Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi (1772 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
Has the truth been revealed?
To who?

If you're still of the opinion that the truth has not been revealed then keep quiet until it is revealed! wink

bobestman:

You and your foolish organisation know nothing. What happened years ago that gave birth to your religions is beyond you all. Their is always a reference to back up what i teach but your JW infested brain can never comprehend cos to you whatever you are told that is not according to how JW put it is a lie. Even when it is very clear you can never agree cos you are just like a robot doing whatever JW control you to say. You ppl many times go against what the messiah taught and stick to how JW explained it. You are here morning to night fighting for your foolish and clueless JW claiming you are doing works. Go and seek God yourself. Your JW are ignorant ppl. They know nothing
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by Emusan(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Well you're wrong completely!
His parents were Catholics until his mother's death, his two brothers also died remaining only Charles and his father, the Catholics told him and his dad that God wanted angels in heaven that's why God called his mother and little brothers, from that moment Charles started having doubts with the Catholic Church.
It's his quest for Bible understanding that made him follow his father to newly formed group called SDA today and because that group disagreed with the idea that Jesus died for mankind's sin he left the SDA. smiley

Not true, he didn't leave because of that but because there was disagreement.

Also, Just as Jesus sent messages to the churches Jesus could have use him to correct their error.

Don't forget Russell copied some of their doctrines like that 1914

Churches in Asia means geographical locations and seven congregations not what you have today where Kumuyi started his own right in the same location that there is C.A.C., The Apostolic Church, Methodist Church, Apostolic Faith and many more NO the churches Jesus sent words to are in different geographical locations you can confirm by reading it again you will find out that they're not in the same community! smiley

Whether in the same location or not. The point is Jesus sent a message to them instead of telling someone to leave their midst and start another one.

So Jesus Christ could have used Russell to issue correction on the churches instead of starting his own (when Jesus was not even involved).

In conclusion, Jesus didn't instruct anyone to leave and start afresh but sent a message of warning to those who are going on the wrong path and a give kudos to those who are doing the will of the father.

At last, Russell and Kumuyi are of the same root, whatever you praise Russell and agree to be part of those ruling with Jesus then the same goes to Kumuyi.
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
Emusan:

Not true, he didn't leave because of that but because there was disagreement. Also, Just as Jesus sent messages to the churches Jesus could have use him to correct their error. Don't forget Russell copied some of their doctrines like that 1914 Whether in the same location or not. The point is Jesus sent a message to them instead of telling someone to leave their midst and start another one. So Jesus Christ could have used Russell to issue correction on the churches instead of starting his own (when Jesus was not even involved). In conclusion, Jesus didn't instruct anyone to leave and start afresh but sent a message of warning to those who are going on the wrong path and a give kudos to those who are doing the will of the father. At last, Russell and Kumuyi are of the same root, whatever you praise Russell and agree to be part of those ruling with Jesus then the same goes to Kumuyi.

It's like you don't understand, well when Taze left SDA he meant he's no longer a worshiper of their god.
Are you saying Kumuyi and those churches aren't worshipping the same god? smiley
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by bobestman(m): 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Has the truth been revealed?
To who?

If you're still of the opinion that the truth has not been revealed then keep quiet until it is revealed! wink

Truth is not for babies and brainwashed ppl like you and your organisation. It is for the selected /chosen/called out ones. Even if it comes now you can't understand cos you are higily brainwashed and blind
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
bobestman:
Truth is not for babies and brainwashed ppl like you and your organisation. It is for the selected /chosen/called out ones. Even if it comes now you can't understand cos you are higily brainwashed and blind

Ọmọ see simply question:

Has the truth been revealed? cheesy
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by Janosky: 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2023
bobestman:
Leave what you don't undertand and focus on what is being said here. How you ppl foolishly parade yourselves as saints amaze me. JWs are a blind, igoorant and spiritually dead ppl claiming to know it all. It is funny.
MUMU post. grin grin

bobestman:

How many times have i taught you that the word "Church" means those called out. It has nothing to do with your groups.
Is Church a GROUP?

Oga, go & learn grin

bobestman:

Your body is the true temple. The messiah first called out the 12. Who called you? It means those chosen, called out and led by the spirit of God. They can be anywhere. It has nothing to do with your organisations. It is not a group of ppl who just read bible and start doing what they read and think that will make them saints. Are you called out?

Yes !
Acts 15:6-14, the disciples called out by Jehovah (John 6:44) disclosed that they are the group bearing God's name.
(2 Chronicles 7:14, did the same name the God Almighty calls His chosen servants by His name? See Isaiah 43:10,21 (ASV).
Oga, did Jesus Christ @ John 5:43 & the disciples @ Acts 15:14 identified themselves with the name Jehovah calls His servants?

Did Isaiah 43:21, 2 Chronicles 7:14 & Acts 15:14 PROVEN that it's a GROUP ?
Is PEOPLE a GROUP?

From the mouth of Isaiah.
The same proof From the mouth of the disciples,Acts 15:14.
The same proof from the mouth of jehovah God,
2 Chronicles 7:14.

Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by Emusan(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
It's like you don't understand, well when Taze left SDA he meant he's no longer a worshiper of their god.

He didn't, he just did same thing Kumuyi did.

