Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

He’s Married – Tunde Ednut Drags Ladies Sending Dms To Request Davido’s Contact - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He’s Married – Tunde Ednut Drags Ladies Sending Dms To Request Davido’s Contact (925 Views)

Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) / Toyin Lawani Blast Ladies For Sending DMs To Her Flamboyant Congolese Boyfriend / Zlatan Ibile DMs To Olamide In 2016 (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

He’s Married – Tunde Ednut Drags Ladies Sending Dms To Request Davido’s Contact by Loveth160: 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
Famous blogger and entertainer Tunde Olaoluwa Adekunle, known as Tunde Ednut, has warned women constantly sliding into his direct message to ask for Davido’s phone number.

He said the ladies on social media utterly disregarded Davido’s commitment to his marriage to Chioma Rowland.

In a post on his official Instagram page on Monday, the blogger warned female fans to desist from such requests, noting that Davido is happily married.

Expressing his annoyance, he threatened to post the picture of anyone who messages him again for the same purpose.

“Let me make this known; I’m tired of ladies messaging me ‘Please, I want Davido. Just introduce me and leave everything to me’.

“Shey una no get respect. He’s a married man. He’s not single. IF YOU SEND ME THAT MESSAGE AGAIN, I GO POST YOUR PICTURE,” he wrote.

https://.ng/2023/10/03/hes-married-tunde-ednut-drags-ladies-sending-dms-to-request-davidos-contact/

Re: He’s Married – Tunde Ednut Drags Ladies Sending Dms To Request Davido’s Contact by midehi2(f): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2023
Some ladies sef undecided
Re: He’s Married – Tunde Ednut Drags Ladies Sending Dms To Request Davido’s Contact by chantalei: 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
This is very bad. Women are the destroyers of themselves

Re: He’s Married – Tunde Ednut Drags Ladies Sending Dms To Request Davido’s Contact by silvoclaira: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2023
Anything to trend
Re: He’s Married – Tunde Ednut Drags Ladies Sending Dms To Request Davido’s Contact by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2023
These ladies knows Davido is a brostitute and want to have their share, such a sorry case.

I don't see any fun in sleeping around whether you are a man or woman, it's actually a very dirty habit, I mean how will someone be comfortable in exchanging bodily fluids with numerous number of people, it's highly irritating.

If you are sleeping around whether man or woman just know you are a very dirty stinking person, that's the bitter truth.

Re: He’s Married – Tunde Ednut Drags Ladies Sending Dms To Request Davido’s Contact by RedpillAnalyst: 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
As the saying goes. Women create scenerios for and enjoy polygamy more than they do monogamy.

This applies to 90% of women in your life. They would rather share 1 top successful man than have a full mediocre / surulere man to themselves.
Re: He’s Married – Tunde Ednut Drags Ladies Sending Dms To Request Davido’s Contact by Little21: 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
I don't know why some ladies, just go insane whenever they see a celebrity. Like what meaning does it hold? Like what happiness is in having many sex partners. Either male/female, I don't know how they are okay with it.
Re: He’s Married – Tunde Ednut Drags Ladies Sending Dms To Request Davido’s Contact by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2023
IconicR:
These ladies knows Davido is a brostitute and want to have their share, such a sorry case.

I don't see any fun in sleeping around whether you are a man or woman, it's actually a very dirty habit, I mean how will someone be comfortable in exchanging bodily fluids with numerous number of people, it's highly irritating.

If you are sleeping around whether man or woman just know you are a very dirty stinking person, that's the bitter truth.
And see who is talking here? You, Rozz?
Aren't you like them. Is it not you? grin
Wonders shall never end. You and these your futile attempts to make people see you as decent here, from what they already previously see you as...It won't work, my dear. Or you want to now find your life partner on Nairaland, finally? grin ko le work like this , Ma'am. Only thirst men , looking for a fling will hit you up and pretend to be serious with you. Once their eyes clear, you'll be back on the search... Husband Ultimate Search Naija. You fit still try abroad for those foreigners grin. Those ones don't care about your past. So you may find luck there.

You are like those women. Stop disguising. You who is always saying it is okay to date married men and chop their money (since they won't let you single women be ) whilst they choo your body(sex ).
Who are you now trying to fool on this thread? Eh? LMAO.
Now wonder they say, " fear the loudest woman in the room, for there is something she is usually hiding "
Maybe your're now trying to turn a new leaf, seeing that the your time is far spent, and you ain't getting any younger. Nah...you aren't trying to change. It's not by this. You still have the attributes of those waka waka ladies.

