Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,350 members, 7,868,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

SHOCKING: NO RELIGIOUS POST TODAY. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SHOCKING: NO RELIGIOUS POST TODAY. (142 Views)

Post Today's Sermon Here If You Really Went To Church. / A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. / Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: NO RELIGIOUS POST TODAY. by Opanka44(m): 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
Nairaland community, Today is Sunday and am still shocked to know that No Post from the RELIGION Section of this Forum was Pushed to the Front Page. This is strange, unusual, Bizzare and unprecedented.
By the power vested in me, I summon the Moderators to this Panel to brief us on the Cause of this.
Re: SHOCKING: NO RELIGIOUS POST TODAY. by Iupacnomenclatu(f): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
Please how were you able to post a topic on nairaland?I 've been trying to post a topic on religion section for weeks but I 've been unable to do so. I have mailed the mod but no response.please help.

(1) (Reply)

(4). 20 Dreams That Means You Will Be Rich. / God Told Me To Empower Widows After My Escape From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe / After Death, Where Souls Or Spirits Of Men Dwell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.