Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema (34854 Views)

'DJ Cuppy My Flawa' - Asa Asika, Davido's Manager Gushes About Girlfriend / Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes About Her Cooking: 'My Wife Is The Best Cook' / "Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by CSTRR: 11:54am On Jul 03, 2023
RawSex:
This is unbelievable!

She's the one that changed Rema's life if we are being honest
How?

Was the song not a record breaker before Selena Gomez?

Is inferiority complex in your blood?

1 Like

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:56am On Jul 03, 2023
She made the song get world acceptance why did the original no go far?
3RNEST:

Rema did change her life, who know her before? Featuring her is a big win for her..

4 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by 43Ronin: 11:58am On Jul 03, 2023
3RNEST:

Rema did change her life, who know her before? Featuring her is a big win for her..
Lol. dude do you know how many followers she has on Instagram? in fact when the song dirst broke in the America's radio presenters were calling it her song untill some nigerians made effort to let them give rema his due.

7 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by CSTRR: 11:58am On Jul 03, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
She made the song get world acceptance why did the original no go far?
The original did not go far?.
Really?

Have you you checked the views?

2 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by AfonjaPriest: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
You've heard it; she said it. Despite all the awards she garnered in her music career, her life did not change forever. Now Rema has done that; he has changed her life for good.
It is a profound thing to consider that no matter how big you are, one little inconsequential thing can affect you greatly, whether positively or negativity, if you allowed it.

2 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by komzy589(m): 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2023
RawSex:
This is unbelievable!

That’s the thing with oyibo people.
She has almost 450million followers on instagram, Rema has 5million.
Appreciation to them is not being proud, but simply grateful.

4 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by OChimex: 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
Tunde835:
Selena gomez is a dumb bitch. She said she doesn't care about the numbers for her music but later on was begging her fans to stream her album and help her pass Roddy ricch in 2020

Did you know this girl got over 400 million Instagram followers?

You can’t get such followers if she was dumb. It’s pure hard work and talent and smartness.

5 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by komzy589(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
3RNEST:

Nigerians and ‘pride-mentality’.
Being grateful doesn’t make one the smaller person.
This lady has over 400million followers on IG, Rema has 5million. Who made who popular!

4 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Carcholce: 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
Therealtor14:
Our Wonderful Estate
DE CASTLE MAX,ORCHID,LEKKI is back🔥

DE CASTLE MAX is a Beach view estate situated at one of the most fascinating and beautiful heart of Lekki.

DE CASTLE MAX provides a serenading Beach View experience it also comprises of beautifully crafted duplexes, terraces and an Affordable luxury Empire designed mainly for kings and queens who value magnificent homes.

DE CASTLE MAX is offered in Classical and pristine Finishing ranging from Terraces to Semi-Detached and Fully-Detached Duplexes.
DE CASTLE MAX is a serviced Estate which offers 24/7 security system, Dedicated Transformer and Generator, Swimming pool and Gym, Interlocked roads, CCTV Cameras and an overwhelming aura of comfort.

Location: Orchid road, Lafiaji, directly opposite Cooplag Gardens Estate, Lekki Lagos.

Title: Governor's Consent

HOUSE TYPES & PRICES:

Outright Payment (0-2months)

4 Bedroom Terraces Castle Duplex + BQ

@130,000,000

Initial Deposit :#40,000,000

4 Bedroom Semi-Detached Castle Duplex + BQ

@140,000,000

Initial Deposit:- #40,000,000

4 Bedroom Fully-Detached Castle Duplex + BQ

@150,000,000

Initial Deposit:- #40,000,000

Installmental Payment Plans Available.

This Estate is offering sites and services which includes:
- Perimeter fence
- Good drainage system
- Interlocked roads
- Waste disposal facilities
- Swimming Pool and Gym
- Dedicated Transformers and Central Generator
- Water Hydrant
- Streetlights
- CCTV Cameras
- Recreational facility.
- Car parks

NEIGHBORHOOD:
-Cooplag Estate
-Ocean Bay Estate,
-Chevron Corporative Estate
-Lekki conservation Centre
-Lekki Miami Beach
-Orchid Hotel
-Victoria crest Estate
-Mega 1 shopping mall & Cinema
-Lake View Estate
DE-CASTLE MAX: Affordable Luxury Redefined✍🏻

For further enquires!
Contact +234803

Who designed these boring northern sultan houses?

1 Like

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Juanmike(m): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
3RNEST:

Everyone know s Selena
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by tuzle(m): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
tosyne2much:
The song is currently at Top 3 on the billboard
that song never sha ni. It is like an old song for us. That billboard can have song of last year still on the chart.

