Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment (40132 Views)

Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment / Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos / Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by yarimo(m): 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

You don't deserve my response anymore because you don't worth it. I thought I was challenging a human
You are a kid it's unfortunate I was replying you. Now get lost
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by seetomorrow: 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Charley boy talking like Charley kid

Anyway may the tinubu hardship in Nigeria favor me and my family

We Nigerians need to learn how to suffer because we keep enjoying in this country not knowing the abroad people that we envy suffered pass us

Your comment sounded so foolish and unreasonable. Re-read what you just wrote. Learning how to ssuffer right? May it continue with it
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by benjaminlawson(m): 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

We Nigerians need to learn how to suffer because we keep enjoying in this country not knowing the abroad people that we envy suffered pass us

You are so myopic, if you enjoy a government and 90% of your citizen are suffering, are you a normal person. We want Nigeria where all of us we have a better living condition and our lives secured, not where only sycophant like you will enjoy. You also ignorantly argued that people abroad are suffering, your pay master have his children live abroad and purchase property there. If people are suffering there according to your ignorance, would they be rushing there. Even your paymaster, his life is tied there, without them he can sustain.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by pedrozone15(m): 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
There is an eternity for you and me. What we do here depends on where we will spend eternity. Remember that you will be judged by a HOLY GOD ( emphasis on Holy GOD).
I try not to indulge myself in politics because I am setting my eyes on things above.
Repent my brothers while grace is knocking at your door. Tomorrow may be too late.
I love you all.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by aswani(m): 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2023
Demolakay:

And dere is no tribal agenda behind d Tinubu presidency? I wonda why we Yoruba's tink say we holy pass.

Tinubu lost Lagos and Ọṣun states, Peter Obi scored over 80% in all South Eastern states.

Tribal agenda pas Tribal agenda.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by Vitally123: 12:04am On Jul 03, 2023
They should arrest Asari, Alake, Ononuga, Kiyamu, FFt, Hate Rufai, Shoyinke, NWike, and a host of others before getting to Area fada
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by MechanicMike: 1:08am On Jul 03, 2023
endsarrrs:
undecided

Charlie boy has seen it all

The vampire need to die off sir!!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by MechanicMike: 1:09am On Jul 03, 2023
aswani:

Tinubu lost Lagos and Ọṣun states, Peter Obi scored over 80% in all South Eastern states.

Tribal agenda pas Tribal agenda.

^^^^^ this one is IBO....

.Tinumbu is Yor president...get over it si

move on!!(no oofencse) grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 1:11am On Jul 03, 2023
phelps007:
73 years old man!
pray to reach that 73..because I can't see that happening rubbish
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 1:14am On Jul 03, 2023
GoodLife4live:
Only terrorist apologist reason like dis

Bringing nigeria Because of THIEFOBI is dead on arrival...

Nigeria must have PEACE...

Nigerians don't listen to people like dis oooo
check dictionary for meaning,,,just dy type rubbish
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 1:15am On Jul 03, 2023
GoodLife4live:
I can not destroy my beloved country because of one pathological lieing religion bigoted Personified / nzugbu nzugbu polician from one dead akpu region ....

I reject your call zombidients...
beloved indeed ....idoit
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by Shikini: 2:05am On Jul 03, 2023
Great
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by complexstuffs(m): 2:18am On Jul 03, 2023
Looking at Charlly boy, you will find out that he is just like the evil woman in the story of King Solomon in the Bible who wanted another woman's child to be killed just because her own child died.

Charly boy wants Nigeria to burn just because lamba Obi lost the general elections.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:06am On Jul 03, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Well said.. I like response like this not one filled with bigotry comments like that useless guy called Yarimo or yakomo

Thanks!

Hatred and bigotry kill the soul of anyone who feeds off and on it
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by ddeola: 3:29am On Jul 03, 2023
Charly, what's wrong with leading by example. You and your children take the lead and you will see the youths joining you. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You pack your children for America say make boys dey forment trouble for Naija. Thunder!!!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by proprince(m): 4:22am On Jul 03, 2023
Some Nigerian youths are becoming useless to me. Charley boy only chargwd ypu people to do the needful and you are raining insults on him. So you guys think these old foolish politicians that have eaten almost all your destiny will give you a meanjngful life if you dnt take them down by force?
Where were you guys when same Charley boy was protesting in Abj during PMB regime when he was almost killed by hausa boys in wuse market??
Make una dey dia dey insult am instead of looking towards a heavy peaceful protest.

