Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

July 2023: Supernatural Breakthrough Is My Heritage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / July 2023: Supernatural Breakthrough Is My Heritage (961 Views)

My Heritage Is Nigerian, I’m Proudly Nigerian - Anthony Joshua In Front Of Queen / Tobi Bakre And Alex Visit Heritage Bank (Photos) / Tobi Bakre Visits Heritage Bank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

July 2023: Supernatural Breakthrough Is My Heritage by DejiPlug(m): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2023
Praise GOD

Service is Ongoing

http://www.domimedia.org/

Join us This Sunday, July 16 at Our Covenant Day of Breaking Generational Curses

Re: July 2023: Supernatural Breakthrough Is My Heritage by DejiPlug(m): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
Monday, 3rd July 2023

LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE GOD

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank you for drafting great multitudes into our services yesterday, and for granting every worshipper destiny-molding encounter by Your Word
Ps 118:23: This is the LORD's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.

Intercession 2: FATHER, we decree the rescue of every captive of hell unto salvation across our harvest field as ‘Operation By All Means’ kicks off today
Ex 12:12: For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.

Intercession 3: FATHER, by the revelation of your word, keep the fire of revival ever burning across our churches, resulting in the supernatural multiplication of this Church
Lev. 6:12: And the fire upon the altar shall be burning in it; it shall not be put out: and the priest shall burn wood on it every morning, and lay the burnt offering in order upon it; and he shall burn thereon the fat of the peace offerings.

Intercession 4: FATHER, let all our new converts be filled with the Holy Ghost, thereby turning them to effective witnesses of Christ in this midst of the year revival season.
Acts 1:8: But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Intercession 5: FATHER, grant me supernatural utterance that will prick the heart of every unsaved soul unto repentance as I minister to them
Act. 2:37: Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION
Phil 4:6: Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto GOD.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: July 2023: Supernatural Breakthrough Is My Heritage by DejiPlug(m): 7:21am On Jul 04, 2023
Tuesday, 4th July 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER, we invoke Your vengeance upon all powers of darkness against the salvation of souls across our harvest field
Ps 94:1: O LORD GOD, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.

Intercession 2: FATHER, let there be massive salvation of souls, both in our outreaches and services this week, resulting in the supernatural multiplication of this church
Num. 11:31: And there went forth a wind from the LORD, and brought quails from the sea, and let them fall by the camp, as it were a day's journey on this side, and as it were a day's journey on the other side, round about the camp, and as it were two cubits high upon the face of the earth.

Intercession 3: FATHER, let there be an endless increase of your fiery Word from our altar, resulting in the continuous growth of this church.
Act. 6:7: And the word of GOD increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.

Intercession 4: FATHER, continue to open the heart of every contact on the harvest field to the gospel; thereby leading many to Christ and this church
Acts 16:14: And a certain woman named Lydia, a seller of purple, of the city of Thyatira, which worshipped GOD, heard us: whose heart the Lord opened, that she attended unto the things which were spoken of Paul.

Intercession 5: FATHER, anoint me afresh with the oil of gladness, so I can make the most of my Kingdom advancement endeavors with unending rewards
Hab. 3:17-19: [17]Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: [18]Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation. [19]The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION
Ps 2:8: Ask of ME, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: July 2023: Supernatural Breakthrough Is My Heritage by DejiPlug(m): 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
Wednesday, 5th July 2023

Testimonies

"My business and line of career has been stagnated for some time now and nothing was working for me.

I came to Business Banquet and Bishop blessed our point of contacts for business breakthroughs. After that service, l experienced sudden favor on my contract. I also got a contract of over #50 million same week!