You will be alright, last last. But stop this rubbish gimmicks and attention seeking moves. You that I know can sleep with married men or with multiple bfs? You must be kidding us.
We are only going by what you have revealed about yourself all these years on NL. From previous monikers to this very one you are using today. So don't blame anyone for having this notion about you. A notion which seems very true of your lifestyle.
The men too that are guilty of this philandering acts are not left out. They are equally foolish and reprobate. What is good for the goose, certainly good for the gander. tongue

And to those women sliding into Ednuts DM for David's number (if true ) it is just a pity. That's how much our society has decayed...Even married women, engaged women , may be among the women begging for the phone number. Shame. It's sad. 🤷
Re: He’s Married – Tunde Ednut Drags Ladies Sending Dms To Request Davido’s Contact by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2023

Wonders shall never end. You and these your futile attempts to make people see you as decent here, from what they already previously see you as...It won't work, my dear. Or you want to now find your life partner on Nairaland, finally? grin ko le work like this , Ma'am. Only thirst men , looking for a fling will hit you up and pretend to be serious with you. Once their eyes clear, you'll be back on the search... Husband Ultimate Search Naija. You fit still try abroad for those foreigners grin. Those ones don't care about your past. So you may find luck there.

You are like those women. Stop disguising. You who is always saying it is okay to date married men and chop their money (since they won't let you single women be ) whilst they choo your body(sex ).
Now wonder they say, " fear the loudest woman in the room, for there is something she is usually hiding "
Maybe your're now trying to turn a new leaf, seeing that the your time is far spent, and you ain't getting any younger. Nah...you aren't trying to change. It's not by this. You still have the attributes of those waka waka ladies.

You will be alright, last last. But stop this rubbish gimmicks and attention seeking moves. You that I know can sleep with married men or with multiple bfs? You must be kidding us.
We are only going by what you have revealed about yourself all these years on NL. From previous monikers to this very one you are using today. So don't blame anyone for having this notion about you. A notion which seems very true of your lifestyle.
The men too that are guilty of this philandering acts are not left out. They are equally foolish and reprobate. What is good for the goose, certainly good for the gander. tongue

And to those women sliding into Ednuts DM for David's number (if true ) it is just a pity. That's how much our society has decayed...Even married women, engaged women , may be among the women begging for the phone number. Shame. It's sad. 🤷

Why did you deactivate 😂
Re: He’s Married – Tunde Ednut Drags Ladies Sending Dms To Request Davido’s Contact by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2023

Why did you deactivate 😂
You entertained me sha
You were nothing but just a secret admirer who felt bad bkos I praised a good man 😂

You behaved childishly
Re: He’s Married – Tunde Ednut Drags Ladies Sending Dms To Request Davido’s Contact by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
Loveth160:

Famous blogger and entertainer Tunde Olaoluwa Adekunle, known as Tunde Ednut, has warned women constantly sliding into his direct message to ask for Davido’s phone number.

He said the ladies on social media utterly disregarded Davido’s commitment to his marriage to Chioma Rowland.

In a post on his official Instagram page on Monday, the blogger warned female fans to desist from such requests, noting that Davido is happily married.

Expressing his annoyance, he threatened to post the picture of anyone who messages him again for the same purpose.

“Let me make this known; I’m tired of ladies messaging me ‘Please, I want Davido. Just introduce me and leave everything to me’.

“Shey una no get respect. He’s a married man. He’s not single. IF YOU SEND ME THAT MESSAGE AGAIN, I GO POST YOUR PICTURE,” he wrote.

https://.ng/2023/10/03/hes-married-tunde-ednut-drags-ladies-sending-dms-to-request-davidos-contact/
#cos dem nop come thru U, nau be teh YOUTH plug either MARLIAN route or LARRY way
Re: He’s Married – Tunde Ednut Drags Ladies Sending Dms To Request Davido’s Contact by Slynation(m): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
This gender knows how to disgrace their family name...!! You can imagine how they are throwing themselves cheaply!! Kai...!!

Before A Guy Can Date Me, He Should Earn N2m To N3m Monthly – Slayqueen [VIDEO] / They Said Junior Pope Spirit Is Still Hovering Around The River Niger / Shoot Your Musical Video Clip,voicing At Very Very Cheap Rate

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53