Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV (21854 Views)

NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / Star Times Dish Vs Antenna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by SirLakes: 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
Let the poor breathe grin grin
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by MRMRMR: 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

The shege go go round all sectors

He go touch every part of our life

I love this

Where are those archaic and primitive people that keep on shouting it will favour me and my family
Tinubu's administration is a disaster

Please Nigerians don't pity anyone in your area until we start stepping into the polling unit without sentiment and tribalism
Oga ur wailing shows how ignorant u are.
Good economic policy take time to materialise. U wan the inflation or economy to turn around over night like juju. Stop displaying ignorance in public

2 Likes

Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by clems88(m): 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
The idoi.ts keep deducting money from my account even when I have to stop subscribing. angry
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by nairalanda1(m): 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
udemzyudex:

It has nothing to do with Tinubu, they have been doing it before Tinubu.

Infact, Multichoice is losing customers in SA self.

The problem is , TV channels and products are costing more money. Foreigners want to make more cash. Then, NETFLIX , Amazon and the internet is taking market share.

2 Likes

Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by Waffarianman(m): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
Kingbenn:
At this junction en, it's better I stick to Netflix after all wetin person dey watch for that nonsense TV, all they know how to do best is to repeat movies as if I dey KG1. If not because of Channels and AriseTV wetin I wan use them do before.

BalaBlue, you did this wan. Chai

No b everybody get money for Netflix na. Na free to Air nai sure pass 4 me and my family.... Free to Air anytime anyday

1 Like

Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by Oceemo(m): 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
My star times since i bought no channels has been free am using dish.

Bought it since 2020
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by Galadimabawa: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
With this present condition? I have since disconnect my antenna wire from my decoder then connect it to my TV directly enjoying the local stations available (because OGTV GALAXY NTA IBADAN)
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by Philipmoon2(m): 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
On behalf of E No Concern Us Association of Nigeria (ENCUAN) we want to say dis matter no truly concern us 🙌🤝
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by patrickcollins: 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
MRMRMR:

Oga ur wailing shows how ignorant u are.
Good economic policy take time to materialise. U wan the inflation or economy to turn around over night like juju. Stop displaying ignorance in public
Is what u guys said about Buhari after 8 years nothing materialized.
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by Cutiekatty: 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
DeAdvokate:
I just noticed that Star Times is now demanding subscription on NTA and some other stations which were free. Before now, if your exhaust your subscription, at least these stations help keep the TV 'busy' by watching for free. Now, one has to subscribe to see all channels!

How is your subscription?

I stopped TV subscription for more than 4 years now. Free to air is what i use now, And I watch supersport channels for free. Who get money to waste in this country?

2 Likes

Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by Pacyrus(m): 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
Nigcomsat on 42.5 degrees East is the solution.
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by MRMRMR: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
patrickcollins:
Is what u guys said about Buhari after 8 years nothing materialized.
Oga, I supported Buhari border closure policy. This was the main policy I supported because it should encourage local production. Tinubu & Buhari are different. Buhari has no knowledge of economy but Tinubu has. Let's criticize policies on their merits not on hatred because our candidate lost.

1 Like

Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by eteebanky1: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
I actually want to opt for free to air decoders now....too many of em

1 Like

Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by ClassyJay(m): 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
DeAdvokate:
I just noticed that Star Times is now demanding subscription on NTA and some other stations which were free. Before now, if your exhaust your subscription, at least these stations help keep the TV 'busy' by watching for free. Now, one has to subscribe to see all channels!

Good evening Sir. I would like to disagree with some of the things you said about the monetizing. The only one that has been removed from been a free channel to a paid channel is EBS( Edo Broadcasting Station). That's the one am aware of. The other ones NTA Sports,Sporty Tv, NTA local (Benin,) and the ST Guide channel are still free as at today.. Kindly send a picture that shows these channels are no longer free. I would do the same tomorrow as well...

