Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

My Husband, Olu Jacobs, Is No Longer There — Veteran Actress Joke Silva - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband, Olu Jacobs, Is No Longer There — Veteran Actress Joke Silva (949 Views)

Olu Jacobs Is Not Dead – Wife, Joke Silva Debunks Rumors / I Almost Ended My Marriage With Olu Jacobs Several Times - Actress Joke Silva / Olusoji Jacobs' 30th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

My Husband, Olu Jacobs, Is No Longer There — Veteran Actress Joke Silva by Gistblog9ja(m): 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
Actress Joke Silva in a recent interview has open up about the ill- health conditions her husband has been battling and how it affected their marriage so far.

According to the interview Joke Silva had with Nancy Isime on her air show, Joke said that the situation of ailments her husband is going through for years has brought important changes to him.

Olu Jacob who is 80 - year old is currently battling dementia and according to joke Silva "The journey has not been easy. There was a point in time of acceptance for me that everything happening in reality and I noticed that person I married almost 80 percent of the time is no longer there.

The veteran actress, Joke Silva added while speaking with Nancy Isime, Saying "The truth is that when he was there, he was a loving father to his children and a good husband to me, he was practically my best friend.

She concluded by saying, The husband I knew is no longer there for me, but this man that is here is someone I still love.”

Continue reading
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2023/07/my-husband-olu-jacobs-is-no-longer.html?m=1

Re: My Husband, Olu Jacobs, Is No Longer There — Veteran Actress Joke Silva by Puss360(f): 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
This is what I call a marriage built on a foundation of love.... Love only... Not money, not beauty....

Re: My Husband, Olu Jacobs, Is No Longer There — Veteran Actress Joke Silva by PerfectStranger(m): 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
When you marry a real woman of substance rather than just yansh. Bachelors,take a lesson.

Re: My Husband, Olu Jacobs, Is No Longer There — Veteran Actress Joke Silva by jaeyking(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
One of the few Nigerian celebrities that I admire their marital lifestyle

It's not easy

May God strengthen u Mrs joke
Re: My Husband, Olu Jacobs, Is No Longer There — Veteran Actress Joke Silva by mariahAngel(f): 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2023
Will Regina Daniels still be there for Ned Nwoko if he gets to this point? undecided
Would Ned expect his first wife to still be loyal to him?

Here's life's lesson to men who betray the wives of their youth, to go after strange women.
E.g. Yul.

Re: My Husband, Olu Jacobs, Is No Longer There — Veteran Actress Joke Silva by Wawelexy(m): 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
mariahAngel:
Will Regina Daniels still be there for Ned Nwoko if he gets to this point? undecided

Here's life's lesson to men who betray the wives of their youth, to go after strange women.
E.g. Yul.

I agree with you on this one...

Re: My Husband, Olu Jacobs, Is No Longer There — Veteran Actress Joke Silva by OlawaleBammie: 12:20am On Jul 03, 2023
mariahAngel:

E.g. Yul.

Stop killing urself onto another person issue, if ur husband marry another wife ontop u today nothing u go do, kpatakpata make u use ur hand pack ur load comot and become a single mother ready to be drilled by every small or big gbola...

Even me if I see u a go follow drill. grin

Re: My Husband, Olu Jacobs, Is No Longer There — Veteran Actress Joke Silva by mariahAngel(f): 12:58am On Jul 03, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Stop killing urself onto another person issue, if ur husband marry another wife ontop u today nothing u go do, kpatakpata make u use ur hand pack ur load comot and become a single mother ready to be drilled by every small or big gbola...

Even me if I see u a go follow drill. grin

Just read the nonsense you typed again, and tell me if any sane person would ever reason this way. undecided
Does that seem okay to you?
Aren't you ashamed of the dirty way you reason? Even a child would be ashamed of you, honestly.

Think about your life in let's say 5 years time; would your future self be proud of your now self? undecided
Re: My Husband, Olu Jacobs, Is No Longer There — Veteran Actress Joke Silva by OlawaleBammie: 6:17am On Jul 03, 2023
mariahAngel:

Just read the nonsense you typed again, and tell me if any sane person would ever reason this way. undecided
Does that seem okay to you?
Aren't you ashamed of the dirty way you reason? Even a child would be ashamed of you, honestly.

Think about your life in let's say 5 years time; would you future self be proud of your now self? undecided

Madam leave story....if u like pack comot when ur oga marry another banny....pack comot if ur pocket and ur kpekus no go see shege...

Lemme give an exception. If u have bn a good and respectful woman to ur husband and his people believe he has no issue with u, and he wouldn't even think of getting another mistress, but if u mistakenly perform the normal feminist wonders... grin grin grin ur kpekus go see pepper grin
Re: My Husband, Olu Jacobs, Is No Longer There — Veteran Actress Joke Silva by mariahAngel(f): 6:39am On Jul 03, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Madam leave story....if u like pack comot when ur oga marry another banny....pack comot if ur pocket and ur kpekus no go see shege...

Lemme give an exception. If u have bn a good and respectful woman to ur husband and his people believe he has no issue with u, and he wouldn't even think of getting another mistress, but if u mistakenly perform the normal feminist wonders... grin grin grin ur kpekus go see pepper grin

Just like your mother's kpekus saw pepper, right?
Did you enjoy watching other men "drill" your mother's kpekus?
Is that where your sick fantasy started from?
How is your mother's kpekus doing so far?

I blame her for not raising you well, and teaching you how to respect women.

If you dare to reply with another nonsense, I won't even bother to reply you.
What you're going to receive will be far worse, I swear!
Don't try me.
You've been warned.

May the days of your life be unto you according to what you wish others.
Re: My Husband, Olu Jacobs, Is No Longer There — Veteran Actress Joke Silva by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:57am On Jul 03, 2023
Gistblog9ja:

Actress Joke Silva in a recent interview has open up about the ill- health conditions her husband has been battling and how it affected their marriage so far.

According to the interview Joke Silva had with Nancy Isime on her air show, Joke said that the situation of ailments her husband is going through for years has brought important changes to him.

Olu Jacob who is 80 - year old is currently battling dementia and according to joke Silva "The journey has not been easy. There was a point in time of acceptance for me that everything happening in reality and I noticed that person I married almost 80 percent of the time is no longer there.

The veteran actress, Joke Silva added while speaking with Nancy Isime, Saying "The truth is that when he was there, he was a loving father to his children and a good husband to me, he was practically my best friend.

She concluded by saying, The husband I knew is no longer there for me, but this man that is here is someone I still love.”

Continue reading
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2023/07/my-husband-olu-jacobs-is-no-longer.html?m=1

Na. Case e remain
Re: My Husband, Olu Jacobs, Is No Longer There — Veteran Actress Joke Silva by OlawaleBammie: 10:11am On Jul 03, 2023
mariahAngel:

Just like your mother's kpekus saw pepper, right?
Did you enjoy watching other men "drill" your mother's kpekus?
Is that where your sick fantasy started from?
How is your mother's kpekus doing so far?

I blame her for not raising you well, and teaching you how to respect women.

If you dare to reply with another nonsense, I won't even bother to reply you.
What you're going to receive will be far worse, I swear!
Don't try me.
You've been warned.

May the days of your life be unto you according to what you wish others.
This unkouth mbec(le had to involved her un4tun8 wæsted mother grin grin

They must involve parent sha ni,

Them no dey teach una values for una osu camp?? grin grin

Zino Said Mohbad Is Not My Friend / He’s Married – Tunde Ednut Drags Ladies Sending Dms To Request Davido’s Contact / Actor And Comedian Bernie Mac Dies At Age 50