I have enjoyed various breakthroughs in different areas. Anytime I step into a company, what seems not to move begins to move and I am celebrated. I give GOD all the glory in Jesus' name
"

- Solomon, O.
Re: July 2023: Supernatural Breakthrough Is My Heritage by DejiPlug(m): 5:52am On Jul 07, 2023
Wednesday, 5th July 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER, let this Midst of the Year revival, result in unprecedented harvest of souls into the Kingdom and this church in this prophetic season
Zech 2:4: And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein:

Intercession 2: FATHER, let there be a continuous flow of fresh revelations from our altars, resulting in the explosive growth of this church
Acts 13:44: And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of GOD.

Intercession 3: FATHER, grant all our new converts and new members, grace for dedication to church services, thereby empowering them to go from strength to strength
Ps 84:7: They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before GOD.

Intercession 4: FATHER, stir up the zeal of every Winner to engage in prayer and soul-winning endeavors, resulting in the supernatural multiplication of this church
Luke 14:23: And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled._

Intercession 5: FATHER, let all our harvest and be gathered into Week of Spiritual Emphasis beginning tonight, and grant every worshipper an encounter by Your word
2 Cor 3:18: But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord._

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION
John 16:24: Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: July 2023: Supernatural Breakthrough Is My Heritage by DejiPlug(m): 5:58am On Jul 07, 2023
Thursday, 6th July 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER, we decree vengeance upon all the gods of the land, out to resist the continuous growth of this church.
Exo. 12:12: For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.

Intercession 2: FATHER, let there be a confirmation of the Word in all our services, resulting in amazing miracles and ear-tingling testimonies.
Act. 6:7: And the word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.

Intercession 3: FATHER, let the Holy Ghost continue to direct all our new converts and new members to this Church as their city of refuge.
2 Sam. 7:10: Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime.

Intercession 4: FATHER, deliver every Winner from the spirit of slumber for effectiveness on the prayer altar.
Psa. 80:18: Then we will not turn back from You; Revive us, and we will call upon Your name.

Intercession 5: FATHER, we decree the release of reaper-angels to the highways and hedges, compelling the influx of unprecedented multitudes into our services this coming Sunday.
Matt. 13:39: The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:*
1 Sam. 1:27: For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition which I asked of Him.

Jesus is Lord

Miracle 2023

July 2023

Supernatural Breakthrough Is My Heritage
-Mat. 5:14-16

What is the Spirit of the Lord saying for the month of July 2023.

Every revival season is characterized by spiritual labour- Hab. 2:3-9/ 2Chr. 15:3-12/15

According to scriptures, every child of GOD has a heritage of breakthrough on earth- Mat. 5:14-16/ Rev. 5:9-10

But all we need is to keep walking in the light of scriptures for this to become a reality in our lives- Deut. 28:1-13/ Isa. 60:1-22/ Eph. 5:8

Furthermore, we understand from scriptures that breakthrough is the identity of everyone that is truly in love with GOD, because true lovers of GOD are ordained pathfinders, pacesetters, and trailblazers- Rom. 8:28/ 1Cor. 2:9

When a believer is truly in love, he dwells in GOD and GOD is in him, which makes him a breakthrough personality on the earth- 1Jhn 4:16/ Rom. 8:31

In the same vein, all true and abiding lovers of GOD are sold-out servants of GOD, and they continue to command supernatural breakthrough all the way in their journey- Rom.8:37-39/ Act.14:11/ Act. 19:14-15

But here is another definition of love from Christ Himself.
■Do you love me? Then keep my commandments - Jhn 14:21/ 1Jhn 5:3
■ Do you really love me? Serve my interest on the earth, that is, have a genuine passion for souls? - Jhn 21:15-17/ Jhn 15:16

Supernatural breakthrough is not a myth, but simply a product of our proven love for GOD - 1Cor. 2:9

Unfortunately, all of us have this breakthrough heritage within us, but most of us do not know the worth of this treasure, just as Moses did not know the worth of the rod in his hand - Exo. 4:1-5/ 2 Tim. 1:6-7

But as many as genuinely commit to the required spiritual labour of Kingdom advancement endeavors during this second half of the midst of the year revival season shall step into new realm of supernatural breakthrough - Mal. 6:33/ Rom. 8:28/ 1Cor. 2:9

My prayer is that every engaging Winner shall experience next levels of breakthrough as a result of each one's quality investment of time, energy and resources in Kingdom advancement endeavours this month, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!

