Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV (21847 Views)

NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / Star Times Dish Vs Antenna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by ceejay80s(m): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
Peterpanny:
Startimes go favour you and your family.
Una go hear am for that una country.
Una never even rock tinubu for up to six months and everybody and every sector eye day red up and down.
No more free stuffs again.

And who else notice,giveaway don reduce drastically,even recharge card giveaway no body day see again.no body day do giveaway again.
Even all this social media skit maker no day surprise people with money again for street again....

Things don hard like craze all man don adjust sharp sharp on code.

Hehehehehe

This tinubu regime go favour una with una family.

Let the poor breeethhh oo
Barely 2 months as president, I wish he will die tonight
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by chukwudiology(m): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
Let the poor breath in the opposite.

1 Like

Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by todugo(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
sonofElElyon:
Why is a July 02 story now making front page
What going on please?
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by Peterpanny: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
ceejay80s:

Barely 2 months as president, I wish he will die tonight
hehehehe,things day happen on a premium level.
God will help us.

1 Like

Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by Juanmike(m): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
Tetrahedron:

This simpleton is back!
All your suffering under buhari didn’t teach you anything ba?
The idiot is gurching for air while typing, he is doing this to save face.
Even the dead meat kiosk he is managing, has folded, no be person wey chop food dey eat meat.

1 Like

Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by aspabay(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
It only means one thing.

NTA is increasing in value and is no more a useless station.

If you want it free, use the antenna

2 Likes

Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by nedekid: 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
Moony45:
Lol, you mean Manhood grin
Lol, una no go wound persin ontop this thread today.
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by nedekid: 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
post=124208862:
A better Nigeria all around is all we want at [b][/b].

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬
Lolz, you have started again?
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by abobote: 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
DSTV started it long time ago
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by nedekid: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
post=124208876:
STARTIMES, get it together.

Stay there and be making dry jokes about billionaires, hope you know Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, kwankwazo are all billionaires.
30k at 770 to $1 is not much.

1 Like

Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by nedekid: 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you have started again,so asking you about your darling daddy is now something to report.answer the fucking question or i sue you
You de mind the charlatan?
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by Exceed15: 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
APC supporters how market?
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by YesDaddyTill203: 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
dondodo:
Like and share if you believe obi is coming to reclaim our mandate

You need to reclaim your lost and stolen brain first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by ceejay80s(m): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
Peterpanny:
hehehehe,things day happen on a premium level.
God will help us.
He's not even coming to the public to address or apologise or even calm us down ,
Hes ignoring us, he doesn't give a sh!t
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by gigabyte13: 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
You too dey lie
Stop lieing
I don finish subscription now for two months,
Am Still
Watching sportyTv, NTA free of charge please

Stop spreading nonsense please
Me sef no say, all of Dem stupid but
Make we no dey lie against them
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by Fapemz: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
Consider installing a strong decoder and watch free channels, I sell portable inverter for homes and laptop powerbank

1 Like

Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by phemmyfour: 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
DeAdvokate:
I just noticed that Star Times is now demanding subscription on NTA and some other stations which were free. Before now, if your exhaust your subscription, at least these stations help keep the TV 'busy' by watching for free. Now, one has to subscribe to see all channels!

How is your subscription?
last last they will run down like hitv
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by nairalanda1(m): 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
Am seeing people complaining and blaming Tinubu.

I think this one pass tinubu.

TV is a product, and channels cost money...including those so called free to air channels.

TV channels have people who work for them, and want to be paid. They also have to upgrade and they have to be paid. So, prices go up.

Even now, Mulitchoice is losing customers in South Africa because of rising costs (and because Netflix and Amazon are eating into their customer base). Rest of Africa is stable, but showing signs.

I'm not surprised startimes is asking for more money. TV costs money. Expecting things to be cheap is a pipe dream.

What I will blame tinubu for is not making the naira strong...but that remains to be seen.
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by denzel231: 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
Brendaniel:
We warned them that Tinubu is a tax collector, he only gives people he benefits from, If the FG can be collecting all the free benefits from the masses can the masses blame start times that is a private business ?

Anyway, Star Times will favour me and my family...
Your last comment is so funny 🤣
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by sogodihno: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
dondodo:
Like and share if you believe obi is coming to reclaim our mandate

You still never get sense?
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by phemmyfour: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
aspabay:
It only means one thing.

NTA is increasing in value and is no more a useless station.

If you want it free, use the antenna
Yinmu

When it was free, nobody was watching it. It only means that startimes are struggling to break even not to talk of given freebies
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by TOPMAN4LIFE: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

The shege go go round all sectors

He go touch every part of our life

I love this

Where are those archaic and primitive people that keep on shouting it will favour me and my family
Tinubu's administration is a disaster

Please Nigerians don't pity anyone in your area until we start stepping into the polling unit without sentiment and tribalism
You are just bitter and you will do it for 8 years
Your obi is not better than tinubu
When obi was a governor, doctors were on strike for more than 1 year,
He also increased school fees from around 40k to over 120k at a time when naira value was better which means 120k might be up to 500k now,
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by pacespot(m): 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
Why is it that most of the complaints about this Tinubu govt are coming from the same Nairalanders who supported APC
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by eallstar: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
DeAdvokate:
I just noticed that Star Times is now demanding subscription on NTA and some other stations which were free. Before now, if your exhaust your subscription, at least these stations help keep the TV 'busy' by watching for free. Now, one has to subscribe to see all channels!

U can always watch nta and other top news stations across the world like aljazeera, CNN and others for free on YOUTUBE. TRY IT AND THANK ME LATER
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by TOPMAN4LIFE: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

The shege go go round all sectors

He go touch every part of our life

I love this

Where are those archaic and primitive people that keep on shouting it will favour me and my family
Tinubu's administration is a disaster

Please Nigerians don't pity anyone in your area until we start stepping into the polling unit without sentiment and tribalism
You are just bitter and you will do it for 8 years
Your obi is not better than tinubu
When obi was a governor, doctors were on strike for more than 1 year,
He also increased school fees from around 40k to over 120k at a time when naira value was better which means 120k might be up to 500k now,
Since you are wishing Nigeria evil, you will get it
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by Kenedy101: 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
okosodo:
tinubu is here
sit at home don’t worry
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by dereborn(m): 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
Be free from DSTV, GOTV and Other pay-tvs. We offer premium IPTV which give all world channels including all DSTV channels for a token.

You can also patronise us for unlimited internet surfing without subscribing on your device for all major networks in Nigeria for a token. CALL OR WHATSAPP 08033842433
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by udemzyudex(m): 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
DeAdvokate:

Same with GOTV
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by udemzyudex(m): 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
okosodo:
tinubu is here

It has nothing to do with Tinubu, they have been doing it before Tinubu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos To Switch From Analogue To Digital TV Broadcasts By April 29 / Nkoli Nwa Nsukka Part 5 & 6 / Money Rituals: In Defence Of Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.