Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,186 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi (1771 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by emmaaolufemi: 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
The world-renowned evangelist, Pastor W.F Kumuyi is a man who has singled himself out to be used by God.

For more than 50 years after establishing the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, there are untold mysteries the world doesn't know about it.

Very interesting mysteries you would love to hear and see.

For me, Pastor Kumuyi is the best in the world when it comes to the sound teaching of God's word without comprise.

Watch here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vso6pkNr43c
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by Kobojunkie: 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
emmaaolufemi:
The world-renowned evangelist, Pastor W.F Kumuyi is a man who has singled himself out to be used by God. For more than 50 years after establishing the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, there are untold mysteries the world doesn't know about it. Very interesting mysteries you would love to hear and see. For me, Pastor Kumuyi is the best in the world when it comes to the sound teaching of God's word without comprise.
The man is instead adept at teaching the doctrines and traditions of men, not the Word of God at all. His organization's foundational doctrines are proof of this. undecided
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by emmaaolufemi: 6:29am On Jul 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The man is instead adept at teaching the doctrines and traditions of men, not the Word of God at all. His organization's foundational doctrines are proof of this. undecided

That's not correct
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by Kobojunkie: 9:32am On Jul 03, 2023
emmaaolufemi:
■ That's not correct
It is very correct. The man is adept at teaching you all religion, doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ warned were in fact against Him and not of Him - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 10 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. undecided
This is what Jesus Christ said of all those who embrace the doctrines and traditions of men, all of whom He said are hypocrites.
7 You are hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he spoke for God about you:
8 These people honor me with their words, but I am not really important to them.
9 Their worship of me is worthless. The things they teach are only human rules.’ - Matthew 15 vs 7 - 9
6 Jesus answered, “You are all hypocrites. Isaiah was right when he wrote these words from God about you:‘These people honor me with their words, but I am not really important to them.
7 Their worship of me is worthless. The things they teach are only human rules.’
8 You have stopped following God’s commands, preferring instead the man-made rules you got from others.”
9 Then he said, “You show great skill in avoiding the commands of God so that you can follow your own teachings! - Mark 7 vs 6 - 9
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2023
Please what do you mean by "CHRISTIANS" as you link Kumuyi with Christianity?

The Bible taught us what Christianity is all about and from what was penned down in the Bible Kumuyi is far away from Christianity! undecided
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by Emusan(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Please what do you mean by "CHRISTIANS" as you link Kumuyi with Christianity?

The Bible taught us what Christianity is all about and from what was penned down in the Bible Kumuyi is far away from Christianity! undecided

Kumuyi is far from Christianity but Charles T. Russell was embedded in Christianity cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Emusan:

Kumuyi is far from Christianity but Charles T. Russell was embedded in Christianity

Charles Taze Russell died in the year 1916 when there was no religion preaching from house to house just as Jesus commanded so it's his cohorts that improved on what he knew back then therefore even though both Kumuyi and Russell are wrong in many things yet Kumuyi had the opportunity Russell never had: Kumuyi met a well organized group of zealous preachers and industrious teachers of God's word yet he decided to start his own business which never produced a global family of peace loving worshipers.

So just like John the baptist Russell never had the opportunity to experience a global family of peace loving worshipers God promised he would have embraced it with all his heart unlike Kumuyi who saw it but started hitting his head on a brick trying to form his own that can never ever produce the same fruit! smiley
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by Emusan(m): 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Charles Taze Russell died in the year 1916 when there was no religion preaching from house to house just as Jesus commanded so it's his cohorts that improved on what he knew back then

So how does Russell himself head about the Jesus since nobody is following what Jesus commanded?

therefore even though both Kumuyi and Russell are wrong in many things

Yet you believe Russell is a Christian but Kumuyi is not, isn't that hypocrisy?

Also, despite this, you also believe Russell is part of the anointed people ruling with Jesus in heaven presently cheesy grin cheesy

yet Kumuyi had the opportunity Russell never had:

But the same Russell is in heaven now ruling with Jesus cheesy grin cheesy

Kumuyi met a well organized group of zealous preachers and industrious teachers of God's word yet he decided to start his own business which never produced a global family of peace loving worshipers.

