Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

What Physics Should Mean - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Physics Should Mean (182 Views)

What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? / Please What Does Na Dem Dey Rush Us Mean? / Help! What Do ND And HND Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Physics Should Mean by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
i find it necessary for physics to be regarded as the study of ways to exist that can be studied. in other words,there is a limit to what YOU can give names,define or/and give examples of.there is a limit to what you can calculate/check/measure. there is a limit to what you can specifically do.it never means there isn't more to existence. you must have limits SINCE you are a specific entity,dead or alive or anything else.existence is not just about you,so why say there must be a totality of existence,just becuz of you? Yeah,at the end of ur argument,u mean it just becuz u CANT do more than yours. U may proceed to say there is no difference in existence(oneness concept). Well,what u call evidence or knowledge or understanding is not amazing to me. Why not infinity of existence? Why even conclude that 1+2=3 also proves the universe? 1+2=3 is a statement of they that write or say 1+2=3. Plants,within a garden, can be counted but plants do not write or say 1+2=3. It is u that has to calculate with numbers. Your operation is yours but that never means ur conclusion(the universe) is meant to follow.
Re: What Physics Should Mean by 7thgeneration: 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
Make use of paragraphs. How can one read this?
Re: What Physics Should Mean by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
7thgeneration:
Make use of paragraphs. How can one read this?
i no get android 4 that. na badluck i get.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Vs Mmesoma: End Media Trial – ASUU Chair, Edor Tells Exam Body / Charly Boy To JAMB: Provide Mmesoma’s Paper For Re-mark / UNIMED Releases 2023/2024 Post-utme Screening Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.