Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

What Are The Health Benefits Of Onion Peel? -A Story Of How Onion Peel Cured Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Health Benefits Of Onion Peel? -A Story Of How Onion Peel Cured Me (535 Views)

I'm Pretty Sure I Had The Covid-19 And Cinchona Bark Cured Me... / NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Health Benefits Of Onion Peel? -A Story Of How Onion Peel Cured Me by SafeHealthCoach: 6:09am On Jul 02, 2023
A STORY OF HOW I GOT CURED BY ONION PEEL.

Remembered when I suffered from regular one-sided headache (migraine) for almost two weeks after I was operated on.

The doctors recommended several drugs for me, I was also on steady paracetamol to quench the migraine, it came to a point it wasn't working anymore.

I called my mother in-law and she asked me to take out the peel of onions from as many onions as possible, boil it, put it in a cup and drink it hot, to my amazement, the regular headaches vanished, I just had to take it for 3 days (morning and evening) and watch myself becoming whole again.

It kept me wondering, "what is the medicinal value of onions?"

My husband will say, "Know your onions"

I had to know my onions by researching about it.

I wish to share it with the public today.
Re: What Are The Health Benefits Of Onion Peel? -A Story Of How Onion Peel Cured Me by SafeHealthCoach: 6:24am On Jul 02, 2023
Let's start with the definition of terms:

Onion peel contains a particular flavonoid called quercetin.

Quercetin: is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that has long been recognized for its anti-ageing properties.

Meaning of Antioxidant:
Antioxidants are substances that may protect your cells against free radicals, which may play a role in heart disease, cancer and other diseases. Free radicals are molecules produced when your body breaks down food or when you're exposed to tobacco smoke or radiation.

Meaning of Antiinflammatory:
Antiinflammatory agents are mediators that reduce the production or activities of proinflammatory cytokines and block immune cell trafficking into tissues, hence they may develop to treat inflammation.
Re: What Are The Health Benefits Of Onion Peel? -A Story Of How Onion Peel Cured Me by SafeHealthCoach: 6:26am On Jul 02, 2023
Health Benefits of Quercetin:

- It acts as an agent to lower coagulation, hyperglycemia, and hypertension.

- They reduce oxidative stress. ...

- They support disease prevention. ...

- They support eye health. ...

- They aid in brain function. ...

- They can contribute to mental health improvements. ...

- They can reduce inflammation. ...

- They support healthy aging processes.

- Various clinical studies show that supplementation of quercetin is used to prevent and treat various chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disorders.

I remain your safe health coach😎
Re: What Are The Health Benefits Of Onion Peel? -A Story Of How Onion Peel Cured Me by Finquas: 6:43am On Jul 02, 2023
Nice one.. tanks for educating us

1 Like

Re: What Are The Health Benefits Of Onion Peel? -A Story Of How Onion Peel Cured Me by Finquas: 6:49am On Jul 02, 2023
SafeHealthCoach:
A STORY OF HOW I GOT CURED BY ONION PEEL.

Remembered when I suffered from regular one-sided headache (migraine) for almost two weeks after I was operated on.

The doctors recommended several drugs for me, I was also on steady paracetamol to quench the migraine, it came to a point it wasn't working anymore.

I called my mother in-law and she asked me to take out the peel of onions from as many onions as possible, boil it, put it in a cup and drink it hot, to my amazement, the regular headaches vanished, I just had to take it for 3 days (morning and evening) and watch myself becoming whole again.

It kept me wondering, "what is the medicinal value of onions?"

My husband will say, "Know your onions"

I had to know my onions by researching about it.

I wish to share it with the public today.
Pls what do u mean by peel? Is the onions itself or the pink dry back of the onions !!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Health Benefits Of Onion Peel? -A Story Of How Onion Peel Cured Me by Cassandraloius: 7:15am On Jul 02, 2023
Yes o, we really need to focus on our natural God given resources, it works like magic.

I recently came across a video about ulcer, the guy took a green cabbage washed it properly and blend some, he extracted the juice and recommended it for anyone that has ulcer. I immediately informed my sister about it, cos she had ulcer. She prepared it and and had some of the juice and it worked.

Another one I know about is coconut shell, that hard shell, it heals tooth ache.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Health Benefits Of Onion Peel? -A Story Of How Onion Peel Cured Me by SafeHealthCoach: 7:19am On Jul 02, 2023
Finquas:

Pls what do u mean by peel? Is the onions itself or the pink dry back of the onions !!