Story!!!!

Hypocrite, is Russell a Christian or not?

So just like John the baptist Russell never had the opportunity to experience a global family of peace loving worshipers God promised he would have embraced it with all his heart unlike Kumuyi who saw it but started hitting his head on a brick trying to form his own that can never ever produce the same fruit! smiley

Despite this, Russell is a Christian and part of those ruling in heaven with Jesus now according to JWs hypocrite!

Never ignore any of my point or question!!!
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by MightySparrow: 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Charles Taze Russell died in the year 1916 when there was no religion preaching from house to house just as Jesus commanded so it's his cohorts that improved on what he knew back then therefore even though both Kumuyi and Russell are wrong in many things yet Kumuyi had the opportunity Russell never had: Kumuyi met a well organized group of zealous preachers and industrious teachers of God's word yet he decided to start his own business which never produced a global family of peace loving worshipers.

Hahaha.
Delusion Pro Max.

1 Like

Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:00am On Jul 04, 2023
Emusan:

So how does Russell himself heard about the Jesus since nobody is following what Jesus commanded?
Jesus himself made sure that the message was preserved {Revelation 22:10} so even though true Christianity was no more in Russell's day {Luke 18:8} how to recover it is written in the Bible! John 8:32
Emusan:

Yet you believe Russell is a Christian but Kumuyi is not, isn't that hypocrisy?
Also, despite this, you also believe Russell is part of the anointed people ruling with Jesus in heaven presently cheesy grin cheesy
Christianity is not about the knowledge of it all but gradual understanding of truth {Proverbs 4:18} so true Christians don't start their own religion when they have found what is working fine as pure worship.
Emusan:

But the same Russell is in heaven now ruling with Jesus cheesy grin cheesy
YES! When Jesus chose his apostles and promised them that they will rule with him in heaven they weren't all knowing but humble learners ever ready to make amendments in order to meet up with God's will which is making up a global family of peace loving worshipers. So the selection wasn't based on accurate knowledge otherwise Pharisees and Sadducees could have had better chances than Jesus' disciples when talking about those going to rule with Christ in heaven. Matthew 19:28
Emusan:

Story!!!!
Hypocrite, is Russell a Christian or not?
He was willing to make amendments to meet up with God's will so YES, He was one of the lost sheep of the house of Israel! Matthew 10:6
Emusan:

Despite this, Russell is a Christian and part of those ruling in heaven with Jesus now according to JWs hypocrite!
Never ignore any of my point or question!!!
You should know me better by now, i'm ever ready to answer all your questions so far you don't turn to provocation and insults! smiley
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by Emusan(m): 10:54am On Jul 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus himself made sure that the message was preserved {Revelation 22:10} so even though true Christianity was no more in Russell's day {Luke 18:8} how to recover it is written in the Bible! John 8:32

That means Russell isn't a true Christian since there's no one in his time!

That's the point I want.

Christianity is not about the knowledge of it all but gradual understanding of truth {Proverbs 4:18} so true Christians don't start their own religion when they have found what is working fine as pure worship.

But Russell started it so he's not a true Christian!

YES! When Jesus chose his apostles and promised them that they will rule with him in heaven they weren't all knowing but humble learners ever ready to make amendments in order to meet up with God's will which is making up a global family of peace loving worshipers. So the selection wasn't based on accurate knowledge otherwise Pharisees and Sadducees could have had better chances than Jesus' disciples when talking about those going to rule with Christ in heaven. Matthew 19:28

But Russell who isn't a true Christian is part of people ruling with Jesus grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

He was willing to make amendments to meet up with God's will so YES, He was one of the lost sheep of the house of Israel! Matthew 10:6

Yet he died worshiping Jesus as God and celebrating Christmas.

So which amendment did he make before he died?

You should know me better by now, i'm ever ready to answer all your questions so far you don't turn to provocation and insults! smiley

You've started your lies!

Show me where I insulted you but I can show you many insults you've raise on people.