Therefore, the prophetic focus for the month of July 2023 is:

SUPERNATURAL BREAKTHROUGH IS MY HERITAGE
- Mat. 5:14-16

Recommended books of the month authored by Bishop David Oyedepo include:

"Fanning Revival Fire * Following the Path of the Eagle * Success Buttons. *Ruling Your World

Remain ever blessed.
Jesus is Lord!

David Oyedepo
FAITH TABERNACLE ,
CANAANLAND, OTA-LAGOS
Re: July 2023: Supernatural Breakthrough Is My Heritage by DejiPlug(m): 7:13am On Jul 11, 2023
_*Covenant Highways of Life Greetings in Jesus Name.*_

_Here's the CHoP guidelines for today_

*Monday, 10th July 2023*

*Intercession 1:* Father, thank You for drafting great multitudes into our services yesterday, and for sending your breakthrough word to every worshipper

_*Isa 9:8:* The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel._

*Intercession 2:* Father, we destroy the gates of hell that may resist the acceptance of the Gospel across our harvest field all through this week

_*Psa. 24:7:* Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in._

*Intercession 3:* Father, Deliver every of our new convert that may be oppressed of the devil, and establish their liberty for life

_*Isa 54:14:* In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee._

*Intercession 4:* Father, by the Blood of Jesus, purge my conscience from all dead works, so I can serve you acceptably all the days of my life

_*Heb. 9:14:* How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?_

*Intercession 5:* Father, release your reaper angels to go forth into the harvest field as we reach out this week, resulting in the great harvest of souls

_*Matt.13:39:* The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels._

_*Personal Supplication:*_

_*Col4:2:* Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;_

_*Jesus is Lord!*_
Re: July 2023: Supernatural Breakthrough Is My Heritage by DejiPlug(m): 7:14am On Jul 11, 2023
_*Covenant Highways of Life Greetings in Jesus Name.*_

*Tuesday, 11th July 2023*

*Intercession 1:* Father, let the fire of the Holy Ghost consume every agent of the devil seeking to frustrate the full delivery of Operation-By-All-Means prophetic agenda

_*Heb. 12:29:* For our God is a consuming fire._

*Intercession 2:* Father, cause your acts in this church to be noised abroad, thereby drafting unprecedented and abiding multitudes into our services all through Operation-By-All-Means and beyond

_*Act. 2:6:* Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language._

*Intercession 3:* Father, continue to send us Your Word of eternal life, leading to the establishment of all our new converts in this church for life

_*Jhn 6:68:* Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life._

*Intercession 4:* Father, ignite a new order of passion for Kingdom advancement endeavors in my life

_*Hag. 1:14:* And the Lord stirred up the spirit of Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and the spirit of Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest, and the spirit of all the remnant of the people; and they came and did work in the house of the Lord of hosts, their God,_

*Intercession 5:* Father, let the Holy Ghost take over our harvest field, convicting and converting multitudes as we reach out all through this week

_*Jhn 16:7-8:* [7]Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. [8]And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:_

_*Personal Supplication:*_

_*Mark 10:27:* And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible_

_*Jesus is Lord!*_
Re: July 2023: Supernatural Breakthrough Is My Heritage by DejiPlug(m): 7:04am On Jul 12, 2023
_*Covenant Highway Of Life Greetings in Jesus Name.*_

*Wednesday, 12th July 2023*

*Intercession 1:* Father, silence every voice seeking to manipulate people from coming to this Church, resulting in supernatural multiplication all through Operation-By-All-Means and beyond

_*Tit. 1:10-11:*  [10] For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: [11] Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake._

*Intercession 2:* Father, we decree that the Holy Ghost takes over our harvest field all through Operation-By-All-Means, granting supernatural audience with our contacts

