Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? (1275 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel / Nairaland Verdict Isreal Or Palestine Who Is At Fault / War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by DaChosenOne: 8:18am On Jul 02, 2023
iammo:

You are free to try

Start from North

I'm not afraid of you abokis. Eventually the middlebelt people will get tired and wipe out Fulanis. They are starving on the North due to their Boko Haram nonsense and I'm not donating anything. I won't feed my enemies. I won't donate to Afghanistan either.
Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by AntiMarxist: 8:22am On Jul 02, 2023
DaChosenOne:

Israel is not begging Arabs for anything. Tiny country winning since the sixties against all these muslim Arab nations. Iran is a joke. Mossad keeps killing their nuclear scientists. Muslims all over world want to see Israel destroyed. Yet the country still stands. I wish we had an Israel in Africa.

You really are ignorant .

Your Jewish masters are planning to runaway from Palestine in what has ow been dubbed Operation : New Heavenly Jerusalem.

They have settled for Khazaria aka Ukraine and that's why the Jewish led govt of Ukraine is waging a genocidal war on its Slavic people using the meat grinder of Mother Russia to both kill as many of the Ukrainian male population while chasing it's female and young population to settle in Europe.

You fools know not one single thing about what your Jewish slave masters are planning.
Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by Napata77: 8:25am On Jul 02, 2023
Moniter0:
I'm completely for Israel.. The land that God has given them is theirs.

GOD gave them NOTHING. You are just another brainwashed clueless Nigerian allergic to research.

Or you would know that the true children of Israel looked like YOU, not those modern day European ‘Israelis’.

Mumu people.

Do you even know that place you call Israel is historically part and parcel of Africa?

Before European and Arab colonial thieves looted and killed their way through those lands, and built the Suez canal, the entire Israel, Canaan and Judah were part of the then black northeast Africa.

Your people were there for thousands of years and were driven into inner Africa by wars and invasions, just like the black Africans of Ancient Egypt.

Sit there and let Europeans and Arabs be claiming your history while you sleep.

1 Like

Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by DaChosenOne: 8:26am On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

And you hating on others over religion is the Christian thing to do ?

FYI, the Muslims you so hate have more right in Israel than Christians trapped in it.

You must also understand that the Palestinian struggle is a nationalist one and not sectarian one as you have been decieved to believe.

There are more Christians in Palestine than there are in Israel and the Christians in Palestine are up to 30-40% of the population.

You have been fooled by Jewish propaganda to see the Palestinian struggle as a sectarian one so as to get you to side with Pissrael.

You claim that Jews who rejected Christ and who are the earliest and most ferocious persecutors and enemies of Christians and Christianity are the Chosen one. Is that what your Okoro Bible teaches you ?

SMH.

You don't even know how you got to this point of foolishness .

All that Radio Biafra broadcast under the guise of fighting for Biafra was a judaizing operation to get you fools to align with Zionism and from your senseless posts here , shows that Rabbi Kanu succeeded in his mission .

I don't care about Christianity. I hate muslims and they are my enemy. I don't care about the rights of muslims any more than I care about the rights of Nazis. I support anyone fighting against Muslims and Islam. Hindus, Jews, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Catholics, Sango worshippers & Vudun practioners etc. In the UK, I have relatives there. Muslims terrorists attacks have almost harmed my family there too. Remember the 7/7 bombings? It's only by the grace of God, that relatives narrowly avoided being on that train. I stand with Israel, more countries need to kick muslim terrorist ass. African people need to fight against Muslims too. They are wrecking havoc on our continent. African muslims are slaves of Arabs. I want Nigeria without the North. SE, SW, SS and middlebelt. I'm not a Biafran. I'm simply anti-North. I love all Nigerians except the Northern muslims.
Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by DaChosenOne: 8:31am On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

You really are ignorant .

Your Jewish masters are planning to runaway from Palestine in what has ow been dubbed Operation : New Heavenly Jerusalem.

They have settled for Khazaria aka Ukraine and that's why the Jewish led govt of Ukraine is waging a genocidal war on its Slavic people using the meat grinder of Mother Russia to both kill as many of the Ukrainian male population while chasing it's female and young population to settle in Europe.

You fools know not one single thing about what your Jewish slave masters are planning.

