Cooldude90: 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Do you know Director of Admin Fawole very stupid a man I don't know may be he's still there sha

Yeah...He retired last year
Re: Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:22am On Jul 04, 2023
Cooldude90:

Yeah...He retired last year
haaa I don't know
Re: Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week by daxwell: 5:44am On Jul 04, 2023
yetty247:

You must be related to those selling slots.... By the way it's not a new thing in Nigeria

Odẹ ni e ni?
daring me to name those selling slots, so that what exactly?

I quoted someone and I have right to my opinion.

I understand you are a fool. You alleged something happened without holding the fact and you are here spewing rubbish. I guess you wish to be among those appointed but you are disappointed. There can't be a better explanation to why you are so pained. Your are just too daft to further have my attention. If you need work, learn tailoring and stop disturbing my peace. Fool.
Re: Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week by yetty247(f): 6:01am On Jul 04, 2023
daxwell:
I understand you are a fool. You alleged something happened without holding the fact and you are here spewing rubbish. I guess you wish to be among those appointed but you are disappointed. There can't be a better explanation to why you are so pained. Your are just too daft to further have my attention. If you need work, learn tailoring and stop disturbing my peace. Fool.

Pick up your shattered piece, that's if there is any and Move on.
Re: Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week by Tijani009: 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Why do you need a mastectomy

Good evening sir please if you can help me i need support
Re: Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week by MALIGNANTHost(f): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
yetty247:

Are u in ife?

Politics going on in Oauth choke with incompetent employees especially those administrative officers

Is it because you did not get the employment
Re: Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week by MALIGNANTHost(f): 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
The kind of politics going on in OAUTHC is more than the one in Aso Rock. They are too corrupt before they can give you job you have to pay nothing less than 500k-1m

Which position did you apply for?
Re: Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week by MALIGNANTHost(f): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:

Haha 😂
Fawole toast you that time abi
No be only you
Many ladies were.....

He's no longer there Sha

1 Like

Re: Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week by MALIGNANTHost(f): 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2023
yetty247:

Pick up your shattered piece, that's if there is any and Move on.

You committed an error when you said incompetent employees.
Do you Know there is a process of verification of certificates?
Why Pointing accusing finger to the adminstrative officers?
Your post shows bitterness
Re: Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
MALIGNANTHost:

Haha 😂
Fawole toast you that time abi
No be only you
Many ladies were.....

He's no longer there Sha
I heard he has retired
Re: Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
MALIGNANTHost:

Which position did you apply for?
Estate Officer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SCENT LEAVES Aka Efirin Good In Pregnancy? / Doctor Extracts Bottle Cap From Man’s Stomach With Condom (Video) / 25 Interesting Facts About Your Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.