Yes
That pink/purple dry peel, That part you peel and throwaway because it's looking dry and unpleasant, holds the power.

In my case, I used the first two outer peels, the dry papery peel and the unpleasant looking second peel. Washed it before boiling.
Re: What Are The Health Benefits Of Onion Peel? -A Story Of How Onion Peel Cured Me by SafeHealthCoach: 7:25am On Jul 02, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Yes o, we really need to focus on our natural God given resources, it works like magic.

I recently came across a video about ulcer, the guy took a green cabbage washed it properly and blend some, he extracted the juice and recommended it for anyone that has ulcer. I immediately informed my sister about it, cos she had ulcer. She prepared it and and had some of the juice and it worked.

Another one I know about is coconut shell, that hard shell, it heals tooth ache.

Wow! Powerful information
Thanks for dropping this here for the good of everyone.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Health Benefits Of Onion Peel? -A Story Of How Onion Peel Cured Me by SafeHealthCoach: 7:26am On Jul 02, 2023
Finquas:
Nice one.. tanks for educating us

You're welcome
Re: What Are The Health Benefits Of Onion Peel? -A Story Of How Onion Peel Cured Me by neutralmind: 7:33am On Jul 02, 2023
Front page material

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Health Benefits Of Onion Peel? -A Story Of How Onion Peel Cured Me by Finquas: 9:54am On Jul 02, 2023
SafeHealthCoach:

Yes
That pink/purple dry peel, That part you peel and throwaway because it's looking dry and unpleasant, holds the power.

In my case, I used the first two outer peels, the dry papery peel and the unpleasant looking second peel. Washed it before boiling.

Ok.. tanks for the clarification

1 Like

Re: What Are The Health Benefits Of Onion Peel? -A Story Of How Onion Peel Cured Me by SafeHealthCoach: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
Finquas:

Ok.. tanks for the clarification

You're welcome
Re: What Are The Health Benefits Of Onion Peel? -A Story Of How Onion Peel Cured Me by ceeceeuwa: 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2023
Cassandraloius:

How does one use the coconut shell for tooth ache?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Health Benefits Of Onion Peel? -A Story Of How Onion Peel Cured Me by Cassandraloius: 8:04am On Jul 03, 2023
ceeceeuwa:

How does one use the coconut shell for tooth ache?

Morning bro.
Boil the coconut shell for 30-40 min, the color of the water will change automatically, bring it down allow the water to cool, and pour in a tight container, throw away the boiled shell. In the morning take a mouth full of that drink, don't swallow it, keep it in your mouth for 1min or less if you can, then spit it out. Do this in the morning and in the night before bed for 2 weeks.
Re: What Are The Health Benefits Of Onion Peel? -A Story Of How Onion Peel Cured Me by Cassandraloius: 8:08am On Jul 03, 2023
SafeHealthCoach:

Wow! Powerful information
Thanks for dropping this here for the good of everyone.

You're welcome bro! πŸ™Œβ™₯️

1 Like

Re: What Are The Health Benefits Of Onion Peel? -A Story Of How Onion Peel Cured Me by SafeHealthCoach: 8:13am On Jul 03, 2023
Cassandraloius:

You're welcome bro! πŸ™Œβ™₯️

I'm a woman. Thanks πŸ™

1 Like

Re: What Are The Health Benefits Of Onion Peel? -A Story Of How Onion Peel Cured Me by Cassandraloius: 8:14am On Jul 03, 2023
SafeHealthCoach:

I'm a woman. Thanks πŸ™

Alright, noted!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Health Benefits Of Onion Peel? -A Story Of How Onion Peel Cured Me by SafeHealthCoach: 8:15am On Jul 03, 2023
Cassandraloius:

Alright, noted!

πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: What Are The Health Benefits Of Onion Peel? -A Story Of How Onion Peel Cured Me by ceeceeuwa: 8:52am On Jul 03, 2023
Cassandraloius:

Morning bro.
Boil the coconut shell for 30-40 min, the color of the water will change automatically, bring it down allow the water to cool, and pour in a tight container, throw away the boiled shell. In the morning take a mouth full of that drink, don't swallow it, keep it in your mouth for 1min or less if you can, then spit it out. Do this in the morning and in the night before bed for 2 weeks.
I appreciate. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Doctor By Profession Of Food Supplements (money Back Guarantee) / Is It True? / Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.