Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,879 members, 7,859,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

BAT Supporters Quote The Law That Makes President Portrait Mandatory In Offices - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BAT Supporters Quote The Law That Makes President Portrait Mandatory In Offices (1814 Views)

Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba / Behold The President Portrait. Jagaban Of The Universe / Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BAT Supporters Quote The Law That Makes President Portrait Mandatory In Offices by ratiani6: 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2023
Trouble makers
Re: BAT Supporters Quote The Law That Makes President Portrait Mandatory In Offices by helinues: 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2023
Slynation:
Abia state has oyel...

Can Abia state oil fill a coke cap?

2 Likes

Re: BAT Supporters Quote The Law That Makes President Portrait Mandatory In Offices by kcnwaigbo: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:

Why should state allocation be given to a governor who did not recognize the president of his own country. It means he won't be attending FAAC meeting be that now. Abi na who go chair the meeting?
Oga this your threat of withholding monthly allocation is funny.Tinubu no fit.Him mama no born am well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BAT Supporters Quote The Law That Makes President Portrait Mandatory In Offices by Slynation(m): 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:

Can Abia state oil fill a coke cap?
You too geh bad mouth... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BAT Supporters Quote The Law That Makes President Portrait Mandatory In Offices by WorldRichest: 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
jmoore:
Let see if we can spot a single intelligent Tinubu supporter

Tell us the section of the constitution that makes it compulsory that the picture of a president should be hanged in all offices.

Go and start from your fellow idiots. I will not bring myself to the level of you Southern Almajaris. Samuel Ajayi Crowther, Herbert Macaulay, Awolowo, Akintola, Bola Ige, Abraham Adesanya, and other founding fathers of Western Nigeria will be disappointed in their graves if I bring myself to your level.

2 Likes

Re: BAT Supporters Quote The Law That Makes President Portrait Mandatory In Offices by sukar886: 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
I can't such thing in my office
Re: BAT Supporters Quote The Law That Makes President Portrait Mandatory In Offices by Dspsalvate: 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2023
Trouble dey sleep...... Yanga waiting dey worried you saf
Re: BAT Supporters Quote The Law That Makes President Portrait Mandatory In Offices by Reality3080: 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
sukar886:
I can't such thing in my office
even person wey no get work dey claim office

Nawah ooo

1 Like

Re: BAT Supporters Quote The Law That Makes President Portrait Mandatory In Offices by WorldRichest: 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Oga this your threat of withholding monthly allocation is funny.Tinubu no fit.Him mama no born am well.

Chest beating is good, it helps to reduce depression and suicidal thoughts
Re: BAT Supporters Quote The Law That Makes President Portrait Mandatory In Offices by Reality3080: 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
jmoore:

My question is for intelligent BAT supporters. Who invited you?
your tribe n intelligence shouldn’t b in d same line, it’s a blunder

No b una believe say buhari was cloned?
D same u believe he died n was buried in a shallow grave in Saudi Arabia n only your tribe knows about it in d whole world?
Only u believe trump will come n conduct referendum in Nigeria
Only u believe one small boy with torah from Israel will give u Biafra
Only u believe Putin called buhari to fixed date for refendum

Omo if to say I b from una tribe na billionaire I go b now, na to just tell una say I dream say Biafra go come on so so date n we need money for actualization n viam mugus go pay

In one word don’t put your tribe n intelligence in d sane line

Even d dumbest Fulani man was able to capture d wisest man your land ever produced

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BAT Supporters Quote The Law That Makes President Portrait Mandatory In Offices by sirfemoz(m): 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:

Why should state allocation be given to a governor who did not recognize the president of his own country. It means he won't be attending FAAC meeting be that now. Abi na who go chair the meeting?

We are not discussing what is morally right or wrong? Question is, did Abia state government default in the laws and constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? Government is run according to the laws and constitution not by moral justification.
Re: BAT Supporters Quote The Law That Makes President Portrait Mandatory In Offices by BabaRamota1980: 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2023
jmoore:

Tell us the section of the constitution that makes it compulsory that the picture of a president should be hanged in all offices.

Is there anything in constitution that says President must ride in bullet proof vehicle and in a convoy of security?

Is there anything in constitution that says every vip must arrive an event ahead of the President?

Is there anything in constitution that says airspace must be shut while President is in the Air Control zone?