_*Act. 16:14* And a certain woman named Lydia, a seller of purple, of the city of Thyatira, which worshipped God, heard us: whose heart the Lord opened, that she attended unto the things which were spoken of Paul._

*Intercession 3:* Father, let every convert that ever steps into this church, having been handed over to Jesus, abide here for life

_*Jn. 17:12:* While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled._

*Intercession 4:* Father, by the Holy Ghost, empower me for continuous hunger and thirst after righteousness

_*Matt. 5:8:*  Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God._

*Intercession 5:* Father, gather multitudes into our Midweek Communion service this evening, and grant every worshipper an encounter with your Word

_*Isa. 9:8:*   The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel._

*PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:*

_*Rev. 11:15:* And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever._

_*Jesus is Lord!*_
Re: July 2023: Supernatural Breakthrough Is My Heritage by DejiPlug(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2023

*Thursday, 13th July 2023*

*Intercession 1:* Father, let every contention of hell against the ongoing Operation-By-All-Means, be visited with divine vengeance, resulting in the influx of souls into this Church

_*Psa. 94:1-2:*  [1] O Lord God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself. [2] Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth: render a reward to the proud._

*Intercession 2:* Father, endue me with the spirit of holiness thereby making me fit for heaven at the end of my journey

_*Rom. 1:4:*  And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:_

*Intercession 3:* Father, endue all our new converts and new members with the Spirit of grace and supplication, so they can live the overcomer’s life

_*Rom. 8:26:* Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered._

*Intercession 4:* Father, grant every Winner a Word in season that will compel at least one soul to Christ and this church this coming Sunday 

_*Isa. 50:4:*  The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned._

*Intercession 5:* Father, let there be an ever-increasing revelation of your word in this church, leading to supernatural dimensions of church growth

_*Acts 6:7:*   And the word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith._

_*Jhn. 4:34:* Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work._

_*Jesus is Lord!

Re: July 2023: Supernatural Breakthrough Is My Heritage by DejiPlug(m): 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2023

*Friday, 14th July 2023*

*Intercession 1:* Father, we destroy all satanic strongholds against the continuous growth of this Church all through Operation-By-All-Means and beyond

_*Matt. 16:18:*  And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it._

*Intercession 2:* Father, let your life-transforming Word be made manifest in our services this coming Sunday, leading to the multiplication of this church

_*Act. 6:7:*  And the word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith._

*Intercession 3:* Father, by the blood of Jesus, we destroy all oppression of the devil resisting our new converts from being established in this church

_*Rev. 12:11:* And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death._

*Intercession 4:* Father, continue to cleanse me by the power of your Word, so I can live to please you all the days of my life

_*Jn. 15:3:*  Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you._

*Intercession 5:* Father, let the reaper-angels invade our harvest field, gathering record-breaking multitudes into this church this coming Sunday

_*Matt. 13:39:*   The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels._

_*Matt. 7:7-8:* [7] Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: [8] For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened._

Jesus is Lord!
Re: July 2023: Supernatural Breakthrough Is My Heritage by DejiPlug(m): 7:16am On Jul 19, 2023
Saturday, 15th July 2023

Intercession 1: Father, we decree your vengeance upon every agent of the devil that may resist the ingathering of unprecedented multitudes into our services tomorrow Sunday Isa. 63:4Isa 63:44 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

Intercession 2: Father, let the reaper-angels pursue after everyone in possession of our tracts and fliers, compelling them to be in church tomorrow Sunday –
Exo. 23:20Ex 23:2020 Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared

Intercession 3: Father, in the name of Jesus, unveil the right Word to Your people in every service all through this year, resulting in turnaround testimonies for every worshipper Job 6:25Job 6:2525 How forcible are right words! but what doth your arguing reprove?

