Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Davido Got Me Pregnant, Promised To Give Me N10M, To Aborted- Nigeria Lady Claim - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Davido Got Me Pregnant, Promised To Give Me N10M, To Aborted- Nigeria Lady Claim (2981 Views)

Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom / Woman Who Went To Bury An Aborted Child In Anambra Arrested By Police (Graphic) / Pastor Marvelous Odalo Defiled, Impregnated 15-Year-Old Girl & Aborted It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Got Me Pregnant, Promised To Give Me N10M, To Aborted- Nigeria Lady Claim by Phoen1X: 10:47am On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Explain ?

And why did you ignore my mention on the nepotistic Biafran Exile govt that saw Ekpa only appointing Ibos into his cabinet despite dragging SS into his useless Biafra.
I Love davido and wont like him ending up like R kelly,..
Re: Davido Got Me Pregnant, Promised To Give Me N10M, To Aborted- Nigeria Lady Claim by dealslip(f): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

The ones you have aborted since you started opening your legs was it also for rituals ?
Shebi na you give me the belle!!
Re: Davido Got Me Pregnant, Promised To Give Me N10M, To Aborted- Nigeria Lady Claim by AntiMarxist: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2023
dealslip:

Shebi na you give me the belle!!

Swear on that your haunted ass kpekus say you have never aborted .

I dare you.
Re: Davido Got Me Pregnant, Promised To Give Me N10M, To Aborted- Nigeria Lady Claim by dealslip(f): 10:52am On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Swear on that your haunted ass kpekus say you have never aborted .

I dare you.
I am not like your sisters even you missed being aborted by a whisker

1 Like

Re: Davido Got Me Pregnant, Promised To Give Me N10M, To Aborted- Nigeria Lady Claim by Dzzzz: 11:21am On Jul 02, 2023
If been uselsss was a person Na you be that this girl..Shishi you no go see..You abort baby for 10million May it be your last baby for womb

2 Likes

Re: Davido Got Me Pregnant, Promised To Give Me N10M, To Aborted- Nigeria Lady Claim by FuckTheMod: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
obiekunie01:

if only you know!
Or deh
Re: Davido Got Me Pregnant, Promised To Give Me N10M, To Aborted- Nigeria Lady Claim by Baronthecelebri: 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
Can't she get pregnant for broke guys
Re: Davido Got Me Pregnant, Promised To Give Me N10M, To Aborted- Nigeria Lady Claim by mytime24(f): 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
Davido dey spray std dey go undecided
Re: Davido Got Me Pregnant, Promised To Give Me N10M, To Aborted- Nigeria Lady Claim by Curious345: 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2023
Adeleke should immediately disown Davido.. he is an prodigal son and a disgrace
Re: Davido Got Me Pregnant, Promised To Give Me N10M, To Aborted- Nigeria Lady Claim by merit455(m): 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Baby factory worker .
Scold miner,How is Osogbo

1 Like

Re: Davido Got Me Pregnant, Promised To Give Me N10M, To Aborted- Nigeria Lady Claim by Afamed: 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
It's 100% about £$¥
Re: Davido Got Me Pregnant, Promised To Give Me N10M, To Aborted- Nigeria Lady Claim by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2023
Shameless stupid bitch....
Re: Davido Got Me Pregnant, Promised To Give Me N10M, To Aborted- Nigeria Lady Claim by CJStarz: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
Davido is too fertile but why isn't Chioma yet pregnant again?
Re: Davido Got Me Pregnant, Promised To Give Me N10M, To Aborted- Nigeria Lady Claim by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
I don't support abortion o,but why didn't you confirmed the alert first ? Haa 😂
Re: Davido Got Me Pregnant, Promised To Give Me N10M, To Aborted- Nigeria Lady Claim by Malory: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Cannibalism ?

No be Okoro main staple dish be dat ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Used To Use Charms While Playing Football – Taribo West Claims / I Will Shoot You, You'll Die And Go: SARS Threaten Innocent Driver & Wife(video) / Cult War In Ogidi Anambra State Start Running Guys. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.