So continue to answer my questions before changing to your usual mode.
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:27am On Jul 05, 2023
Emusan:

That means Russell isn't a true Christian since there's no one in his time!
That's the point I want.
Of course he's on the path of righteousness! He was a learner just like Jesus' first century followers who were ready to learn so instead of sticking to man-made doctrines himself and his friends were making research to discover true Christianity that's why they kept making amendments unlike others who just swallow the laid down doctrines of Hellfire! smiley
Emusan:

But Russell started it so he's not a true Christian!
NO! He didn't start anything because what Himself and his fellow researchers were doing was found WRITTEN in Jesus' word so how can he be the founder?
Emusan:

But Russell who isn't a true Christian is part of people ruling with Jesus
Being part of those who will rule with Christ in heaven has to do with only those who are ready to make amendments {John 3:5-6} so if Russell and his fellow researchers were humble like children to admit their errors and make amendments the man from Nazareth said they are qualified to rule with him! Matthew 18:4
Emusan:

Yet he died worshiping Jesus as God and celebrating Christmas. So which amendment did he make before he died?
At least he discovered that there is nothing called Hellfire in God's will!
Emusan:

You've started your lies!
Show me where I insulted you but I can show you many insults you've raise on people.
So continue to answer my questions before changing to your usual mode.

Why not reciprocate the way i'm dealing with you?
You have no business with the way i dealt with others since you don't know what transpired before. So stick to the way i'm dealing with you not how i dealt with those you don't even know what they did to me.
Remember Jesus CURSED some people yet he commanded us to bless those who curse us so do you think it's proper to start cursing Jesus since he also cursed some people or it's wiser to find out what really happened that led to the incident? smiley
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by Emusan(m): 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Of course he's on the path of righteousness!

But he died not being a Christian.

And Kumuyi was also on the path of righteousness.

He was a learner just like Jesus' first century followers who were ready to learn so instead of sticking to man-made doctrines himself and his friends were making research to discover true Christianity that's why they kept making amendments unlike others who just swallow the laid down doctrines of Hellfire! smiley

It was just research and not directly from Jesus or God. So the research is self employed.

Early apostles aren't on research but follow God's instructions as given to them directly from God Himself.

NO! He didn't start anything

He did! Stop lying on what is not hidden to anyone.

because what Himself and his fellow researchers were doing was found WRITTEN in Jesus' word so how can he be the founder?

Russell borrowed many ideas from SDA especially 1914 claim. So not research solely based on Bible but self employed work from man-made point reason a doctrine of 1914 has no biblical link.

Being part of those who will rule with Christ in heaven has to do with only those who are ready to make amendments {John 3:5-6}

So someone has not to be a follower of Christ before being part of those who rule with Him.

All these lied is just to praise Russell while condemning another.

so if Russell and his fellow researchers were humble like children to admit their errors and make amendments the man from Nazareth said they are qualified to rule with him! Matthew 18:4

I repeat Russell didn't Ake any amendments, he died worshiping Jesus and celebrating Christmas. I asked again what amendment did he make?

At least he discovered that there is nothing called Hellfire in God's will!

If that is the only amendment, do you realise many denominations don't subscribe to the doctrine of Hell Fire as well?

So will they be part of those who will rule with Christ?

Why not reciprocate the way i'm dealing with you?

Do you even want to deny you haven't rained insults on me on this forum?

You have no business with the way i dealt with others since you don't know what transpired before.

Of course I don't but stop parading yourself as if you don't start insults on people.

So stick to the way i'm dealing with you not how i dealt with those you don't even know what they did to me.

My point is cleared stay on the subject matter.

Remember Jesus CURSED some people yet he commanded us to bless those who curse us so do you think it's proper to start cursing Jesus since he also cursed some people or it's wiser to find out what really happened that led to the incident? smiley

You're not Jesus so stop the comparison.

If you insults people because Jesus cursed some people then you take the same insults when directed at you since Jesus did same.