Intercession 4: Father, we decree perfect weather conditions and hitch-free movement of every worshipper in and out of church tomorrow Sunday –
Matt. 18:19Matt 18:1919 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Intercession 5: Father, gather record-breaking multitudes into our Service(s) tomorrow Sunday, and terminate every generational curse in the life of every worshipper by the power of Your Word –
2 Cor. 3:182 Cor 3:1818 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.Jesus is Lord!
Re: July 2023: Supernatural Breakthrough Is My Heritage by DejiPlug(m): 7:18am On Jul 19, 2023
Monday, 17th July 2023

Praise GOD

*Intercession 1:* Father, thank you for drafting great multitudes into our services yesterday, and for terminating every generational curse in the lives of all worshippers by Your Word
Psa. 118:23:*  This is the LORD's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes._

Intercession 2:* Father, as we go out this week in the business of soul winning, and ministering salvation to the lost, empower everyone to return with undeniable results
Acts 1:8:*  But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth._

Intercession 3:* Father, arise as a mighty man of war and destroy every opposition to the fulfillment of Operation-By-All-Means
Isa. 42:13:*  The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies._

Intercession 4: FATHER, anoint me afresh with the oil of gladness so I can the most of my kingdom advancement endeavors
Hab. 3:17-19:* [17] Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: [18] Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation. [19] The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments._

*Intercession 5:* Father, continue to send us Your territory-dominating Word in all our services, resulting in the explosive growth of this church
Acts 19:20:*   So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed._

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
Matt. 6:9-10:* [9] After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. [10] Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven._

Jesus is Lord!
Re: July 2023: Supernatural Breakthrough Is My Heritage by DejiPlug(m): 7:19am On Jul 19, 2023
Tuesday, 18th July 2023

Intercession 1: Father, we decree that every veil over the hearts of men be torn off across our harvest field, leading unprecedented multitudes into all our services –
2 Cor. 3:142 Cor 3:1414 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

Intercession 2: Father, let every captive ordained for eternal life across our harvest field this week, be released, saved, and established in this church –
Act. 13:48Acts 13:4848 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

Intercession 3: Father, let this church experience supernatural growth far above all we have ever known in this Midst of the Year revival season –
Act. 5:14Acts 5:1414 And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women.)

Intercession 4: Father, empower me with grace for tireless engagement in advancing your Kingdom, so I can be listed among the rising stars in this ongoing Revival –
Dan. 12:3Dan 12:33 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Intercession 5: Father, continue to unveil Your Word of truth to every worshipper in our services all through Operation-By-All-Means, resulting in ear-tingling testimonies –
Job 6:25Job 6:2525 How forcible are right words! but what doth your arguing reprove?
Re: July 2023: Supernatural Breakthrough Is My Heritage by DejiPlug(m): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2023
PRAISE GOD

Wednesday, 19th July 2023

Intercession 1: Father, let there be manifestations of apostolic order of signs and wonders in our services all through Operation-By-All-Means, resulting in massive influx of souls into this church – Act. 5:12/14
Acts 5:12/14
12 And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people; (and they were all with one accord in Solomon's porch. 14 And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women.)

Intercession 2: Father, continue to send us the rain of your life-transforming word all through Operation-By-All-Means and beyond – 2 Cor. 3:18
2 Cor 3:18
18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Intercession 3: Father, crush all everlasting mountains and perpetual hills that may be hindering the lives and destinies of our new converts in this prophetic season – Hab. 3:6
Hab 3:6
6 He stood, and measured the earth: he beheld, and drove asunder the nations; and the everlasting mountains were scattered, the perpetual hills did bow: his ways are everlasting.

Intercession 4: Father, let the zeal of your house consume every winner after the order of Christ, so that everyone can make the most of this season – Jhn. 2:17
John 2:17
17 And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.

