Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. (3956 Views)

Tambuwal: How I Rejected Bribe From Buhari, APC Government / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) / Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by Onyeigbo10000: 7:50am On Jul 02, 2023
Then petrol price was 87 naira but now it's sold at 520 to 540 per litre.

15 Likes

Re: This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 02, 2023
Bitter truth
Am available for your Academic assignments, check signature for my details

10 Likes

Re: This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by Jostoman: 8:19am On Jul 02, 2023
APC is a wicked party

23 Likes

Re: This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by ratiani6: 8:24am On Jul 02, 2023
Evil party

9 Likes

Re: This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by Dialpad: 8:27am On Jul 02, 2023
I have a strong feeling that all the posters above me are from a particular region of the country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by RECTEM: 8:27am On Jul 02, 2023
APC has successfully minted you into the 133m poor Nigerians. LET ME EXPLAIN!

Fuel is N530/L, marketers eyeing N700/L already.

Official Dollar rate was at N490 but now N760.

Your salary was at N50k 4yrs ago but now N58k.

What you don't know is inflation rate 4yrs ago was 11.9% but now 24.5%

By this inflation rate you will need to earn N120k today to be able to afford what N50k salary could afford 4yrs ago but you're stuck on N58k.

APC HAS SUCCESSFULLY MINTED YOU INTO THE 133m POOR NIGERIANS.

May this shege not locate me and my family. Ire o!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by DatNiggaDaz: 8:29am On Jul 02, 2023
Ronulites are coming to counter you.

Ronu grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by Sweetrosie(f): 8:32am On Jul 02, 2023
Dialpad:
I have a strong feeling that all the posters above me are from a particular region of the country.

Yes oo, fuel is sold at #145 in other regions except theirs where its sold #520.

This people wahala too much

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by proeast(m): 8:37am On Jul 02, 2023
Dialpad:

Continue hiding in a hut in obomosho while accusing every intelligent Nigerian against oppression, of being Igbo.

Intelligent citizens demand their government to be responsible but bigots will rather die in silence because someone from their region is president.

I can bet you, majority of Igbos will still do better than you and bigots like you.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by Great2017: 8:42am On Jul 02, 2023
Dialpad:

Are you not from a particular region of the country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by sapele914(m): 8:43am On Jul 02, 2023
Onyeigbo10000:
Then petrol price was 87 naira but now it's sold at 520 to 540 per litre.
Please Obidient stop whining over spilled milk & get with the program, petrol subsidy is in the past.

Failures like yourself, are the low lives that want to keep doing the same nonsense, but expect a different outcome.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by sapele914(m): 8:51am On Jul 02, 2023
Great2017:

Are you not from a particular region of the country?
Yes, South East.
Re: This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by sapele914(m): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2023
proeast:

Continue hiding in a hut in obomosho while accusing every intelligent Nigerian against oppression, of being Igbo.

Intelligent citizens demand their government to be responsible but bigots will rather die in silence because someone from their region is president.

I can bet you, majority of Igbos will still do better than you and bigots like you.
If you are not playing the main character of the hypocrite, you should know that charity they say begins @ home, so please go & demand responsible governance from your state government, and stop behaving like an incoherent Federal Almijiri.
Re: This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by OGIBRA(m): 8:57am On Jul 02, 2023
While mentally stable people are in 2023, some people are automatically stock at 2014...
Though things have not been better off 4d country, but we cant stock at the past..
b4 PDP, how much is a litre of petrol in 1999, my brother fight for a better country and stop basing ur issues on political parties, na still them them...
I.O.T
Re: This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by flokii: 9:01am On Jul 02, 2023
The country already got ruined right from the time of PDP where key sectors were either crippled permanently e.g. power or privatized and others taken over by friends and associates of ruling class via backdoor.. Why didn't PDP fix power, Ajaokuta steel industry, refineries etc.?