1 Like

Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
Emusan:

But he died not being a Christian. And Kumuyi was also on the path of righteousness.
This is where wisdom comes in!
Jehovah's Witnesses is not limited to Christianity many lived and died seeking the path of righteousness yet they're not Christians. So Christ recognized them because they're hungry and thirsty for truth not human philosophies! Matthew 5:6
Kumuyi is not on that path otherwise he would have joined one out of the religions he couldn't disprove if truly they're practicing Christianity. Today Kumuyi acknowledges many religions including the ones he met before starting his own so why did he split if those groups are practicing Christianity?
Emusan:

It was just research and not directly from Jesus or God. So the research is self employed.
Early apostles aren't on research but follow God's instructions as given to them directly from God Himself.
Jehovah's Witnesses are always researchers in truth and righteousness, check all worshipers of God in the Bible they're always asking questions to be sure of pure worship so Jesus' disciples were researchers that's why they asked Jesus after thoroughly observing him:
"Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life. We have believed and have come to know that you are the Holy One of God.” John 6:68-69
If they weren't researchers they can't discover what others failed to realize about Jesus!
Emusan:

He did! Stop lying on what is not hidden to anyone.
If he started a new religion then how come it's not what he knew back then that we're doing today? It's because he was making research on pure worship that's why we are making more and more amendments each time we find out where he erred if he's the founder nobody can lay anything new on his foundation!
Emusan:

Russell borrowed many ideas from SDA especially 1914 claim. So not research solely based on Bible but self employed work from man-made point reason a doctrine of 1914 has no biblical link.
1914 is solidly based on scriptural research if you want to know ask Jehovah's Witnesses to show you how we arrived at 1914!
Emusan:

So someone has not to be a follower of Christ before being part of those who rule with Him.
All these lied is just to praise Russell while condemning another.
Russell believes the little he heard about Jesus and continued learning to know more just like Jesus' first century Jews disciples that's why he prayed for them! John 17:8-9
Emusan:

I repeat Russell didn't Ake any amendments, he died worshiping Jesus and celebrating Christmas. I asked again what amendment did he make?
Did you know what amendments means?
Well it's about what you discovered that you're not aware before so Jesus cherish such ones!
Emusan:

If that is the only amendment, do you realise many denominations don't subscribe to the doctrine of Hell Fire as well? So will they be part of those who will rule with Christ?
After 1914 Jesus began gathering his people under one umbrella so if anyone fails to know this he or she can't be part of those to rule with Christ. Remember the Jews man also acknowledged Jesus as Lord but instead of joining Jesus' group he love riches, prominence and fame more so can such ones rule with Christ? Luke 18:18-23
Emusan:

Do you even want to deny you haven't rained insults on me on this forum? Of course I don't but stop parading yourself as if you don't start insults on people. My point is cleared stay on the subject matter. You're not Jesus so stop the comparison.If you insults people because Jesus cursed some people then you take the same insults when directed at you since Jesus did same.
Let's leave that for now and continue with our interesting discussion!
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by Emusan(m): 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
This is where wisdom comes in!
Do you have it?

Jehovah's Witnesses is not limited to Christianity many lived and died seeking the path of righteousness yet they're not Christians.

That's nice! Which means, Kumuyi is also in the part of righteousness.

So Christ recognized them because they're hungry and thirsty for truth not human philosophies! Matthew 5:6

So are you now Christ to have known those who belong to this group?

Kumuyi is not on that path otherwise he would have joined one out of the religions he couldn't disprove if truly they're practicing Christianity.

But you just said in the above that those on the right path doesn't need to be a Christian, so why must they belong to group of people practicing Christianity?

Today Kumuyi acknowledges many religions including the ones he met before starting his own so why did he split if those groups are practicing Christianity?

Till he died Russell acknowledge many doctrines of SDA, why did he leave?

Jehovah's Witnesses are always researchers in truth and righteousness

But not direct instructions from God.

check all worshipers of God in the Bible they're always asking questions to be sure of pure worship

NO! God revealed Himself to them and the disciples Jesus called them by Himself. No research was done.

so Jesus' disciples were researchers that's why they asked Jesus after thoroughly observing him:

Stop the lies! They are not in fact, many are unlearned.

"Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life. We have believed and have come to know that you are the Holy One of God.” John 6:68-69

This is not a research statement but affirmation of their convictions in Christ.

If they weren't researchers they can't discover what others failed to realize about Jesus!