Intercession 5: Father, draw multitudes into our Midweek Communion service, including all our new converts and meet every worshipper at the point of their needs– Ps. 145:16
Ps 145:16
16 Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing.
Re: July 2023: Supernatural Breakthrough Is My Heritage by DejiPlug(m): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2023
PRAISE GOD

Thursday, 20th July 2023

Intercession 1: Father, we come against anything that will discourage our targets from being established in your Kingdom and this church all through Operation-By-All-Means and beyond – Isa. 42:5
Isa 42:5
5 Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

Intercession 2: Father, by divine visitation, turn all our new converts into signs and wonders, thereby drafting others to Christ through them – Isa. 8:18
Isa 8:18
18 Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.

Intercession 3: Father, continue to send us the word in season in every service, resulting in all-round rest for every worshipper this midst of the year and beyond – Isa. 50:4
Isa 50:4
4 The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.

Intercession 4: Father, endue me with the Spirit of love, so I can continue to pursue souls with passion until they are saved and established in the faith – Jud. 1:23
Jude 23
23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

Intercession 5: Father, we decree the release of your angels to the highways and hedges, compelling the influx of multitudes into this church this coming Sunday – Matt. 13:39
Matt 13:39
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
Re: July 2023: Supernatural Breakthrough Is My Heritage by DejiPlug(m): 11:28am On Jul 30, 2023
PRAISE GOD

Friday, 21st July 2023

Intercession 1: Father, by the blood of Jesus, we destroy every gate of hell installed against the fulfillment of Operation-By-All-Means Prophetic Agenda in this Church – Matt. 16:18

Matt 16:18

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Intercession 2: Father, empower me with the Spirit of love, so I can continue to love your Word until it becomes my way of life – Psa. 119:97-100

Ps 119:97-100

97 O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day. 98 Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me. 99 I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation. 100 I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.

Intercession 3: Father, continue to send us the rain of Your crowd-gathering Word, thereby resulting in the explosive invasion of souls into this church in this season – Act. 6:7

Acts 6:7

7 And the word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.

Intercession 4: Father, grant unto every Winner the wisdom required to bring all our Operation-By-All-Means targets into the Kingdom and into this church this coming Sunday – Prov. 11:30

Prov 11:30

30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Intercession 5: Father, let the mighty rushing wind of your Spirit blow across our harvest field, drafting multitudes of men and women into this church next Sunday – Num. 11:31

Num 11:31

31 And there went forth a wind from the LORD, and brought quails from the sea, and let them fall by the camp, as it were a day’s journey on this side, and as it were a day’s journey on the other side, round about the camp, and as it were two cubits high upon the face of the earth.
Re: July 2023: Supernatural Breakthrough Is My Heritage by DejiPlug(m): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2023
PRAISE GOD

Saturday, 22nd July 2023

Intercession 1: Father, in the name of Jesus, we dismantle all forces of the enemy that may hinder the fulfillment of Operation-By-All-Means – Rev. 12:11

Rev 12:11

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Intercession 2: Father, let the Holy Spirit breathe upon our tracts and fliers, thereby drafting unprecedented multitudes into this church tomorrow Sunday – Joel 3:13

Joel 3:13

13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.

Intercession 3: Father, let there be a repeat of Pentecost in this church tomorrow Sunday, as you draw multitudes into this church for their salvation, deliverance and breakthroughs – Exo. 23:20

Ex 23:20

20 Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.

Intercession 4: Father, we decree perfect weather conditions and hitch-free movement of every worshipper in and out of church tomorrow Sunday – Phil. 2:10

Phil 2:10

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Intercession 5: Father, gather great multitudes into our services tomorrow and unveil the tables of the covenant of abundance to every worshipper by your word – Deut. 8:18

Deut 8:18

18 But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.
Re: July 2023: Supernatural Breakthrough Is My Heritage by DejiPlug(m): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2023
PRAISE GOD

Monday, 24th July 2023

Intercession 1: Father, thank You for the great multitudes that drafted into our services yesterday, and for unveiling the tables of the covenant of abundance to every worshipper

Deuteronomy 8:18

18 But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today.

Intercession 2: Father, thank You for impactful outreaches, both as individuals and in our partnerships that has led to massive salvation of souls

Psalm 118:23

the Lord has done this,and it is marvelous in our eyes.