1 Like

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by kokomilala(m): 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
@3RNEST, are you kidding me? She's being magnanimous in praise to Rema. Rema impacted her in no small measure. But she was already a class act before their collabo.

Check her hit song: The Heart Wants What It Wants, it had over 750 million views before her duet with Rema.

You may not know her but billions know her.

5 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Benwallt(m): 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Second foreign investment after Oshiomhole wife
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by HoneySwag(f): 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
3RNEST:

Go check her out on Instagram and see the number of followers she attracts... Join all the followers of your Nigerian artists still no reach half of what she pulls 😂
She's a very humble person that's why she appreciated him. She did Rema a big favour

8 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by advanceDNA: 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
RawSex:
This is unbelievable!

How??
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Ezyp(m): 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
Tunde835:
Selena gomez is a dumb bitch. She said she doesn't care about the numbers for her music but later on was begging her fans to stream her album and help her pass Roddy ricch in 2020
From this post I can guess correctly how old you are.

3 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by sharone21(f): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
RawSex:
This is unbelievable!

I guess she did make alot of money to her amazement with this colabo..... I like her gratefulness
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
Compare the views of the remix to the original, and check the version that is on billboard top 5.
CSTRR:

The original did not go far?.
Really?

Have you you checked the views?
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Tommydare(m): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
How
RawSex:
This is unbelievable!

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Freshtruth(m): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
3RNEST:

So u nor kW Selena Gomez are u OK? A famous movie star? Justin bieber ex? Lol.
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Tommydare(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
What does awards has to do with this Once you are an American artist, you will have everything even the fans at the palm of your hand like kitanna. But same thing can't be said about Rema.
chuksanambra:

Selena Gomez has more awards than the entire Mavin Records combined.
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by KosiGee(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Skyfornia:
I pray they take their friendship to another level..they look young and compatible.

Serena Gomez is 30 while Rema is 23…except Rema likes them a bit older…there are lots of fresh cuties out there around his age flocking around him like flies on open wound.
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by CartelKenneth: 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Uchesis:
i remember the last time a girl said this to me.... it was after a hot steamy se× grin

Guy u useless aswr 😂
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by CartelKenneth: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
KosiGee:

Serena Gomez is 30 while Rema is 23…except Rema likes them a bit older…there are lots of fresh cuties out there around his age flocking around him like flies on open wound.

Funny how Selena gomez actually looks younger Tha. Rema

1 Like

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by frankson1(m): 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
3RNEST:

Obviously, the people who never knew her before now are you and the 24 elders who liked your comment undecided

4 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by whytediamond(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
Prechgold1180:
First to comment

Rema is on another level

That guy got grace

Edo blood to the world

Meanwhile

You are from a poor background ends at age 30

After 30 you turn to be the poor background yourself

It’s Monday morning
Wake up and hustle.

If you Dey work
Do it like your life depends on it

No justification to remain poor

E go better for your generation sir.

2 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Tunde835(m): 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
OChimex:

Did you know this girl got over 400 million Instagram followers?

You can’t get such followers if she was dumb. It’s pure hard work and talent and smartness.
Guys I was simply joking with my comment
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Cloudflare: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
3RNEST:

Are you playing? Dude this is an insult to Selena Gomez. How could you say who knows her before? U dey ment? Even your android keyboard recognized her, let alone the entire world. Oga Selena Gomez has more award than Mavis records and Nigerian musicians as a whole.

Selena Gomez that has over 400million followers on Instagram. Oga Apologize to her now and take this comment down 👎

6 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by bepositive11: 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
geesilver:

Two different things..... Appreciation doesn't mean love except you are confused...

Appreciation can lead people to fall in love
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by YungMillionaire: 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
Selena shows appreciation and God will continue to bless her. Meanwhile, when Wizkid gave an entire song (Hotline Bling) to Drake, He did not show appreciation. Hotline Bling was the song that made Drake a huge artist in Nigeria. Selena is a culture appreciator. Drake is a culture vulture.
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Kilometres: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
Skyfornia:
I pray they take their friendship to another level..they look young and compatible.

She's older than him

She just has baby face

She is Justin Bieber's ex
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Kilometres: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
3RNEST:

Rema don barf?

You know who be Selena Gomez?

Google her... she's just hyping Rema...May be she likes him romantically

Selana na household name for America... from her kiddies show to music to bn America sweetheart with Justin Bieber to moving to The Weekend

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kcee's Wife, Ijeoma, Spotted At Ubi Franklin's Introduction (Photos) / Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons / Ebony Reigns To Be Buried On March 17 – Here Is All You Need To Know (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.