Una leaders kukuma know say na fear fear people una be.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by Gokoyer0(m): 5:34am On Jul 03, 2023
grin
I will appreciate if you can expatiate on this?
NzogbuNzogbu:

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by FatimaAbubakar(f): 6:19am On Jul 03, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

Illiterate
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by FatimaAbubakar(f): 6:20am On Jul 03, 2023
AntiMarxist:

He will soon change his tune after one visit to DSS HQ

He will be made to sign an undertaken and then proceed to use his Twitter and other SM accounts to apologise for making such a senseless inciting statement.

Obidients are allowed to gather in front of DSS Yellow House HQ in solidarity to Charly Papa.

Another illiterate
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by FatimaAbubakar(f): 6:21am On Jul 03, 2023
Jayhome24:
Charly idiot you be the real mumu and you must be arrest.

So its now you know the govt is bad but you collected N100m from the during Safe Nigeria Movement.

Chaly boy you are a very stupid man I hate a betrayer like you with passion.

When Buhari and his satanic fuaniherds nearly killed us all in the Southern Nigeria where were you? But now simply your useless Bitter Obi lost suddenly you remember the youth should enter the street baa?

If dem born anybody well make hin enter street.

We joined you organised Safe Nigeria you betrayed us and went home with N100m. Endsars came you put your mouth inside at the end many innocent comrades fell to the bullets now the demon in you want more blood spill baa? You lie na you go chop bullet dis time......

Illiteracy is a serious problem on Nairaland.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by Jayhome24: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2023
FatimaAbubakar:

Illiteracy is a serious problem on Nairaland.

You are mentally deranged.

If dem born you well enter street e go choke u it's a promise. Una never seen anything yet.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:42am On Jul 03, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by Is04970: 7:45am On Jul 03, 2023
endsarrrs:
undecided

Charlie boy has seen it all
Charly boy is a criminal.
He took money from Keyamo and made a song for APC 2019 campaign while his colleague Deji Adeyanju was in prison.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:18am On Jul 03, 2023
Gokoyer0:
grin
I will appreciate if you can expatiate on this?
lol, it comes from the gurus tinubu supporters who always hyping suffering and tell us we can't get the best without suffering

Tinubu has increased school fees by over 300% but their defense is that it's even costlier in the west

Hike in tax they would support that it's even cheap compared to west

Without consideration to what exchange rate makes it so, or what palliative west gives it's citizens including value for tax

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by Jagaban2012: 8:32am On Jul 03, 2023
Demolakay:

And dere is no tribal agenda behind d Tinubu presidency? I wonda why we Yoruba's tink say we holy pass.

D tribal war,slurs nd abuse were more in Southwest Dan d entire Nigeria. We all saw what happened in Lagos during d election.

And a fool like u is here displaying crass ignorance abt a tribal agenda.

Go get sense!

I hate people claiming the tribe they are not...I'm very sure you are an impostor and a blood lair....however, lemme sieve out some of iyour comments and respond to them...your reference happened in Lagos state but you didn't make mention what happened in the east. The height of vote buying and rigging, intimidation, and molestation of those who doesn't wish to vote for Obi Peter that marred the election......East has become a rigging rigging where everyone consented to election malpractice during the presidential election...and whoever doesn't follow that path was humiliated and disgraced out of the polling unit...more consented malpractice happened more in the East but your focus is in Lagos state... Now, it is becoming clearer...you ignorantly fall into the categories of people I describe in the comments you have just responded to...and this can only come from a stupid psychopath like you...

Lemme tell you....Whichever direction the game...is going..we are one step ahead of you.....

Keep dripping your junk comments I will not respond to them anymore.... because my time is more precious to me than to be wasting it. upon someone who has a low IQ like you...
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by cmikel: 8:45am On Jul 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Controversial singer, Charles Oputa, popularly known as Charly Boy, has reacted to calls for his arrest over his recent comment.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/02/charly-boy-reacts-to-calls-for-his-arrest-over-inciting-comment/

The thing they know best is to use arrest to intimidate people speaking again rougt in government

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by aswani(m): 8:51am On Jul 03, 2023
Jagaban2012:

I hate people claiming the tribe they are not...I'm very sure you are an impostor and a blood lair....

The guy is a Yoruba man from Ogun state but seems to be extremely knowledgeable on and can tell you every single thing about Anambra state.

He is also an ardent Peter Obi supporter, which is not a bad thing in itself admittedly, and repeatedly abuses President Tinubu.

