Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema (34871 Views)

'DJ Cuppy My Flawa' - Asa Asika, Davido's Manager Gushes About Girlfriend / Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes About Her Cooking: 'My Wife Is The Best Cook' / "Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Bigchristo: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
3RNEST:

Rema did change her life, who know her before? Featuring her is a big win for her..
First I have to correct that your nonsense statements: Who know her before? You’re the person who doesn’t know Selena Gomez she’s been in the music industry since and making hit and well recognized, but featuring her in Rema’s song give her a big boost for conquering global top chat and streaming platforms learn to speak the truth it won’t kee you, they both help each other because first that song didn’t get such international recognition until she remix it featuring Selena Gomez

2 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Domistar5(f): 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
Wow.
I remember when this song came out newly. It was posted in nairaland. Even when I listened to it for the first time I started laughing grin. The song actually got bad review due to the lo lo lo stuff.
But here the remix is out and everyone likes both the original and remix.

The stone which the builder has rejected has become the chief corner stone.

5 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by ThierryJay: 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
3RNEST:

Exactly my point, see as Dem attacked my post grin

Its because of the confident way you presented your ignorance. Imagine someone told you Asake made P Square popular. Na the same way you yourself go yab the person they are yabbing you now😁

4 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Solofresh2: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
HayB100:
As in ehn, before that mumu changed his style of music, I liked the guy die, when he sang the likes of Gbangba, Dia Fada, Catalyst, but lately, he just dey sing like mad man, I don't even know who advised him wit that his hairstyle, him just resemble ram wey them plait hair for
grin

2 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by ukaface(f): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
Skyfornia:
I pray they take their friendship to another level..they look young and compatible.
How do they look compatible?
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by ukaface(f): 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
Babypal:
Honestly the whites know how to love and appreciate. Get yourself a white lady kings
Do you have one?
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by CandidSeeker(m): 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
RawSex:
This is unbelievable!

She's the one that changed Rema's life if we are being honest

You're one of those who underrate our value as Africans, just like our politicians.
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by HayB100(m): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Nigeriagood(m): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
jaxxy:

Story.
rubbish
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by raymondinc(m): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
This is more of what I want.
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
HoneySwag:

Go check her out on Instagram and see the number of followers she attracts... Join all the followers of your Nigerian artists still no reach half of what she pulls 😂
She's a very humble person that's why she appreciated him. She did Rema a big favour

🤣🤣🤣

Funny but true! Adding up all the followers of our celebrities won’t even surpass her followers

1 Like

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by RPG2020(m): 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
Mind my business sad
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Streetmovement(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Make rema leave all this broke naija shenkes wey he dey spend money on and focus on Global things with Selena grin cuz them go fit cool
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Careente7(m): 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2023
Prechgold1180:
First to comment

Rema is on another level

That guy got grace

Edo blood to the world

Meanwhile

You are from a poor background ends at age 30

After 30 you turn to be the poor background yourself

It’s Monday morning
Wake up and hustle.

If you Dey work
Do it like your life depends on it

No justification to remain poor
This your comment legit.✊🏿

1 Like

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Careente7(m): 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

🤣🤣🤣

Funny but true! Adding up all the followers of our celebrities won’t even surpass her followers
Ye, ye! My chess.
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by martineverest(m): 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
3RNEST:

Rema did change her life, who know her before? Featuring her is a big win for her..
the most followed woman on Instagram.....only Messi and Ronaldo are ahead of her.

She got almost 426 million followers ...more than top 30 most followed Nigerian celebrities combined

1 Like

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by o123456789(m): 12:09am On Jul 04, 2023
No body should say, Selena Gomez helped Rema, instead Rema helped her, don't forget that the song have a Guinness world record. How many Selena Gomez songs have that? meanwhile Edo is always senior both home and away ask any Elderly person. Edo to the world, Oba gha tor kpe re... ise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Kayclite: 1:05am On Jul 04, 2023
Belafonte:
"The claw". Sign of ownership. Pray for Rema

Dominant Position right there
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by tobby20: 7:21am On Jul 04, 2023
Thugnificent:
Bro 1k will mean a lot to me right now. Make i drop aza? Pls
I no cum understand
Graphic design no Dey bring money again
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Thugnificent(m): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2023
tobby20:

I no cum understand
Graphic design no Dey bring money again
No work bro. If you have any work for me, my number is on my signature. thanks sir!
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by bitingcool: 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
Tunde835:
Relax I was kidding. I wasn't particularly serious with the comment

oya no vex too
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 05, 2023
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
HayB100:
As in ehn, before that mumu changed his style of music, I liked the guy die, when he sang the likes of Gbangba, Dia Fada, Catalyst, but lately, he just dey sing like mad man, I don't even know who advised him wit that his hairstyle, him just resemble ram wey them plait hair for

chaii see finishing o
wetin seyi do you na🤣😂
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
Landmine1:
Child support is real. Make this boy no fall enter this Aunty trap oo.

allow am to fall na
besides she is wealthy than Rema so she no go disturb the Edo boy
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 13, 2023
Thugnificent:
No work bro. If you have any work for me, my number is on my signature. thanks sir!
Na so una dey beg for work initially like truthful people. Una no dey honest all these Nairaland hustlers and most of u are thieves na why no work again. Mr A give u work u scam am , Mr B bring work ur way u treat the work anyhow collect money give am nonsense. Mr C come u put am on pending after u done collect money. U still dey expect work to come? I used to help people here but only last month I know how much I lost for this NL because I choose to trust for once and do business with them. Two people I'm closing in on quickly. Them go spend time and money for hospital... Make hunger kee all of una
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Thugnificent(m): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2023
Runnerzz:

Na so una dey beg for work initially like truthful people. Una no dey honest all these Nairaland hustlers and most of u are thieves na why no work again. Mr A give u work u scam am , Mr B bring work ur way u treat the work anyhow collect money give am nonsense. Mr C come u put am on pending after u done collect money. U still dey expect work to come? I used to help people here but only last month I know how much I lost for this NL because I choose to trust for once and do business with them. Two people I'm closing in on quickly. Them go spend time and money for hospital... Make hunger kee all of una
Bro just because of the bad behavior of some people shouldn't give you a reason to call everybody here scam. I've worked for some people on this same nairaland with no issues. I can give you their monikers to ask them. Not everyone is a scam or is ungrateful. God bless
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by HayB100(m): 9:03pm On Feb 10
FREDCLSSICO7:

chaii see finishing o
wetin seyi do you na🤣😂
Him Bleep up oloun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naomi Campbell And Idris Elba At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London / Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Second Child, Bobby Maris Reacts (Video) / Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.