1 Like

Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by ClassyJay(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
DeAdvokate:

NTA Sports,Sporty tv , NTA are still free as at today. Not

1 Like

Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by placeofallure(f): 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
okosodo:
tinubu is here

All along before Tinubu, it's been like that on DSTV. No free stations.
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by placeofallure(f): 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I love this

Where are those archaic and primitive people that keep on shouting it will favour me and my family

Please Nigerians don't pity anyone in your area until we start stepping into the polling unit without sentiment and tribalism

Why are you all pretending like it's just starting? It's been like that on DSTV for long. The free stations were taken out and it's only a couple of Chinese stations that were absolutely free.

Before you whine endlessly, Tinubu is not the Genesis of your problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by bablon20(m): 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
Free To Air Decoder is bae!

1 Like

Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by patrickcollins: 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
MRMRMR:

Oga, I supported Buhari border closure policy. This was the main policy I supported because it should encourage local production. Tinubu & Buhari are different. Buhari has no knowledge of economy but Tinubu has. Let's criticize policies on their merits not on hatred because our candidate lost.
I got no candidate, I only want to see the masses in this country have a better life, if Tinubu do well all of us go enjoy if he no do well we go still suffer am together as we no get different markets for those supporting any candidates
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by Ayomiposi001: 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
Who remembers the days of Antenna. Please, does it still work, do they still sell it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by mujaya1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
All this channel are free to air, called professional installer to track it for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by Ogeeriga(m): 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
Free to air is the only free way to watch free stations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by DeAdvokate(m): 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
homehunters:
Thats not true my friend own still shows NTA and sporty tv

Sporty TV is back, No NTA yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by millionboi2: 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
ceejay80s:
When gotv increased their subscriptions, I dumped their decoder, all I do is download my movie and watch on my big screen , I no get time for rubbish ......today their representative called me and said they have reduced their subscriptions the jolli to #1,250 and it's only for this month and I told him I will subscribe tomorrow but if it expires, I will dump their ass again, I don't have money to waste on something I barely watch
same with me,if not for my wife.....no subscription

1 Like

Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by Burob: 12:42am On Jul 05, 2023
dondodo:
Like and share if you believe obi is coming to reclaim our mandate
Self deceit is sweet.

1 Like

Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by Burob: 12:45am On Jul 05, 2023
patrickcollins:
I got no candidate, I only want to see the masses in this country have a better life, if Tinubu do well all of us go enjoy if he no do well we go still suffer am together as we no get different markets for those supporting any candidates
Military mentality, everything is President, what happened to your States & Local Governments as prescribed by your constitution?

Are they not more important for your well being than the Federal Government in Abuja?

Please desist from this your Almijiri mindset.

1 Like

Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by Burob: 12:50am On Jul 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I love this

It is because of Bola Tinubu that you cannot fix that your hisense spoilt television?

1 Like

Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by Midemi1: 4:42am On Jul 05, 2023
Fapemz:
Consider installing a strong decoder and watch free channels, I sell portable inverter for homes and laptop powerbank
Exactly what am using, and am enjoying it eh! No be small.
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by Trippledots(m): 6:49am On Jul 05, 2023
Fapemz:
Consider installing a strong decoder and watch free channels, I sell portable inverter for homes and laptop powerbank

This free channels things,abet na better stations to watch recent movies and stuff? I'm interested
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by Ray07(m): 8:47am On Jul 05, 2023
Kingbenn:
At this junction en, it's better I stick to Netflix after all wetin person dey watch for that nonsense TV, all they know how to do best is to repeat movies as if I dey KG1. If not because of Channels and AriseTV wetin I wan use them do before.

BalaBlue, you did this wan. Chai
na just unlimited data the f people up. If not, who go send them.

Iptv is the way.
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by Kellyewoma: 9:05am On Jul 05, 2023
Re: Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV by mecuries(m): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
Money to watch NTA? Pay money to watch a station that could potentially make my eye sight go bad with it's 1970's display? 😆

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nkoli Nwa Nsukka Part 5 & 6 / OMG Teletubbies Yoruba Version. This Will Make Your Day! / Money Rituals: In Defence Of Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.