What Jewish master? Arab muslims literally have Black slaves in North African and the Middle East.
African muslims are working with Arab muslims to kill hundreds of non-muslim Africans. I respect Israel, I wish Africans would learn from them.
Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by AntiMarxist: 8:31am On Jul 02, 2023
DaChosenOne:

I don't care about Christianity. I hate muslims and they are my enemy. I don't care about the rights of muslims any more than I care about the rights of Nazis. I support anyone fighting against Muslims and Islam. Hindus, Jews, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Catholics, Sango worshippers & Vudun practioners etc. In the UK, I have relatives there. Muslims terrorists attacks have almost harmed my family there too. Remember the 7/7 bombings? It's only by the grace of God, that relatives narrowly avoided being on that train. I stand with Israel, more countries need to kick muslim terrorist ass. African people need to fight against Muslims too. They are wrecking havoc on our continent. African muslims are slaves of Arabs. I want Nigeria without the North. SE, SW, SS and middlebelt. I'm not a Biafran. I'm simply anti-North. I love all Nigerians except the Northern muslims.

This is fine with me.

Just ensure when you speak on Palestinian cause, do so from a non Christian point as you have declared that you are not a Christian .

Jewish slave
Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by AntiMarxist: 8:34am On Jul 02, 2023
DaChosenOne:

What Jewish master? Arab muslims literally have Black slaves in North African and the Middle East.
African muslims are working with Arab muslims to kill hundreds of non-muslim Africans. I respect Isreal, I wish Africans would learn from them.

Should I remind you of who dealt and sold your ancestors in the Atlantic slave trade ?

You don't even know one thing about Judaism and Jews that you are here blindly supporting.

This same Jews who have it as a cornerstone in their satanic Talmud to enslave all the gentiles is whom you claim are benign?

As I said, you are a dense Okoro that has drank the kool aide of radio Biafra .

What was Radio Biafra's typical broadcast schedule : 10% Okoro victimhood wailing and civil war rants, 5% Fulani boggeyman and 85% Jewish Holocaust studies.

Fools.
Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by DaChosenOne: 8:35am On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

This is fine with me.

Just ensure when you speak on Palestinian cause, do so from a non Christian point as you have declared that you are not a Christian .

Jewish slave

Jews support me and my people. Whilst your Arab muslim masters bomb, rape and enslave African muslims, I don't care about religion at all but will take anything over Islam. Islam is satanism. A wicked cult. I could not careless about any Arab muslims, Palestinians can kiss my Black, half Igbo/half Yoruba, Nigerian ass.
Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by AntiMarxist: 8:36am On Jul 02, 2023
DaChosenOne:

African muslims are working with Arab muslims to kill hundreds of non-muslim Africans. I respect Israel, I wish Africans would learn from them.

Google : Shwartze

Dunce
Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by DaChosenOne: 8:41am On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Should I remind you of who dealt and sold your ancestors in the Atlantic slave trade ?

You don't even know one thing about Judaism and Jews that you are here blindly supporting.

This same Jews who have it as a cornerstone in their satanic Talmud to enslave all the gentiles is whom you claim are benign?

As I said, you are a dense Okoro that has drank the kool aide of radio Biafra .

What was Radio Biafra's typical broadcast schedule : 10% Okoro victimhood wailing and civil war rants, 5% Fulani boggeyman and 85% Jewish Holocaust studies.

Fools.

You're obsessed with Igbo people. My Yoruba side hates Islam too. My mum is Yoruba. Muslims and Arabs are my enemies. I value nothing coming out of the mouth of one. I want nothing to do with you or your people. I don't care about Palestine. Never have and never will. I will say that if tiny Israel can shake the Muslim world. Coastal Africa, Christian Central Africa and Christian East African can do it too.
Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by AntiMarxist: 8:41am On Jul 02, 2023
DaChosenOne:

Jews support me and my people. Whilst your Arab muslim masters bomb, rape and enslave African muslims, I don't care about religion at all but will take anything over Islam. Islam is satanism. A wicked cult. I could not careless about any Arab muslims, Palestinians can kiss my Black, half Igbo/half Yoruba, Nigerian ass.

The Okoro knows not friend from foe.

How did Jews ever support you ?

Same Jews that controlled London, Washington and Moscow during the civil war supported Nigerian forces.

Oh , you don't know that 75% of Jews in Israel came from the Soviet Union?

About the civil war, do you know who goaded your greedy and foolish Marxist grandparents to do the unthinkable and stage a coup ?

Google : Baron Victor Rothschild who was at the time the head of British MI6 and founder of Shell BP.

You fools do not know your left from your right.

You have been their useful golems in Nigeria since independence.

You sacrificed 3 million of your own so that a Jew will end up Nigeria's oil .