Those ruling now will only try their own bit but foundation is already faulty.
Re: This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by Houseontherock1: 9:07am On Jul 02, 2023
Inflation all over the world has definitely taken its toll on the price of PMS in Nigeria. However, we are obviously not in a good place as far as PMS price is concerned. The so-called $400M saved on subsidy in a month has not and will not reflect on the masses. Instead of removing subsidy, leaders of a sane oil producing country will look into local refinery of the product, curb the excesses of the smugglers and importers while the refineries are underway! Removing subsidy will NEVER be to the advantage of the masses, ever! It just means more money for whoever is lucky to be on the dining table

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by ashacot: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2023
These people will tell you APC ruin the country comparing prices of goods n services, but they will not tell you what PDP did.

Price of fuel was less than 20 naira before PDP but same PDP left it at 87 naira. Almost 500% increase.

Dollar was less than 21 naira but they left it at a little short of 200 naira. Almost 2000% increase.

Painfully, Most of those who will accuse APC and PDP of similar mismanagement were supporting PDP since 1999 but ported to LP last year.

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2023
Dialpad:

There's nothing a Tinubu or APc supporter can contribute aside Tribalism or religious bigotry..

go offline and see them trekking..
Useless lots programmed to suffer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by Reality3080: 9:11am On Jul 02, 2023
Dialpad:

the region of the wailing wailers

Born to wail
Re: This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by Reality3080: 9:11am On Jul 02, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Yes oo, fuel is sold at #145 in other regions except theirs where its sold #520.

This people wahala too much
must u igbos wail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by Sweetrosie(f): 9:13am On Jul 02, 2023
Reality3080:
must u igbos wail

No oo, only you are allowed to wail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by Reality3080: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2023
Sweetrosie:

No oo, only you are allowed to wail
u igbos go cry tire
Re: This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by Dafresh: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2023
Dialpad:

the only region that buys fuel for 550 naira other regions buy less
Re: This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by Cooly100: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2023
Reality3080:
must u igbos wail

Must you Yorubas continue to live in total treachery, lies and propaganda all the time..?

Cant you guys be reasonable for once. Can you swear you will talk this way if your people are not in charge?

See them from a particular region..

Ojota people..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by Reality3080: 9:17am On Jul 02, 2023
Cooly100:

Must you Yorubas continue to live in total treachery, lies and propaganda all the time..?

Cant you guys be reasonable for once. Can you swear you will talk this way if you people are not in charge?

See them from a particular region..

Ojota people..
u igbos go cry tire

As e dey pain u e dey sweet us
Re: This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by Cooly100: 9:20am On Jul 02, 2023
Reality3080:
u igbos go cry tire

As e dey pain u e dey sweet us

Liar from pit of hell.

At Ojota in those pictures were you grumpy fellow not wailing and crying in the sun like a big girl cheesy

e dey sweet you as you now have your fuel at N65...and we wailers buy at N550 cheesy

Other people from other countries are seeing you guys for what you are...

5 Likes

Re: This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by Cooly100: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2023
Where are these Nigerian saviours now...?

Hahaha,,,

A country fabricated and built on total lies from the beginning...

4 Likes

Re: This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by Kaxmytex(m): 9:29am On Jul 02, 2023
Re: This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by Sweetrosie(f): 9:32am On Jul 02, 2023
Reality3080:
u igbos go cry tire

Go join your fellow Ronu on twitter, they're already wailing their souls away

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 02, 2023
Jostoman:
APC is a wicked party

Demonic party

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by Dialpad: 9:52am On Jul 02, 2023
You have not started wailing ..... you go wail tire.

"Intelligent citizen that cannot feed a family" ...

Continue

proeast:

Re: This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. by Onyeigbo10000: 10:00am On Jul 02, 2023
Dialpad:

So when a sensible Nigerian complain about government incompetency and bad leadership he is from that particular region. My happiness is that insecurity, poverty, bad roads, bad economy, fuel hike, corruption etc are not limited to that particular region but affect the entire country.

Always note this, that particular region will surely survive any condition they found themselves. No be today.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Next Yoruba President - How Long Will It Take ? / Major Earthquake To Hit Nigeria / Mammoth Crowd At Ribadu's Rally In Benue State !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.