Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah (22822 Views)

Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS / Protest In Ebonyi As Clement Odah Slaps Chinedu Onah / Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by Thereishel: 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2023
Blueseaa43:
Canada 2years work permit with temporary accommodation available, canada, australia, new zealand, scheghen and other europe countries visa application without stress. *features* direct employment with open permit *temp accommodation *no bank statement of account√ -contact us now or whatsapp us today. note: no down payment apart from the initial embassy visa fee and your documentation fee.

Don't fall for fraud. I am abroad which country would offer temporary accommodation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by Blaze14k: 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
kelvindj98:
If you check the supporters of the manhood seeker, especially here, most of them are scammers. Why else will someone believe that the person who was 3rd won. How does that make sense.

So how did hope who came 4 win the election in imo state?
Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
No be today na...
Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by Usmanovic95(m): 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2023
"The morality of an act is a function of the state of the system at the time it is performed". If the system is dysfunctional,people will find justification in perpetrating these acts.
Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by Poske95(m): 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2023
Truth only in words and not in grit.......
Show me a humble man and I'll show you......?!
We're on our own ......
Breaks my heart that we the OG Blackman is as rotten if not more than the confused Afro.....?!
Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by kalemy(m): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
Prince202020:
We are our own enemy
True!

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by riverbird: 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
kelvindj98:
If you check the supporters of the manhood seeker, especially here, most of them are scammers and thieves. Why else will someone believe that the person who was 3rd won. How does that make sense.

When you get tired of deceiving yourself just let us know so that we will clap for you meanwhile remember that gun men attacked one Yoruba church in Ogun state today grin
Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by Blaze14k: 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
Dittodat:
The loudest mouths about rigging are the same IPOB monkeys who rigged election for pandora pathological liar Obi in the SADEAST. Go figure.

Lol you guys are so stupid.. why didn't apc file such motion in court since labour party was eager to go to court. Don't u guys use ur brain or is there something wrong with it?

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by Nolevel666: 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I no one of my guy who took $100 to participate in rigging, they will think it's nothing but they are selling their future for peanuts,always short sighted not thinking of the long term consequences.

Sheybe the 100$ Never finish now abi
Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
How Ewedu and Amala thugs

Contributed to the rigging of election

They are complaining about

Thunder fire Tinubuu

I shit on Awolowooo bare head and all Ewedu and Amala munching barstards from SAdWest
Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by Nononsense247: 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2023
Edylina:
Very true. We have people even on nairaland shamelessly defending APC falsehoods AND LIES as if they're exempt from the suffering other Nigerians are experiencing
.na them Obidient wey no see scam money dey shout up and down like werey like say if Obi enter e go dey share money.... Una oga scammer for here too slamoja abi wetin be him name na Obi supporter... Una go cry tire ... Eyin werey gbogbo... You called someone a thief but una sef dey thief ... Eyin olofo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by Dittodat: 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2023
Blaze14k:

Lol you guys are so stupid.. why didn't apc file such motion in court since labour party was eager to go to court. Don't u guys use ur brain or is there something wrong with it?

IPOB Zomb idient monkeys are the dumbest animals on Earth. No question about that.
These OSU slave monkeys have very low IQ to zero IQ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by fadsam: 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
N
Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by Hanndye: 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
I wonder why we cannot just do equity, Justice and fairness, if not anything, and hope for the best.
Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by Blaze14k: 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
Dittodat:

IPOB Zomb idient monkeys are the dumbest animals on Earth. No question about that.
These OSU slave monkeys have very low IQ to zero IQ.

Just as I thought the perfect response I was expecting cos u have nothing to say other than insult.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by Menclothing: 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
Do the right thing
Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by Slynation(m): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
Don't mind them... hypocrisy everywhere!!
Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by Zico5(m): 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2023
Brendaniel:
Thanks to the Religious north and tribal west.
Thanks to greedy east who think they are better than anyone and only Christians votes can bring in Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by Dittodat: 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
Blaze14k:

Just as I thought the perfect response I was expecting cos u have nothing to say other than insult.

Dumbest OSU slave monkey calling people stupid is expecting constructive response? See how shallow empty, delusional and narcissistic you are?
Get lost
Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by femmy0078(m): 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
Nigeria is funny country.
We are fond of complaining
Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by JAYUK(m): 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
What Nigerians got is what they deserve,you cannot plant deceit and plan to reap credibility, the level of corruption across segments/fabrics of our nation is disheartening, more hardship is still going to come,Nigerians are yet to learn anything from the 2023 elections, the little understanding amongst the different tribes have been murdered eternally.Saying the truth has become outlandish,you may even be ostracized.The trolls on social media will devour you if you say anything about Tinubu,peter obi and the just concluded elections.This peace between Yoruba and Igbos that have been murdered will hunt us till eternity.
Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by AskNgige2: 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
Blueseaa43:
Canada 2years work permit with temporary accommodation available, canada, australia, new zealand, scheghen and other europe countries visa application without stress. *features* direct employment with open permit *temp accommodation *no bank statement of account√ -contact us now or whatsapp us today. note: no down payment apart from the initial embassy visa fee and your documentation fee.

But I won't not pay anything till I see visa?
Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by Zeezenho: 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2023
The worst is that the idiot came out to say let the poor breath dont suffocate them after inflicting so much hardship on them.
Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by Blaze14k: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
Dittodat:

Dumbest OSU slave monkey calling people stupid is expecting constructive response? See how shallow empty, delusional and narcissistic you are?
Get lost

Bros I hope u know u don't have d balls to call me slave monkey on the street. You are just making noise with ur childish slogan
Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by callmevirus(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Tinubu Agbadorians, plz. 😏😏

I can't support Tinubu in this life or next

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by RPG2020(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
kelvindj98:
If you check the supporters of the manhood seeker, especially here, most of them are scammers and thieves. Why else will someone believe that the person who was 3rd won. How does that make sense.

But the 3rd person won Abuja and Lagos grin
Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by Yomit71(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
Examination malpractice is the order of the day in umu Igbo. Land of the fallen demons lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by agbapicker: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
Honest truth.. we are our own problems

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by Yomit71(m): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
Examination malpractice is the order of the day in ala_Igbo. Land of the fallen demons.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by gentlegenius(m): 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I no one of my guy who took $100 to participate in rigging, they will think it's nothing but they are selling their future for peanuts,always short sighted not thinking of the long term consequences.

That your guy must have been a Rivers state corper...
Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by Jayhome24: 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
Oga Bishop mind your business. I personally want it that way than obi to rule Nigeria.

If obi like let him contest 2,000 time for president we will continue to shove him to bin.

So anyone not please with 2023 election pls quit Nigeria our population is even too much.

But for one wicked, pretending, Marxist occultic liar to want to play deceit a k a Saint to drive our action into dungeon the way buhari deceived us with his sainthood status in 2015 sir, it won't work.

So Bishop Onah mind your alta business obi was never our choice because I never known or seen where Nigerians did referendum and asked obi to go for presidency, sorry we never sent him ok.

I don't like Obi same way I don't like buhari for a bit.
F u c k election rigging...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment / Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari / 2019: 30 Political Parties Move To Field 1 Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.