Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Fuel Price Increased - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Price Increased (1357 Views)

Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products / Why Pump Price Increased To N617/litre — NNPCL / Petrol Price Increased? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Price Increased by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
Afamed:

Stop this lie for once
Fuel remains N520/ N510 anywhere in the country

Headless mo b

As usual, this one will sit in his village and blindly argue happenings in another person's state, just to propagate support for the failure he voted.

The NIPCO fuel station at Jahi where we bought around 7 this morning dispensed for 600 naira.

For once, stop reasoning like a Cow!
Re: Fuel Price Increased by YoshihideSuga: 6:41pm On Apr 14
jrobbins:

There was no election in Kogi. Just selection

Hello Sir,

I read your post where you mentioned inheriting a cashew plantation from your grandparent. I am working with some foreign investors in Asia to procure cashew nuts from Nigeria and eventually build traction to process it before export. First would be export, then progress to processing before export.

I don't know how long you will be active on Nairaland, but is there a more suitable contact details to keep in touch with you?

Thank you.
Re: Fuel Price Increased by ariesbull: 6:56pm On Apr 14
WE ARE TEACHING IGBO LESSONS
jrobbins:
I just left my house for church this morning and stopped by the way to buy fuel. To my surprise, the liter was reading #700. I complained and they said it's everywhere so I left that station and went to another one but the price was still the same. Location is Anyigba, Kogi state.

Please how much is fuel this morning in your own area?
Re: Fuel Price Increased by imhere: 7:12pm On Apr 14
I bought it #700 per litre today in Abuja, Bwari Road Namur Fuel Economizer doesn't allow me to feel the heat.

This product is top-notch, providing an absolute 100% remedy to fuel consumption.

In various parts of the world, fuel consumption has been a major problem for people,
which is why we have come up with this affordable product that can help people
save fuel and money.

Namur Fuel Economizer is a unique product made in Japan that provides 100% fuel
consumption management and improves engine performance.

IMPORTANCE OF NAMUR FUEL ECONOMIZER:

• Improve engine performance.
• Reduce fuel consumption.
• Minimize exhaust emissions.
• Environmentally Friendly.
• Enhance horsepower for all petrol and diesel engines.
• Easy to use.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Largest Tribes In Southern Nigeria And 3 In Northern Nigeria / Rochas Okorochas for President in 2007 / Who Represents The South South Zone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.