Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Tomato Or Pepper Which Will You Plant. Meet A Lady Making A Lot Of Money - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Tomato Or Pepper Which Will You Plant. Meet A Lady Making A Lot Of Money (547 Views)

See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. / 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) / Opinion:salt Or Pepper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomato Or Pepper Which Will You Plant. Meet A Lady Making A Lot Of Money by RabbitGuy: 10:01am On Jul 02, 2023
It is always advisable to plant the vegetables you will use for cooking, first to reduce cost and avoid eating chemical spray vegetables.

With the high cost of tomato and pepper this period.

Which of the plant would you choose to plant this season. Tomato or pepper and give your reasons. cheesy

Between I meet a successful Lady into Tomato and Pepper farming.
You can watch her video below and don't forget to subscribe for more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa4qi68px0c&feature=share7

Re: Tomato Or Pepper Which Will You Plant. Meet A Lady Making A Lot Of Money by Redomi(m): 10:47am On Jul 02, 2023
I'm a pepper farmer from Ondo.
I prefer pepper farming becuase pepper is easier to manage than tomatoes.

1 Like

Re: Tomato Or Pepper Which Will You Plant. Meet A Lady Making A Lot Of Money by RabbitGuy: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
Redomi:
I'm a pepper farmer from Ondo.
I prefer pepper farming becuase pepper is easier to manage than tomatoes.
Really.
Which do you think is more profitable
Re: Tomato Or Pepper Which Will You Plant. Meet A Lady Making A Lot Of Money by Redomi(m): 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
RabbitGuy:

Really.
Which do you think is more profitable
both are profitable, infact all crop farming is profitable it depends on your management and how much you can quickly discover if a crop is not doing well and you know what to apply.
Re: Tomato Or Pepper Which Will You Plant. Meet A Lady Making A Lot Of Money by RabbitGuy: 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
Redomi:
both are profitable, infact all crop farming is profitable it depends on your management and how much you can quickly discover if a crop is not doing well and you know what to apply.
Ok. Noted. Looking at starting a pepper farm first
Re: Tomato Or Pepper Which Will You Plant. Meet A Lady Making A Lot Of Money by nightfox01(m): 8:06am On Jul 03, 2023
;Dshey na person wey get land dey think of farming
Re: Tomato Or Pepper Which Will You Plant. Meet A Lady Making A Lot Of Money by RabbitGuy: 8:45am On Jul 03, 2023
nightfox01:
;Dshey na person wey get land dey think of farming
Even in your small space you can plant some basic vegetables like the pepper or tomato for your consumption. So land is not a problem

(1) (Reply)

Record Labels Seeks For You / Cooks Wanted / Training On Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.