Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Car Crushes Nursing Mother, Commercial Motorcyclist To Death In Osun - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Car Crushes Nursing Mother, Commercial Motorcyclist To Death In Osun (17708 Views)

Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area / Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express / Car Crushes 4-Year-Old Boy To Death Inside Parents’ Compound In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Crushes Nursing Mother, Commercial Motorcyclist To Death In Osun by Ugwuoke347(m): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
May her soul find solace in the Afterlife.
Amen.
Re: Car Crushes Nursing Mother, Commercial Motorcyclist To Death In Osun by YungMillionaire: 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Car Crushes Nursing Mother, Commercial Motorcyclist To Death In Osun by abbyblossomgirl: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
This is so sad. sad
Re: Car Crushes Nursing Mother, Commercial Motorcyclist To Death In Osun by Greenfaces: 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
[quote author=Pollli post=124184689][/quote]we don't need a paypal account when you can pay with chipper
Re: Car Crushes Nursing Mother, Commercial Motorcyclist To Death In Osun by ImoleNaija: 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
agbapicker:
This is one of the reasons why we need to have cctv installed on our roads incase of hit and run cases.. but no, they would rather share 5000 naira to non-existing vulnerable people.. I’m glad the plate number of the vehicle was identified sha

Are we reading the same report

Re: Car Crushes Nursing Mother, Commercial Motorcyclist To Death In Osun by Blitzking: 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
Must av been brake failure
Re: Car Crushes Nursing Mother, Commercial Motorcyclist To Death In Osun by Josephkabila12: 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Car Crushes Nursing Mother, Commercial Motorcyclist To Death In Osun by Justkatty(f): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
So sad cry
Rip to the dead.
Re: Car Crushes Nursing Mother, Commercial Motorcyclist To Death In Osun by Aremson14(m): 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
motionarena:
Bikers and keke should be banned as a means of transportation to reduce tragic news like news.

When driving you will know those guys are horrible.
Was driving one time looked at my side mirror and I saw a bike man, I knew the mumu would try and overtake, suddenly I looked again and the bike man disappeared. Something just told me to match break to my supprise the guy just cut out in front of me at a very tight corner o.
Drivers out there please be very careful especially with those bike men. Don't overspeed, assume every driver is mad. Rip to the departed
Re: Car Crushes Nursing Mother, Commercial Motorcyclist To Death In Osun by Quicksilver5: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
Rip lord please have mercy on our souls
Re: Car Crushes Nursing Mother, Commercial Motorcyclist To Death In Osun by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
Too much sudden deaths in our land.That is why we don't take safety in travel for granted, even if you are going to a nearby village or LGA.
I myself just passed out from NYSC programme in Agaie Niger state and traveled all the way from Niger state down to Anambra state, without any incident.
And am exceedingly grateful to God for safety and life.
May the soul of the deceased rest in peace.
Re: Car Crushes Nursing Mother, Commercial Motorcyclist To Death In Osun by Tundex911: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Assuming it's youth, it's gonna be Ijapa Meta

Motor tuntun
Re: Car Crushes Nursing Mother, Commercial Motorcyclist To Death In Osun by Timoleon(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
Thus happened in Osun
PerfectStranger:
Careless drivers. Dem plenty for Lagos.
Re: Car Crushes Nursing Mother, Commercial Motorcyclist To Death In Osun by agbapicker: 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Are we reading the same report
I understand you have comprehension problems that’s why you missed where I said “incase”
Re: Car Crushes Nursing Mother, Commercial Motorcyclist To Death In Osun by ImoleNaija: 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
agbapicker:
I understand you have comprehension problems that’s why you missed where I said “incase”

All the 'shalaye' in your post was not necessary. The report is comprehensible.
Re: Car Crushes Nursing Mother, Commercial Motorcyclist To Death In Osun by agbapicker: 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
ok come and beat me.. APC e-rat defender
ImoleNaija:

All the 'shalaye' in your post was not necessary. The report is comprehensible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NRC Reacts To Hitch On Ibadan-lagos Train Service / Multiple Road Traffic Crash At Upper-Iweka, Onitsha. 10 Killed, Scores Injured / Lists Of The 6 Best Lounges And Clubs In The Ibadan City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.