When I tell you fools to stick to your simple petite trade venture and not dare go beyond it, this is the result.
Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by DaChosenOne: 8:46am On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Google : Shwartze

Dunce

You're really angry. As if care. Palestinians will keep dying, so will the muslims in Burma, CAR etc.
I will cheer it on. Muslims are my enemies. Look at the way they are killing the middlebelt people. The abokis starve in the North and I would not even hand them an expired Indomie. I have no problem with Jews or Israel. When they start acting like muslims: bombing, raping and terrorising people, then I will hate them but for now, no. You are too dumb to realise that Islam is holding Africa back. The worst countries in Africa are the Muslim ones: terrorism, poverty, illiteracy, child marriage and FGM.
Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by AntiMarxist: 8:48am On Jul 02, 2023
DaChosenOne:

You're obsessed with Igbo people. My Yoruba side hates Islam too. My mum is Yoruba. Muslims and Arabs are my enemies. I value nothing coming out of the mouth of one. I want nothing to do with you or your people. I don't care about Palestine. Never have and never will. I will say that if tiny Israel can shake the Muslim world. Coastal Africa, Christian Central Africa and Christian East African can do it too.

You are a fool and a dangerous one like your grandparents and must be schooled before you do another suicide mission on behalf of your Jewish masters.

Read and weep for your stupidity .

RevDesm0ndJuju:

The Britain that cost Ibos the war.

You sacrificed 3 million of your own for a Jew to get his hands on the oil .

He told you that if you seize power and dismantle the regional arrangement and usher in an Igbo centrist Marxist state, he will share the loot with you.

This sounded like good business to you and your greed made you rush to do his biddings

Now you thought ''I can do this. After all we are the most educated and have control of the civil service and the Military Officer corps.''

You never thought to sit down and reason things out and see that in this geographical region you call Nigeria, you remain the most naive bush educated idiots roaming around in winter suits that you bought in London when you were sent to learn Marxism under the guise of an education.

You did what you were told to do and everything was fine and now you had Nigeria under your palms.

But they never told you that seizing power and holding on to it were two different things entirely something you hinterland dwelling Congoids had no history or pedigree of doing in your pathetic primitive history.

Less than 6mths after, the Fulani struck (and boy did they strike).

But Rothschild was only interested in the Marxist state and not who controlled it.

Since you couldn't and the Fulani could, the Baron quickly switched to the Fulani.

But you were insistent on grabbing the oil wells for yourselves and dissapointed that the Baron had turned his back on you.

''It's nothing personal, just business''. These were the curt words used by the Baron on your Ojukwu but he still felt he could pull this off and get the Baron to bend to him.

Then war it is.

No one likes a good war than the Rothschilds.

They made their wealth financing both sides in a double-chance game. No draws here. Some one must win and some one must lose but the most important thing is someone will pay for the war.

And so foolishly you entered another misadventure and went on a war.

The rest is history.

You can accept the truth or continue living in denial of your collective gross stupidity.

A Jew, not just any Jew, the uncrowned King of Israel, led you to slaughter.

Fools

Pic below:

1. Baron Victor Rothschild , MI6 agent, member and heir of the Rothschild banking dynasty and founder of Royal Dutch Shell oil company.

2. Nigerian colonial map depicting the Rothschild ,Red Shield and star of Remphan seal.

Fool

Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by AntiMarxist: 8:53am On Jul 02, 2023
DaChosenOne:

You're really angry. As if care. Palestinians will keep dying, so will the muslims in Burma, CAR etc.
I will cheer it on. Muslims are my enemies. Look at the way they are killing the middlebelt people. The abokis starve in the North and I would not even hand them an expired Indomie. I have no problem with Jews or Israel. When they start acting like muslims: bombing, raping and terrorising people, then I will hate them but for now, no. You are too dumb to realise that Islam is holding Africa back. The worst countries in Africa are the Muslim ones: terrorism, poverty, illiteracy, child marriage and FGM.

And as long as you continue to support evil , you will reap your own karma in this world

What has your Jewish servitude got you in return if not ridicule and more subjugation.

Fool
Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by DaChosenOne: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

The Okoro knows not friend from foe.

How did Jews ever support you ?

Same Jews that controlled London, Washington and Moscow during the civil war supported Nigerian forces.

Oh , you don't know that 75% of Jews in Israel came from the Soviet Union?

About the civil war, do you know who goaded your greedy and foolish Marxist grandparents to do the unthinkable and stage a coup ?

Google : Baron Victor Rothschild who was at the time the head of British MI6 and founder of Shell BP.

You fools do not know your left from your right.

You have been their useful golems in Nigeria since independence.