Intercession 3: Father, thank you for terminating all satanic hindrances on the paths of our new converts from being established in this church.

Ephesians 6:16

In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.

Intercession 4: Father, thank You for sending us the rain of Your multitude-gathering Word in this church, thereby leading to her continuous growth.

Act. 13:44

44 On the next Sabbath almost the whole city gathered to hear the word of the Lord.

Intercession 5: Father, thank You for visiting us, as You have said, in the Midst of the Year with diverse miracles, and levelling out all everlasting mountains on our paths.

Habakkuk 3:6

He stood, and shook the earth; he looked, and made the nations tremble. The ancient mountains crumbled and the age-old hills collapsed—but he marches on forever.
Re: July 2023: Supernatural Breakthrough Is My Heritage by DejiPlug(m): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2023
PRAISE GOD

Tuesday, 25th July 2023

Intercession 1: Father, thank you for keeping the fire of revival burning in our midst, leading to continuous growth and expansion since inception

Ps. 127:1-2

1 Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain.
2 In vain you rise earlyand stay up late, toiling for food to eat—for he grants sleep to[a] those he loves

Intercession 2: Father, thank you for the continuous confirmation of the Word in our services, resulting in signs and wonders amongst us –

Mk 16:20

20 Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word by the signs that accompanied it.

Intercession 3: Father, thank You for sustaining this Church as an ever-increasing city without walls

Zech. 2:4-5

4 and said to him: “Run, tell that young man, ‘Jerusalem will be a city without walls because of the great number of people and animals in it. 5 And I myself will be a wall of fire around it,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will be its glory within.’

Intercession 4: Father, thank You for establishing all our New Converts and New Members of this prophetic season in this church for life, and turning them into active disciples of Christ –

Jhn 4:29/39

29 “Come, see a man who told me everything I ever did. Could this be the Messiah?”

39 Many of the Samaritans from that town believed in him because of the woman’s testimony, “He told me everything I ever did.”

Intercession 5: Father, thank You for the irresistible sound of the Holy Ghost that continues to draft multitudes into this Church–

Isa. 5:26

He lifts up a banner for the distant nations, he whistles for those at the ends of the earth. Here they come, swiftly and speedily!
Re: July 2023: Supernatural Breakthrough Is My Heritage by DejiPlug(m): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2023
PRAISE GOD

Wednesday, 26th July 2023

Intercession 1: Father, thank you for making every convert that stepped into this church since this year began, abide in this church for life – Jhn 10:28

Intercession 2: Father, thank you for granting every Winner supernatural breakthrough in our soul-winning endeavours, thereby making the star of every engaging Winner to rise – Dan. 12:3

Intercession 3: Father, thank you for sending us Your Word of eternal life that has kept this church growing since inception – Jhn 6:68

Intercession 4: Father, thank you for granting this church supernatural growth all through this Midst of the Year Revival season and beyond – 1 Cor. 3:6

Intercession 5: Father, thank You for granting every worshipper an encounter with Your power at our Midweek Communion service tonight, resulting in turnaround testimonies – Psa. 8:2
Re: July 2023: Supernatural Breakthrough Is My Heritage by DejiPlug(m): 11:43am On Jul 30, 2023
PRAISE GOD

Thursday, 27th July 2023

Intercession 1: Father, we come against anything that will discourage our targets from being established in your Kingdom and this church all through Operation-By-All-Means and beyond – Isa. 42:5

Isa 42:5

5 Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

Intercession 2: Father, by divine visitation, turn all our new converts into signs and wonders, thereby drafting others to Christ through them – Isa. 8:18

Isa 8:18

18 Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.

