Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Fuel Price Increased - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Price Increased (1356 Views)

Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products / Why Pump Price Increased To N617/litre — NNPCL / Petrol Price Increased? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Price Increased by jrobbins: 9:17am On Jul 02, 2023
I just left my house for church this morning and stopped by the way to buy fuel. To my surprise, the liter was reading #700. I complained and they said it's everywhere so I left that station and went to another one but the price was still the same. Location is Anyigba, Kogi state.

Please how much is fuel this morning in your own area?
Re: Fuel Price Increased by Martinsmine(m): 9:20am On Jul 02, 2023
Buy it like that. na una vote tinubu. Make we suffer d suffer.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Increased by jrobbins: 9:21am On Jul 02, 2023
Martinsmine:

I already bought it since there's no choice. I just want to know if it's the same at other locations.
Cc
Nlfpmod
Re: Fuel Price Increased by Nlanalyst: 9:35am On Jul 02, 2023
Last night, I bought fuel for #492.
Re: Fuel Price Increased by Martinsmine(m): 9:35am On Jul 02, 2023
jrobbins:

I already bought it since there's no choice. I just want to know if it's the same at other locations.
Cc
Nlfpmod
ok. You a good man.. .enjoy your weekend

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Increased by VeryWickedPrick: 9:39am On Jul 02, 2023
Tinubu is on his way to reset it to N100.
Wait let him finish resetting Lagos meters first.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Price Increased by inoki247: 9:39am On Jul 02, 2023
Still bought 520 today....
Re: Fuel Price Increased by GeneralDae: 9:43am On Jul 02, 2023
Fuel price is no longer regulated or fixed by Government. So the price would vary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Price Increased by CodeTemplar: 9:58am On Jul 02, 2023
Martinsmine:
obi and atiku were going to do same thing. Take it easy.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Increased by jrobbins: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2023
GeneralDae:
Fuel price is no longer regulated or fixed by Government. So the price would vary.

Nawa o

But this seems like wickedness, it's still the old stock they're selling at a different price
Re: Fuel Price Increased by CodeTemplar: 10:01am On Jul 02, 2023
GeneralDae:
thank you. If a marketer gets high interest loan and bureaucratic bottleneck wastes his time he must adjust accordingly. That's why they are independent marketers.
Re: Fuel Price Increased by Ofunaofu: 10:02am On Jul 02, 2023
jrobbins:
I just left my house for church this morning and stopped by the way to buy fuel. To my surprise, the liter was reading #700. I complained and they said it's everywhere so I left that station and went to another one but the price was still the same. Location is Anyigba, Kogi state.

Tinubu, let the poor breathe..... don't suffocate them
Re: Fuel Price Increased by jrobbins: 10:04am On Jul 02, 2023
CodeTemplar:
thank you. If a marketer gets high interest loan and bureaucratic bottleneck wastes his time he must adjust accordingly. That's why they are independent marketers.

The wicked thing is all of them in the area will now increase too.
Re: Fuel Price Increased by RECTEM: 10:05am On Jul 02, 2023
n
Re: Fuel Price Increased by obiekunie01: 10:37am On Jul 02, 2023
inoki247:
Still bought 520 today....

haba! how can you buy fuel at that amount??

what happened to your agb.adorian card??

did you forget it at home??

you are supposed to get it at N120 per liter just by showing them your card! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Increased by Tinububalls: 10:44am On Jul 02, 2023
Why complain?
Re: Fuel Price Increased by MXrep: 10:52am On Jul 02, 2023
jrobbins:

Which Party won in Kogi State?
Re: Fuel Price Increased by jrobbins: 10:52am On Jul 02, 2023
MXrep:

Which Party won in Kogi State?

There was no election in Kogi. Just selection
Re: Fuel Price Increased by DrGoodman: 10:57am On Jul 02, 2023
jrobbins:

There was no election in Kogi. Just selection

But which party was selected?
Re: Fuel Price Increased by Nuzo1(m): 11:45am On Jul 02, 2023
jrobbins:

The wicked thing is all of them in the area will now increase too.

The way we Nigerians blame independent businessmen dey baffle me o.

These guys, especially the fuel marketers go through a lot in this environment. If not paying huge amount of bribe to buy fuel on time, the tanker is falling on the dilapidated roads to their destination. Not to talk about the numerous taxes by the government, task force, Agbero, thieves, police and civil defense.

They go through all these and we expect them not to utilize any small opportunity to recover their loses?

It’s up to the government to provide enabling environment for these guys and then set up special task forces to checkmate their excesses.

The other day, the talk was against POS operators adding extra charges. If the bank is working efficiently, pos guys will be so irrelevant. So, who is to be blamed now?

Best bet is whoever has issues with increase in prices of private goods and services should either confront the government to provide subsidies and other enabling environment or simply open his own business and then use it for charity.

This is by no means an endorsement for shady business people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Price Increased by OneCandleAway(f): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2023
DrGoodman:

But which party was selected?

Kogi is just about to conduct governorship election. Just that they will be very foolish to vote for Yahaya bello cousin. Even Dino Melaye is a better option for them.

I was so surprised they couldn’t fight to stop bello from getting second term, but then again he so much starved them and impoverished them to the extent that they were committing suicide and couldn’t have had strength to fight bellow
Re: Fuel Price Increased by Flets: 11:54am On Jul 02, 2023
FUEL WILL NOT SELL LESS THAN 1USD PER LITER BY AUGUST 2023. The I/E market rate will determine the exchange rate. Nigerians will buy PMS for 800 naira per liter in less than 2 months.
Re: Fuel Price Increased by MykellOni(m): 11:56am On Jul 02, 2023
Attendance: Present ✔️
I bought 490 yesterday... It is well!
Re: Fuel Price Increased by Typing: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2023
Martinsmine:

Una wey vote Peter Obi go follow suffer the fuel increment too

Re: Fuel Price Increased by StarRiderr: 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
CodeTemplar:
obi and atiku were going to do same thing. Take it easy.
Oga stop putting Obi and Atiku in your quote are you their P.A to know what they'll do or not
Re: Fuel Price Increased by lordm(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
I bought 511 yesterday, odilli road, ph
Re: Fuel Price Increased by Afamed: 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
jrobbins:

Stop this lie for once
Fuel remains N520/ N510 anywhere in the country

Headless mo b
Re: Fuel Price Increased by CodeTemplar: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
StarRiderr:
Oga stop putting Obi and Atiku in your quote are you their P.A to know what they'll do or not
they promised to.
Re: Fuel Price Increased by marlow1962(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
Go and get your bicycle now that it is cheap

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Increased by nairalanda1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
N542, at the local Total, Abuja.

(Even asked if prices were going up, attendant said no, Of course, she may be lying,....)
Re: Fuel Price Increased by nairalanda1(m): 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
StarRiderr:

They did say so. We can pretend they did not say it, but they said it.

At this point, let's forget politics. Obi and Atiku saying subsidy has to go is them facing reality. Tinubu too would have wanted subsidy to stay, but reality dey.

At some point, we Nigerians have to face reality...politicians included.
Re: Fuel Price Increased by Martinsmine(m): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
Typing:

Una wey vote Peter Obi go follow suffer the fuel increment too
i day rig.

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Elderly Man Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon / Igbo Politics Will Surely Lead To Another War: Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba Land S / Moment Philip Shaibu Accidentally Prays For Godwin Omobayo To Succeed Him Politi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.