If it quacks like a duck, surely it must be a duck.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by GABRIEL6036: 9:12am On Jul 03, 2023
That's what happens when you got fat mouth and not having a well processed thinking manner. Old fool 😎
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by chinebu(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2023
Those calling for his arrest did not call for the arrest of MC Olomo who himself ttreatened and carried out his treat resulting in death of some persons during the last election. Rather Charly boy asking you to live up to your responsibility of resisting an impression iis being castigated

quote author=Ofunaofu

post=124163678]Controversial singer, Charles Oputa, popularly known as Charly Boy, has reacted to calls for his arrest over his recent comment.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/02/charly-boy-reacts-to-calls-for-his-arrest-over-inciting-comment/[/quote]
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by Jagabanarmy: 11:07am On Jul 03, 2023
PeachtreeReside:

Thanks!

Hatred and bigotry kill the soul of anyone who feeds off and on it
Absolutely

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by Electorate: 11:54am On Jul 03, 2023
AntiMarxist:

He will soon change his tune after one visit to DSS HQ

He will be made to sign an undertaken and then proceed to use his Twitter and other SM accounts to apologise for making such a senseless inciting statement.

Obidients are allowed to gather in front of DSS Yellow House HQ in solidarity to Charly Papa.

NOETHNICITY:
I’ve always known that something is seriously wrong with this guy. A fucking old child

Jagaban2012:

Now, it is getting hot by the day...Thank God I didn't vote for Your Ipob terrorist representative called Obi Peter because I could be regretting it right now....and any other Northerner and Southwest person that voted for Obi....should be seeing the glaring tribal agenda behind Obi's presidency...and if it hasn't been so clearer to you...wait till Appeal and Supreme Court judgment will be read...it will become even more glaring by then....

Lemme sit down in one of these foreign land and continue to look as the film is been unfold...

Adurax:
Arrest that man

totit:
Oponnu ayiradaa, coward.

After you deleted the said tweet you came out the following day forming Superman why did you remove and not own it to your chest and see whether just like the old fool that was threatening to bring useless Igbos to Lagos won't be your case? Typical of the watery-mouthed people from the land of the useless and fruitless souls and sun. grin

Scarrr:
This gay child molester agbaya

Jayhome24:
Charly idiot you be the real mumu and you must be arrest.

So its now you know the govt is bad but you collected N100m from the during Safe Nigeria Movement.

Chaly boy you are a very stupid man I hate a betrayer like you with passion.

When Buhari and his satanic fuaniherds nearly killed us all in the Southern Nigeria where were you? But now simply your useless Bitter Obi lost suddenly you remember the youth should enter the street baa?

If dem born anybody well make hin enter street.

We joined you organised Safe Nigeria you betrayed us and went home with N100m. Endsars came you put your mouth inside at the end many innocent comrades fell to the bullets now the demon in you want more blood spill baa? You lie na you go chop bullet dis time......

Johnjustice:
Charly man, you are a grandpa, seems you stay caught up being a boy.

accordadoga26:
When they give this one 'oba ajao estate' treatment now, they will start wailing again calling it VICTIMIZATION and TRIBALISM.

They are all terrorists and the DSS must act fast.

GoodLife4live:
I can not destroy my beloved country because of one pathological lieing religion bigoted Personified / nzugbu nzugbu polician from one dead akpu region ....

I reject your call zombidients...

GoodLife4live:
Only terrorist apologist reason like dis

Bringing nigeria Because of THIEFOBI is dead on arrival...

Nigeria must have PEACE...

Nigerians don't listen to people like dis oooo

iammo:

Charley child should shut up

phelps007:
73 years old man!

NzogbuNzogbu:

kokoA:
Oldman should go and rest biko.. He is part of the criminal enterprise he is talking about, how many times have we heard he collects money from politicians for support? When it doesn't favour him he go turn "activist".

I am Yoruba and my culture doesn't permit me to insult my elders even if they are wrong but the monkeys above claim to be Yoruba (maybe bastards) because they are supporting a Tinubu that made them poorer and made them spend more on fuel, food and transportation and made their lives more miserable after the election.

Where were all of you when MC Oluomo and Bayo Onanuga were openly inciting violence against the igbos during the election, you were deaf and blind to that ba? hypocrits. You are all monkeys true true according to Charlie boy.

Cursed monkeys destined to suffer and die in poverty.

A part of their brain cells is so damaged that they think anybody that doesn't support Tinubu must be an igbo. They even see a well known Yoruba elderstatesman as igbo for not supporting Tinubu. Monkeys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drama Trails Scrapping Of First Lady Titles, Offices In States-Daily Trust / Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video / Tinubu's Mother, Abibatu Magaji Campaigning For Awolowo And Jakande In 1979

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.