You sacrificed 3 million of your own so that a Jew will end up Nigeria's oil .

When I tell you fools to stick to your simple petite trade venture and not dare go beyond it, this is the result.

You're the typical slow muslim. What you value is Almajiri begging and pedophilia. Go and blow yourself up with your Boko Haram kin . I'm proud to be of Yoruba and Igbo descent. Imagine believing that I will turn against Israel who supports African countries for suicide bombing, rapist, slave trading Arab Palestinians. I don't get muslims mocking Biafra. Igbos have recovered and are successful in and outside of Nigeria. Northern Nigerians are suffering. Their suffering is worse that Biafra. 3 million gone compared to how many millions of Abokis dead from Boko Haram, suicide bombing, modern day starvation (North East), FGM, polio and HIV/AIDs etc. My Yoruba mum always used to tell me, that she as a young girl schooling in the North, she saw many girls with fistula, due to you nasty demons copying pedophile Mohammed.
Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by AntiMarxist: 8:59am On Jul 02, 2023
DaChosenOne:

You're the typical slow muslim. What you value is Almajiri begging and pedophilia. Go and blow yourself up with your Boko Haram kin . I'm proud to be of Yoruba and Igbo descent. Imagine believing that I will turn against Israel who supports African countries for suicide bombing, rapist, slave trading Arab Palestinians. I don't get muslims mocking Biafra. Igbos have recovered and are successful in and outside of Nigeria. Northern Nigerians are suffering. Their suffering is worse that Biafra. 3 million gone compared to how many millions of Abokis dead from Boko Haram, suicide bombing, modern day starvation (North East), FGM, polio and HIV/AIDs etc. My Yoruba mum always used to tell as young girl schooling in the North she saw many girls with fistula, due to you nasty demons copying pedophile Mohammed.

Okoro ,ask your fellow Zionist pigs like Nedu666 and co to clarify if I am a Muslim .

Besides, you hinging your argument on me being a Muslim while you openly flouted your Okoro Jewishness in support of your Jewish slave masters shows how hypocritically dense and parochial you are.

Abeg, go and fight for Heavenly Jerusalem in Ukraine and leave the soon to be evacuated Palestine for Palestinians.

Dunce

Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by DaChosenOne: 9:00am On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

And as long as you continue to support evil , you will reap your own karma in this world

What has your Jewish servitude got you in return if not ridicule and more subjugation.

Fool

I'm good, my people are good. Focus on starvation in the North and Boko Haram. It's Northerners that have received karma for Biafra: poverty, starvation, suicide bombing etc. Muslims are my enemies. I spit on my enemies and show them nothing but shege. Israel will continue to show Palestinians shege. I will joyously shout in Igbo and Yoruba, representing both sides of my family.
Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by AntiMarxist: 9:06am On Jul 02, 2023
DaChosenOne:

I'm good, my people are good. Focus on starvation the North and Boko Haram. It's Northerners that have received karma for Biafra: poverty, starvation, suicide bombing etc. Muslims are my enemies. I spit on my enemies and show them nothing but shege. Israel with continue to show Palestinians shege. I will joyously shout in Igbo and Yoruba, representing both sides of my family.

Heavenly Karma is coming for you people .

What you are pushing for will make the civil war look like a stroll in the park

There will be no mercy spared on you

Continue
Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by DaChosenOne: 9:19am On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Heavenly Karma is coming for you people .

What you are pushing for will make the civil war look like a stroll in the park

There will be no mercy spared on you

Continue

You keep talking about the Civil War. 3 million dead compared to the millions of Abokis blowing themselves up for Allah. Igbos are fine, really. Heavenly karma is working in my favour: poverty, terrorism and disease in the North. Fulanis are minority. They can easily be wiped out. Nigeria is half Christian and half muslim. Any war will be a fair fight. France needs to start sending those muslim savages back home too.
Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by victory36(m): 9:33am On Jul 02, 2023
Israel is becoming the monster they were saved from 80 years ago.
Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by excanny: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2023
The white "Jews" are impersonating the biblical Hebrews, who didn't even own the land in the first place but are just settlers. The Palestinians are modern settlers who came in through Islamic conquest also.

None of these groups fighting actually own the land by heritage. The land is truly owned by the Canaanites who have disappeared from existence.

While the white "Jews" and Palestinians fought in battles, the white "Jews" had won severally.

So the Palestinians should accept their fate and live in what is allowed them or relocate back to their Arab origins.
Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by excanny: 10:36am On Jul 02, 2023
Moniter0:
I'm completely for Israel.. The land that God has given them is theirs.