There's a saying that says "Seeing is believing" those disciples have actually saw and experienced what Jesus is capable of not through research.

If he started a new religion then how come it's not what he knew back then that we're doing today?

He started a new religion which you know and history does too.

Russell CLAIMED he knew exactly what he believed and the Holy Spirit guided him to that effect, so if not what Russell believed by then believe today by his followers then there's a problem somewhere.

Which means, Holy Spirit of God was not with him and never knew him or today's JWs has deviated from the truth revealed to him by the Holy Spirit.

God can't inspired error or confusion.

It's because he was making research on pure worship

When will you be truthful to yourself for once.

Russell never once claimed to be doing research but ACTUALLY CLAIMED he was guided by God's Holy Spirit.

If Russell hadn't involved God's Holy Spirit and claimed he's just doing research, nobody will take him serious but alas he connect most of his message to the direction of God's Holy Spirit.

that's why we are making more and more amendments each time we find out where he erred if he's the founder nobody can lay anything new on his foundation!

1. Can you list few mistake JWs have made so far and the corrections?

2. When God is involved not amendment or erred if not people won't believe in Him. So whatever amendment and error found in JWs, it's their own statement and error not God

1914 is solidly based on scriptural research if you want to know ask Jehovah's Witnesses to show you how we arrived at 1914!

You have to include the @underlined part grin cheesy grin

No wonder you can't support it with any Bible passage.

Russell believes the little he heard about Jesus

But you said there was no TRUE CHRISTIAN during Russell time so how come Russell heard about Christ from non Christian?

and continued learning to know more just like Jesus' first century Jews disciples that's why he prayed for them! John 17:8-9

Jesus had already told His disciples what they should be expecting and they patiently wait for it. So they didn't do any research.

Stop the lies.

Did you know what amendments means?

Very well
But Russell died worshiping Jesus and celebrating Christmas.

Well it's about what you discovered that you're not aware before so Jesus cherish such ones!

So it doesn't necessarily means you must belong to any group before you discovered something about Jesus.

After 1914 Jesus began gathering his people under one umbrella so if anyone fails to know this he or she can't be part of those to rule with Christ.

Give the Bible verse where Jesus says He'll start gathering people in 1914.

Also, were you there or who was with Jesus when the gathering started in 1914?

Remember the Jews man also acknowledged Jesus as Lord but instead of joining Jesus' group he love riches, prominence and fame more so can such ones rule with Christ? Luke 18:18-23

Jesus statement to His disciples after they saw a man using Jesus name was "leave him alone, as long as he is not against us" Mark 9:39

But Russell has millions of dollars to his name and you believe he's ruling with Jesus.

Let's leave that for now and continue with our interesting discussion!

As long as you didn't change to your usual mode cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
Emusan:

Do you have it?
That's nice! Which means, Kumuyi is also in the part of righteousness.
So are you now Christ to have known those who belong to this group?
It's about people who tolerate no rivalry for pure worship it's about faithful people who are interested in the one and only religion practicing pure worship. Even if they're worshipers of Sàngó presently as long as they want to prove that they have the only true religion such ones are Jehovah's sheep that must be found.
Emusan:

But you just said in the above that those on the right path doesn't need to be a Christian, so why must they belong to group of people practicing Christianity?
Kumuyi met different religions claiming Christians and he couldn't find anything wrong with them till today he still recognize them as Christians so he's not a Christian for starting another one.
Emusan:

Till he died Russell acknowledge many doctrines of SDA, why did he leave?
SDA didn't believe in the ransom sacrifice of Christ to them it sounds like human sacrifice so they don't believe that Jesus died to save us.
Emusan:

But not direct instructions from God.
The path of righteousness is a gradual thing {Proverbs 4:18} the sign is that those on this path always believe in one God one organization.
Emusan:

NO! God revealed Himself to them and the disciples Jesus called them by Himself. No research was done.
Jesus called many but they failed to make research that's why majority of those he called left him later! John 6:66
Emusan:

Stop the lies! They are not in fact, many are unlearned. This is not a research statement but affirmation of their convictions in Christ.
There's a saying that says "Seeing is believing" those disciples have actually saw and experienced what Jesus is capable of not through research.
So what happened to those that left and never came back if not that this ones made thorough research? Jesus himself confirmed that these ones have come to know that he is truly from God after thorough research on the scriptures and what Jesus is doing.
Remember they once asked him "why did the Scribes say 'Elijah must come first?'" {Matthew 17:10} that's a sign that they're still studying him despite all his miraculous works they knew the scriptures say God will send Elijah first before the Christ so if Jesus is the Christ then how come they're now seeing Elijah after seeing Jesus? Matthew 17:3
He started a new religion which you know and history does too. Russell CLAIMED he knew exactly what he believed and the Holy Spirit guided him to that effect, so if not what Russell believed by then believe today by his followers then there's a problem somewhere.[/quote]
God's Holy Spirit reveals information to God's servants gradually {Proverbs 4:18} that's why Jesus said there are informations his disciples can't bear at some point in time {John 16:12-13} so the Apostles that died before Jesus gave Apostle John the book of Revelations knew nothing about all those information yet they're part of his ruling team!
Emusan:

Which means, Holy Spirit of God was not with him and never knew him or today's JWs has deviated from the truth revealed to him by the Holy Spirit. God can't inspired error or confusion.
Naaaaa it's what each generation can bear that God's Holy Spirit reveals so the error is in the hands of the recipients not God's Holy Spirit!
Emusan:

When will you be truthful to yourself for once.
Russell never once claimed to be doing research but ACTUALLY CLAIMED he was guided by God's Holy Spirit. If Russell hadn't involved God's Holy Spirit and claimed he's just doing research, nobody will take him serious but alas he connect most of his message to the direction of God's Holy Spirit.
That's what we later found out about him Sir he was making research and progressing.

2. When God is involved not amendment or erred if not people won't believe in Him. So whatever amendment and error found in JWs, it's their own statement and error not God

But you said there was no TRUE CHRISTIAN during Russell time so how come Russell heard about Christ from non Christian?

Jesus had already told His disciples what they should be expecting and they patiently wait for it. So they didn't do any research.

Stop the lies.

Very well

So it doesn't necessarily means you must belong to any group before you discovered something about Jesus.

Jesus statement to His disciples after they saw a man using Jesus name was "leave him alone, as long as he is not against us" Mark 9:39

But Russell has millions of dollars to his name and you believe he's ruling with Jesus.

As long as you didn't change to your usual mode cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy[/quote]
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by Emusan(m): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
It's about people who tolerate no rivalry for pure worship it's about faithful people who are interested in the one and only religion practicing pure worship. Even if they're worshipers of Sàngó presently as long as they want to prove that they have the only true religion such ones are Jehovah's sheep that must be found.

And Kumuyi has that quality too.

So no hidden place for.

Kumuyi met different religions claiming Christians and he couldn't find anything wrong with them till today he still recognize them as Christians so he's not a Christian for starting another one.

The same with Russell, reason he borrowed many of their doctrines.

SDA didn't believe in the ransom sacrifice of Christ to them it sounds like human sacrifice so they don't believe that Jesus died to save us.

They don't need to believe all what Russell believed.

The fact is Russell also retained many of their doctrines. The most important one is the 1914.

The path of righteousness is a gradual thing {Proverbs 4:18} the sign is that those on this path always believe in one God one organization.

Which is the reason why Russell heard about the Gospel before decided to start his own.

Jesus called many but they failed to make research that's why majority of those he called left him later! John 6:66

But the one who stayed with Him didn't do research.

So what happened to those that left and never came back if not that this ones made thorough research? Jesus himself confirmed that these ones have come to know that he is truly from God after thorough research on the scriptures and what Jesus is doing.

They have come TO KNOW which means they didn't search for it.

Remember they once asked him "why did the Scribes say 'Elijah must come first?'" {Matthew 17:10} that's a sign that they're still studying him despite all his miraculous works they knew the scriptures say God will send Elijah first before the Christ so if Jesus is the Christ then how come they're now seeing Elijah after seeing Jesus? Matthew 17:3

It shows they know what was written before and besides it's not the disciples who ask that question but the listeners.