There is a myth that Ibos are more educated than Northerners. I disagree.

Ibo spends more money going to school and getting grades, but Hausa is more educated than Ibo.

These Ibos do not know difference between constitution and protocol.

2 Likes

Re: BAT Supporters Quote The Law That Makes President Portrait Mandatory In Offices by BabaRamota1980: 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2023
Reality3080:

D same u believe he died n was buried in a shallow grave in Saudi Arabia n only your tribe knows about it in d whole world?

Omo if to say I b from una tribe na billionaire I go b now, na to just tell una say I dream say Biafra go come on so so date n we need money for actualization n viam mugus go pay

Even d dumbest Fulani man was able to capture d wisest man your land ever produced

grin grin

1 Like

Re: BAT Supporters Quote The Law That Makes President Portrait Mandatory In Offices by sapele914(m): 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2023
jmoore:

Perhaps, APC should share the portrait free to every office.
Even the traders in Nnewi did not bother to produce any Peter Obi portrait for hanging in their businesses?

Incoherent inconsequential 5 percenters will always purport to make the most noise, confirmed Empty Barrels.

Abia state that has nothing to offer Nigeria, wants to make the headlines?
Re: BAT Supporters Quote The Law That Makes President Portrait Mandatory In Offices by yarimo(m): 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
jmoore:

is their any constitutional sections that says president friends can not welcome him with their cars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BAT Supporters Quote The Law That Makes President Portrait Mandatory In Offices by sapele914(m): 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2023
jmoore:

Only you hailed the rumor that Alexander Otti refused to hang your President’s portrait in backward Abia State offices, only you wailing, asking us the section of the constitution that makes it compulsory that the picture of a president should be hung in all offices .

Incoherent confused Obidient, seems you are suffering from some sort of reverse hypocrisy syndrome?
Re: BAT Supporters Quote The Law That Makes President Portrait Mandatory In Offices by sapele914(m): 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2023
Reality3080:

Na them be the biggest mumus, pretending smart, but not been clever.

Tomorrow Monday is another public holiday for them.
Re: BAT Supporters Quote The Law That Makes President Portrait Mandatory In Offices by Johans2023: 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
muykem:
There is no such law but a conventional inherited from our colonial master British. Refusing to hang it will be seen as confrontation with a sitting president.
then it is not a crime if not hanged.
Re: BAT Supporters Quote The Law That Makes President Portrait Mandatory In Offices by Johans2023: 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:

the constitution did not give tinubu that power.
Re: BAT Supporters Quote The Law That Makes President Portrait Mandatory In Offices by Johans2023: 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:

Why should Otti hang the portrait of a president he did not recognize?

Why should FG send allocation to a state where their governor refused to hang the president portrait because he did not recognize him as duly elected president.

Otti and Abia people can then request for monthly oyel money from the president they truly believe won the election.

It's simple logic bro
don't forget that the money is coming from the state.
Re: BAT Supporters Quote The Law That Makes President Portrait Mandatory In Offices by Macphenson: 6:04am On Jul 03, 2023
helinues:
See, this argument should be logical enough.

Abia state Governor, Alex Otti said he did not recognize president Tinubu as the duly elected president of Nigeria which is fine.

FG can also say they did not recognize Otti as the duly elected Abia state governor as he's also having several court cases. For that reason, FG can withheld Abia state monthly allocation until they present a governor FG will recognize.

Hope una still remember how OBJ withheld Lagos monthly allocation for months abi na years and heaven did not fall.

Make una advise Alex Otti to behave

Oga stop lying. OBJ did not withheld Lagos state allocation. Tinubu created illegal Local governmets and OBJ with held LGAs allocation not state allocation.
Re: BAT Supporters Quote The Law That Makes President Portrait Mandatory In Offices by muykem: 7:04am On Jul 03, 2023
Johans2023:
then it is not a crime if not hanged.
At all.
Re: BAT Supporters Quote The Law That Makes President Portrait Mandatory In Offices by Dangerman567: 7:10am On Jul 03, 2023
slimfit1:
If I was the president, only the picture of the quote of arms should be hanged at least we won't waste money on pictures every 4-8. Buhari's face could cause depression.
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING : President Bola Tinubu Meets With Julius Rone, Others In Aso Rock / The Silent War In Apc And The Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu 2027 Conspiracy / Did Nigeria Evacuate Her Citizens From Lebanon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.