The biblical Hebrews have disappeared from existence, just like their Cananite hosts.

These modern day Jews are white Europeans converts, not the Hebrews the Bible God made a promise to.
Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by iammo(m): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2023
DaChosenOne:

I'm not afraid of you abokis. Eventually the middlebelt people will get tired and wipe out Fulanis. They are starving on the North due to their Boko Haram nonsense and I'm not donating anything. I won't feed my enemies. I won't donate to Afghanistan either.

You are so ignorant you make me laugh

Oya let me tutor you about your own country

Boko Haram are Kanuri in NorthEast

NorthEast and Kanuri, also Hausa have Christians

1 Like

Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by ovcwality(m): 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
I don't give a shit about any of them, they are both racist as f##k on Facebook, infact an Arab will now to a white man than looking a black African, they can all f##k off. clowns🤡
How many Arab are fighting for south Africans that don't own lands in their country or any blacks all over the world. instead of been worried about yourself, you are fighting for some Jews clown or Islam clown
Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by ovcwality(m): 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
excanny:
The white "Jews" are impersonating the biblical Hebrews, who didn't even own the land in the first place but are just settlers. The Palestinians are modern settlers who came in through Islamic conquest also.

None of these groups fighting actually own the land by heritage. The land is truly owned by the Canaanites who have disappeared from existence.

While the white "Jews" and Palestinians fought in battles, the white "Jews" had won severally.

So the Palestinians should accept their fate and live in what is allowed them or relocate back to their Arab origins.
Thank you, I am infact disgusted by fellow blacks talking about this idiots. Like they don't care about you, you should see how they side with whites and how they are racist on blacks on Facebook. Is only before that I care, either one will choose the other before even looking your side
Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by TERMlNATOR(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
DomPerignon:

Zionist pig.
see painment grin grin grin
Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
DaChosenOne:

I just hate muslims. I don't really care for Jews in actuality. If mexicans starting kicking muslim ass, I will support Mexico. Israel makes the Muslim world mad. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Your hate for Muslims is becoming like a plague, gradually plunging you into insanity. Wake up man, the fastest growing religion in world cannot be stopped.

1 Like

Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
DaChosenOne:

I'm good, my people are good. Focus on starvation in the North and Boko Haram. It's Northerners that have received karma for Biafra: poverty, starvation, suicide bombing etc. Muslims are my enemies. I spit on my enemies and show them nothing but shege. Israel will continue to show Palestinians shege. I will joyously shout in Igbo and Yoruba, representing both sides of my family.
Yet, you and your people have been crying for days now awaiting northern tomatoes. Just ordinary tomatoes and your people are on their knees
Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2023
I will support Israel when they show any concern for non European interests. The klan in the usa basically thinks Israel is always with them so they think they can disrespect poc with no pushback
Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by DaChosenOne: 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2023
iammo:

You are so ignorant you make me laugh

Oya let me tutor you about your own country

Boko Haram are Kanuri in NorthEast

NorthEast and Kanuri, also Hausa have Christians

Sahelian muslims engage in Islamic terrorism. Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri whatever kind of Aboki can go to hell. Slaves of Arab muslims. What are Hausa "Christians" doing to stop their Muslim terrorist Hausa kin? Nothing. Sahelian muslims need to be dumped in the Middle East. Leave Africa for real proud Black people.
Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by iammo(m): 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
DaChosenOne:

Sahelian muslims engage in Islamic terrorism. Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri whatever kind of Aboki can go to hell. Slaves of Arab muslims. What are Hausa "Christians" doing to stop their Muslim terrorist Hausa kin? Nothing. Sahelian muslims need to be dumped in the Middle East. Leave Africa for real proud Black people.

You need to see a psychologist.. this hate isn't normal
Re: Africans, Do You Support Israel Or Palestine? by DaChosenOne: 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
iammo:

You need to see a psychologist.. this hate isn't normal

I'm fine. I don't worship a pedophile nor do I strap a bomb to myself to kill innocents. Africans really need to sort out the muslim problem. The continent is predominantly Christian. We need to unite to fight these Aboki terrorists.
Muslims seemingly know not to mess with South Africans. Those Zulus will necklace them to death and wipe their asses with the Quran. There are lot of Somalis I South Africa yet no terrorist attacks because they know the Zulus will wipe them out Anti-Balaka style.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N.korea Threatens To Finish S.korea In 3-4mins / Fidel Castro Reportedly Suffers Stroke … Close To Death [with Pics} / The Lessons Of History And Of New Frontiers By Sergei Lavrov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.