Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,519 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now (2716 Views)

Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns / Obasa’s Wife Receives N10m Illegal Monthly Allocation From Lagos Assembly - SR / Imo Bail Out Funds: "N1 Billion Deducted From Imo Monthly Allocation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now by helinues: 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
If the governor of Abia state can give a filmsy excuse of not recognizing president Tinubu as Nigeria president, then FG should hold Abia state monthly allocation. You can't be getting Oyel money from a president you are not recognizing. The allocation can be withheld until Abia state present a governor FG will recognize

Or perhaps, let Otti demand the monthly allocation from the president he recognized

Radarada

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now by PlayMaker14: 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2023
See how primitive an Agbado miscreant reason...

No updates from their WhatsApp group, they begin to talk anyhow.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now by Ezeama400: 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:
If the governor of Abia state can give a filmsy excuse of not recognizing president Tinubu as Nigeria president, then FG should hold Abia state monthly allocation. You can't be getting Oyel money from a president you are not recognizing.

Let Otti demand the monthly allocation from the president he recognized

Radarada

Tinubu should never collect any revenue from SS because he's not from the region

Rubbish

We didn't vote for Tinubu in any SS state, even Rivers state results are still under scrutiny..

If you want to be mad, get ready for full madness

helinues:

Comment logically. No logic in the bunkum you wrote above

If it's not madness tell me why Abia State allocation should be withheld because somone refused to hang a picture of a criminal who's mandate is being questioned in the court..

Even Ayodele Fayose refused to hang Buhari's picture despite the fact that judiciary didn't sit on his matter.. Did Buhari withhold his allocation ?

Is it Tinubu his nyash is shaking on that sit for obvious reason he would hang his pix there ?

Don't be foolish

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now by helinues: 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2023
PlayMaker14:
See how primitive an Agbado miscreant reason...

No updates from their WhatsApp group, they begin to talk anyhow.

I swear this is primitive politics played during the alien stone age era. Shame will not allow you lots to condemn this

Like WTF!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now by helinues: 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ezeama400:

Tinubu should never collect any revenue from SS because he's not from the region

Rubbish

Comment logically. No logic in the bunkum you wrote above

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now by PlayMaker14: 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:

I swear this is primitive politics played during the alien stone age era.

Like WTF!!
Kindly respect yourself.

If you want to sound dumb like your post, you're free to do so without quoting me.

22 Likes

Re: May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now by mrvitalis(m): 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:
If the governor of Abia state can give a filmsy excuse of not recognizing president Tinubu as Nigeria president, then FG should hold Abia state monthly allocation. You can't be getting Oyel money from a president you are not recognizing.

Radarada
FB do not even have such powers they never born them well

Read you won't hear

10 Likes

Re: May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now by helinues: 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Kindly respect yourself.

If you want to sound dumb like your post, you're free to do so.

When would you lots ever condemn abnormal things?

Common, Alex Otti behaved like a primitive people..
Re: May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now by RonuBandit: 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
It's so surprising how poor fools open threads daily.

I thought your candidate won , why the stupidity trying hard to be like your vegetable father?

9 Likes

Re: May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now by helinues: 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2023
mrvitalis:

FB do not even have such powers they never born them well

Read you won't hear

A sitting governor is not recognizing the president, please who that hell is he. Why should FG recognize Abia state as one of the Nigeria state if the governor of the state is not recognizing the president as the duly elected president.

Law can be amended. Na for where Otti want to play such kind of primitive politics?
Re: May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now by Olachase(m): 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ezeama400:

Rubbish

We didn't vote for Tinubu in any SS state, even Rivers state results are still under scrutiny..

If you want to be mad, get ready for full madness
Oga go and sit down all ur gragra na nairaland he end

I heard if we separate SS that border SE igbos are minority how true is this 🤭🤭
Re: May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now by Ezeama400: 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2023
Olachase:
oga go and sit down all ur gragra na nairaland he end

I heard if we separate SS that border SE igbos are minority how true is this 🤭🤭

Foolishness is when you see every Igbo man on nairaland as SE igbo..

Thought they said you people are educated ?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now by PlayMaker14: 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:

If you have anything reasonable going on in your life, you won't be opening threads everywhere....

I will advise you to go to Twitter, mingle with Dipo or Qudus, they might help you get close to Seyi Tinubu for employment.

7 Likes

Re: May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2023
Maybe SS should stop FG from taking their Oil.The Supreme court would decide who really won the elections

2 Likes

Re: May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now by mrvitalis(m): 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:

A sitting governor is not recognizing the president, please who that hell is he. Why should FG recognize Abia state as one of the Nigeria state if the governor of the state is not recognizing the president as the duly elected president.