Intercession 3: Father, continue to send us the word in season in every service, resulting in all-round rest for every worshipper this midst of the year and beyond – Isa. 50:4

Isa 50:4

4 The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.

Intercession 4: Father, endue me with the Spirit of love, so I can continue to pursue souls with passion until they are saved and established in the faith – Jud. 1:23

Jude 23

23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

Intercession 5: Father, we decree the release of your angels to the highways and hedges, compelling the influx of multitudes into this church this coming Sunday – Matt. 13:39

Matt 13:39

39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
Re: July 2023: Supernatural Breakthrough Is My Heritage by DejiPlug(m): 11:48am On Jul 30, 2023
PRAISE GOD

Friday, 28th July 2023

Intercession 1: Father, thank You for Your manifest presence in our midst that has continued to result in ear-tingling testimonies in all our services – Zep 3:17 The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Intercession 2: Father, thank you for executing divine judgment upon all the evil beasts in the land seeking to scatter the flock of Christ in this Church – Eze 34:25 And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods.

Intercession 3: Father, thank You for noising Your acts in this church abroad, resulting in the multiplication of disciples of Christ in this church – Act. 2:6/41 Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language. Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Intercession 4: Father, thank You for causing your reaper angels to mobilize all our new converts and new members into all our services this coming Sunday – Mat 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

Intercession 5: Father, thank you for compelling the ingathering of record-breaking multitudes into our services this coming Sunday – Zec 2:4 And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein:
Re: July 2023: Supernatural Breakthrough Is My Heritage by DejiPlug(m): 11:51am On Jul 30, 2023
PRAISE GOD

Saturday, 29th July 2023

Intercession 1: Father, thank you for establishing the breakthrough testimony of every Winner in this Midst of the Year Revival season and beyond – Isa. 54:1-2 Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD. Isa 54:2 Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;

Intercession 2: Father, thank You for executing Your vengeance upon every agent of the devil, out to resist the continuous growth of this church all through this Prophetic season and beyond – Isa 63:4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

Intercession 3: Father, thank you for the full delivery of Operation By All Means, resulting in the ingathering of record-breaking multitudes into this church tomorrow Sunday – 1Ki 8:15 And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Israel, which spake with his mouth unto David my father, and hath with his hand fulfilled it, saying,

Intercession 4: Father, thank you for granting perfect weather conditions and hitch-free movement for all worshippers tomorrow Sunday, resulting in the unprecedented ingathering of multitudes – Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Intercession 5: Father, in the name of Jesus, gather great multitudes into our services tomorrow Sunday and settle every area of the lives of your people by your word – 1Pe 5:10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you
Re: July 2023: Supernatural Breakthrough Is My Heritage by DejiPlug(m): 9:57am On Aug 02, 2023

*Monday 31st July 2023*

*Intercession 1:* Father, thank you for the unprecedented ingathering of multitudes into our services yesterday, and for settling every unsettled area of our lives by your word.

_*John 6:44:* No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day._

*Intercession 2:* Father, thank you for divine visitations and fiery revelations experienced in our services all through the just concluded midst of the year season.

_*Zeph 3:17:* The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing._

*Intercession 3:* Father, thank you for destroying all operations of the gates of hell against the continuous growth of this church

_*Isa 59:19:* So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him._

*Intercession 4:* Father, thank you for the wild-fire spiritual awakening across our churches worldwide, causing every winner to perpetually walk in the fear of the Lord.

_*Acts 9:31:* Then had the churches rest throughout all Judaea and Galilee and Samaria, and were edified; and walking in the fear of the Lord, and in the comfort of the Holy Ghost, were multiplied._

*Intercession 5:* Father, thank you for the massive salvation and ingathering of souls into this church all through the just concluded prophetic season.

_*1 Cor. 3:6:* I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase._

_*1 Thess. 5:18:* In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you._

_*Jesus is Lord!*_

(1) (Reply)

Israel Adesanya Faces Three Months In Jail / Late Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Queen Damilola, Celebrates Her Lover, Singer Portabl / Portable Arrives Sango-ota With Benz He Received From Brotherhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.