God's Holy Spirit reveals information to God's servants gradually {Proverbs 4:18} that's why Jesus said there are informations his disciples can't bear at some point in time {John 16:12-13} so the Apostles that died before Jesus gave Apostle John the book of Revelations knew nothing about all those information yet they're part of his ruling team!

But the book of revelation doesn't contradict what the apostles know before their death.

Does what JWs preached today inline with what Russell claimed to be guided by God's Holy Spirit?

Naaaaa it's what each generation can bear that God's Holy Spirit reveals so the error is in the hands of the recipients not God's Holy Spirit!

That's nice! Then you agree Russell misrepresented what the Holy Spirit told him.

That's what we later found out about him Sir he was making research and progressing.

Which means, Russell lied against the Holy Spirit because he made the claim by himself not what someone attributed to him.

Just see the way you're trying to forced Russell into heaven cheesy grin

Below are my other points you omitted or boycotted.

Stop the lies.

Very well

As long as you didn't change to your usual mode cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
Emusan:

And Kumuyi has that quality too.

Your questions are unlimited but can i ask just one?

Russell first of all search for a religion teaching the truth but couldn't find any that's why he left SDA so why did Kumuyi start another group if churches like Apostolic Faith, C.A.C, The Apostolic Church, Methodist Church and many more that you often defend are all groups practicing Christianity?

Thanks in advance! smiley
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by Emusan(m): 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Your questions are unlimited but can i ask just one?

You've started.

Russell first of all search for a religion teaching the truth but couldn't find any that's why he left SDA

No! He was born as SDA and grow up to become key member, if he was searching for true worship, God would have called him out before then.

Rather he had misunderstanding with the SDA people and he left.

It's you people who is changing the narrative.

so why did Kumuyi start another group if churches like Apostolic Faith, C.A.C, The Apostolic Church, Methodist Church and many more that you often defend are all groups practicing Christianity?

In Revelation, Jesus wrote letters to seven churches and highlights their errors and told them to amend their ways. Why didn't Jesus instruct someone to start new church?

So Jesus could have just use Russell to write a letter to the SDA if they are not actually in path of righteousness.

Or do you think Jesus will just abandoned people who are using His name wrongly without correction even when many members will be true to their worship?

The same reason Russell pull out of SDA and started his own without God's backing is the reason there are many denominations in Christ body today.

Thanks in advance! smiley

You're welcome in advance!
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by emmaaolufemi: 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
Truth is always bitter. Pastor Kumuyi is one of the Pastors in the world who preaches the complete truth and bible.
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by Kobojunkie: 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
emmaaolufemi:
Truth is always bitter. Pastor Kumuyi is one of the Pastors in the world who preaches the complete truth and bible.
The man, like all others like him out there, is far from the Truth of God. lipsrsealed
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by bobestman(m): 12:56am On Jul 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Hehehe just negodu a blindman attending a dead church judging others. Go and break the chains JW used to tie your brain first before you can see well
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:45am On Jul 06, 2023
Emusan:

You've started.
No! He was born as SDA and grow up to become key member, if he was searching for true worship, God would have called him out before then. Rather he had misunderstanding with the SDA people and he left. It's you people who is changing the narrative.
Well you're wrong completely!
His parents were Catholics until his mother's death, his two brothers also died remaining only Charles and his father, the Catholics told him and his dad that God wanted angels in heaven that's why God called his mother and little brothers, from that moment Charles started having doubts with the Catholic Church.
It's his quest for Bible understanding that made him follow his father to newly formed group called SDA today and because that group disagreed with the idea that Jesus died for mankind's sin he left the SDA. smiley
Emusan:

In Revelation, Jesus wrote letters to seven churches and highlights their errors and told them to amend their ways. Why didn't Jesus instruct someone to start new church?
So Jesus could have just use Russell to write a letter to the SDA if they are not actually in path of righteousness. Or do you think Jesus will just abandoned people who are using His name wrongly without correction even when many members will be true to their worship?
The same reason Russell pull out of SDA and started his own without God's backing is the reason there are many denominations in Christ body today.
Churches in Asia means geographical locations and seven congregations not what you have today where Kumuyi started his own right in the same location that there is C.A.C., The Apostolic Church, Methodist Church, Apostolic Faith and many more NO the churches Jesus sent words to are in different geographical locations you can confirm by reading it again you will find out that they're not in the same community! smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:47am On Jul 06, 2023
emmaaolufemi:
The title PASTOR attached to people's names in the public is wrong according to Christ Jesus that's part of the things we no longer do after the death of Charles Taze Russell so for Kumuyi to continue going about with religious title instead of limiting it to the congregation is unchristian! Matthew 23:8-9 smiley
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:49am On Jul 06, 2023
bobestman:
Hehehe just negodu a blindman attending a dead church judging others. Go and break the chains JW used to tie your brain first before you can see well

You always say the truth has not been revealed so why not wait until the truth is revealed before people start breaking free from falsehood?
If you can't present a living church then your argument that what people are practicing is wrong makes no practical sense! wink
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by bobestman(m): 8:52am On Jul 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You always say the truth has not been revealed so why not wait until the truth is revealed before people start breaking free from falsehood?
If you can't present a living church then your argument that what people are practicing is wrong makes no practical sense! wink
Leave what you don't undertand and focus on what is being said here. How you ppl foolishly parade yourselves as saints amaze me. JWs are a blind, igoorant and spiritually dead ppl claiming to know it all. It is funny. How many times have i taught you that the word "Church" means those called out. It has nothing to do with your groups. Your body is the true temple. The messiah first called out the 12. Who called you? It means those chosen, called out and led by the spirit of God. They can be anywhere. It has nothing to do with your organisations. It is not a group of ppl who just read bible and start doing what they read and think that will make them saints. Are you called out?
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2023
bobestman:
Leave what you don't undertand and focus on what is being said here. How you ppl foolishly parade yourselves as saints amaze me. JWs are a blind, igoorant and spiritually dead ppl claiming to know it all. It is funny

Ọmọ you always say the truth has not been revealed so how come you know about a dead church but you can't point to a living church?

IQ dey so just go and sit down somewhere to see how intelligent people reason! wink
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by bobestman(m): 9:15am On Jul 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ you always say the truth has not been revealed so how come you know about a dead church but you can't point to a living church?

IQ dey so just go and sit down somewhere to see how intelligent people reason! wink
Do you know the meaning of what they told you is church? I modified my previous comment. Go and re-read it and learn. Your ignorance is worsening everyday
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:27am On Jul 06, 2023
bobestman:
Do you know the meaning of what they told you is church? I modified my previous comment. Go and re-read it and learn. Your ignorance is worsening everyday

You always say "the truth has not been revealed" so everyone should remain idle until it's revealed but here you are claiming you know the truth which had not even been revealed! grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by bobestman(m): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You always say "the truth has not been revealed" so everyone should remain idle until it's revealed but here you are claiming you know the truth which had not even been revealed! grin
Leave what you don't know and focus what is being said here. Ignorant and blind ppl claiming to be saints. Lol
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:55am On Jul 06, 2023
bobestman:
Leave what you don't know and focus what is being said here. Ignorant and blind ppl claiming to be saints. Lol

Ọmọ you're just a worthless and hopeless fool if there's any truth you know that means truth has been revealed, it's as simple as that! wink
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by bobestman(m): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ you're just a worthless and hopeless fool if there's any truth you know that means truth has been revealed, it's as simple as that! wink
You and your foolish organisation know nothing. What happened years ago that gave birth to your religions is beyond you all. Their is always a reference to back up what i teach but your JW infested brain can never comprehend cos to you whatever you are told that is not according to how JW put it is a lie. Even when it is very clear you can never agree cos you are just like a robot doing whatever JW control you to say. You ppl many times go against what the messiah taught and stick to how JW explained it. You are here morning to night fighting for your foolish and clueless JW claiming you are doing works. Go and seek God yourself. Your JW are ignorant ppl. They know nothing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Catholics and Muslims: Is There Any Link? / Spiritualism, Black Magic And All That Jazz. / I Will Become Born Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.