Law can be amended. Na for where Otti want to play such kind of primitive politics?
FG and Abia are co owners of Nigeria... Abia is semi independent... At least money wise

And which part of the Constitution made hanging portrait a must again?

7 Likes

Re: May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now by Olachase(m): 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ezeama400:

Foolishness is when you see every Igbo man on nairaland as SE igbo..

Thought they said you people are educated ?
is there shame in you been igbo
It's ur language you should be proud of it 😏😏
Re: May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now by helinues: 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
PlayMaker14:
If you have anything reasonable going on in your life, you won't be opening threads everywhere....

I will advise you to go to Twitter, mingle with Dipo or Qudus, they might help you get close to Seyi Tinubu for employment.

Productive you shouldn't have been on this thread hope you know

See sir kettle.

Iranu abasha

1 Share

Re: May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now by helinues: 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2023
mrvitalis:

FG and Abia are co owners of Nigeria... Abia is semi independent... At least money wise

And which part of the Constitution made hanging portrait a must again?

Wait you are not getting the point. It's like one of the state assembly members in Abia state saying he doesn't recognize Alex Otti as the duly elected Abia state governor.

Please how does it sound to you?
Re: May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now by Ezeama400: 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
Olachase:
is there shame in you been igbo
It's ur language you should be proud of it 😏😏

I am a proud Igbo man which I stated boldly on my profile( You can view my profile to cure your ignorance). I am not one of you people who are doing impersonation on nairaland because you are ashamed of your ancestors you believed that was cast out from heaven ..

Now I know why you compete with North in Waec..

What do you know about Nigeria and her diversity ?

Smh

6 Likes

Re: May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now by richidinho(m): 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:

Radarada

The same state that contributes so much for the country is what you want to treat that way?

Are you aware that there is oil in Abia but non in Iragbiji?

8 Likes

Re: May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now by obi4eze(m): 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
Go and suspend it na. Supporter of a thief and drug baron. Tinubu is just the president of drug barons and criminals like you who support him.

6 Likes

Re: May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now by helinues: 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
richidinho:

The same state that contributes so much for the country is what you want to treat that way?
there is oil in Abia but non in Iragbiji

Can Abia oil fill a coke cap? Wetin Abia state dey generate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now by misano(m): 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:

Radarada

Mumu man

2 Likes

Re: May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now by misano(m): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:

I swear this is primitive politics played during the alien stone age era. Shame will not allow you lots to condemn this

Like WTF!!

Shut ur smelly mouth

6 Likes

Re: May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now by Nightwolf1: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:

Radarada

The height of foolishness in full glare.🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now by Sojourner1976: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:

Wait you are not getting the point. It's like one of the state assembly members in Abia state saying he doesn't recognize Alex Otti as the duly elected Abia state governor.

Please how does it sound to you?
To start with, there's no portion of the constitution that provides that a president's portrait must hang in an office and none again empowers the president or FG to withhold money accruing to a state as a federating unit. Tinubu won't even try that.

That said, the Abia State govt has given reasons why the president's portrait doesn't hang in some offices and that for me suffices.

2 Likes

Re: May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now by fadsam: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
I really admire how staunch politicians supporters do fight & vouch for their preference here on this forum, its okay though, every one have the freedom of choice.

Pls President Tinubu supporters should help us with verified information about him pre-chicago era --- for a documentary project
modified!
Seems no BATist has seen this yet meaning those who carry his matter for head dont even know jack about him

2 Likes

Re: May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2023
May God give us understanding
Re: May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now by misano(m): 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:

Go and buy bicycle o. Fuel is now more expensive for you.

3 Likes

Re: May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now by helinues: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
Sojourner1976:

To start with, there's no portion of the constitution that provides that a president's portrait must hang in an office and none again empowers the president or FG to withhold money accruing to a state as a federating unit. Tinubu won't even try that.

That said, the Abia State govt has given reasons why the president's portrait doesn't hang in some offices and that for me suffices.

Toh.

Then FG can also say they did not recognize Alex Otti as the Abia state governor, so all state allocation would be suspended till Alex is done with all the court cases.

Not only 2 can play the game, all are allowed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now by helinues: 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
misano:

Go and buy bicycle o. Fuel is now more expensive for you.

Stop running around like headless chicken. Respond to the thread and stop being incoherent

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets / Dangote Fight Otedola Back / Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.