So if you take it that Kumuyi isn't a Christian them Russell isn't a Christian also.

Are you saying Kumuyi and those churches aren't worshipping the same god? smiley

Jesus wrote letters to churches having different opinions yet He never claimed they're not worshiping the same God.

If happened that you live in that era, you'll be claiming that yours among the seven churches is doing pure worship why others are not true followers.

If you can leave the Vail of man made doctrine WTBS had used to covered your face then you'll understand through the scripture that it had happened before in which the very person involved (Jesus) never made the same claim you're making today.
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emusan:

Jesus wrote letters to churches having different opinions yet He never claimed they're not worshiping the same God.

You lied!

Jesus sent words to churches in different geographical locations rebuking them for allowing the lifestyles of people living in their locality influence their lifestyles.
Jesus actually condemned some for this telling them he will trash them {Revelations 3:16} because according to the foundation he laid all his churches must have the same line of thought despite difference in locations? John 17:22
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by Emusan(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
You lied!

And you couldn't point out the lie.

Jesus sent words to churches in different geographical locations rebuking them for allowing the lifestyles of people living in their locality influence their lifestyles.

So, did Jesus deny them worshiping the same God or not?

If you're there, won't you claim that yours is in the only one worshiping the true God?

Jesus actually condemned some for this telling them he will trash them {Revelations 3:16}

The point is, Jesus never claimed they're not worshiping the true God or instruct anyone else to go and form a new body.

So, if Jesus actually spoke to Russell during his time He'll only use him(Russell) to condemn maybe one or two of their doctrines not to claim they're not worshiping the true God.

because according to the foundation he laid all his churches must have the same line of thought despite difference in locations? John 17:22

That was not the point of Jesus Letters in Revelation and the fact that Jesus could correct His churches at that early stage shows it's not about ONE LINE OF THOUGHT but upholding the truth.

So back to Russell and Kumuyi, both are Christians or they are not.

You can't eat your cake and also have it cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emusan:

And you couldn't point out the lie. So, did Jesus deny them worshiping the same God or not?
If you're there, won't you claim that yours is in the only one worshiping the true God? The point is, Jesus never claimed they're not worshiping the true God or instruct anyone else to go and form a new body. So, if Jesus actually spoke to Russell during his time He'll only use him(Russell) to condemn maybe one or two of their doctrines not to claim they're not worshiping the true God. That was not the point of Jesus Letters in Revelation and the fact that Jesus could correct His churches at that early stage shows it's not about ONE LINE OF THOUGHT but upholding the truth. So back to Russell and Kumuyi, both are Christians or they are not. You can't eat your cake and also have it cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

So after all what Jesus wrote to them if they failed to have the same line of thought they're still worshipping the same God, shey? cheesy
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by Tyktoker: 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
Thank you for commenting my comment, I rest my case!
Kobojunkie:
The man is instead adept at teaching the doctrines and traditions of men, not the Word of God at all. His organization's foundational doctrines are proof of this. undecided
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by Emusan(m): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
So after all what Jesus wrote to them if they failed to have the same line of thought they're still worshipping the same God, shey? cheesy

The repercussion was boldly stated by Jesus Himself. You're the one going with that man made doctrine of not worshiping the true God.

In fact, in the letter to Pergamum, Jesus said “14 But I have a few complaints against you. You tolerate some among you whose teaching is like that of Balaam, who showed Balak how to trip up the people of Israel. He taught them to sin by eating food offered to idols and by committing sexual sin. 15 In a similar way, you have some Nicolaitans among you who follow the same teaching. 16 Repent of your sin, or I will come to you suddenly and fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

Jesus promised to come personally for a visit not to send anyone nor claimed they're not worshiping the true God.

The point you've been dodging is that, Jesus sent warmings to the erring churches and didn't call anyone for a new church to be established.

1. Russell wasn't called by Jesus Himself but just doing research about Bible (according to you) which means nobody sent him for that (even though the man never claimed doing research but he was the mouthpiece of God).

2. The fact that Russell could copy some of the SDA doctrines means they are not totally out of the path just that they need a strong warning from Jesus just like the churches.

3. Jesus would rather correct them and bring justice to them if they failed to listen to Him like He warned the church in Pergamum than instructing for a new church.

Finally, Russell and Kumuyi must be a Christian or they might not.

Do you agree? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emusan:

The repercussion was boldly stated by Jesus Himself. You're the one going with that man made doctrine of not worshiping the true God.

If they're not having the same line of thought then they're not worshipping the same God!

I have given them the glory that you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are one. John 17:23

Now I urge you, brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you should all speak in agreement and that there should be no divisions among you, but that you may be completely united in the same mind and in the same line of thought. 1 Corinthians 1:10

earnestly endeavoring to maintain the oneness of the spirit in the uniting bond of peace. Ephesians 4:3

So once Russell left the SDA he's no longer a worshiper of their God, Kumuyi leaving his former church is wrong if he's still claiming the same God they worship.

That's why Jehovah's Witnesses will never ever pray or worship with any other religionists if you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses having the same line of thought with us:

"because I have given them the sayings that you gave me, and they have accepted them and have certainly come to know that I came as your representative, and they have believed that you sent me. I make request concerning them; I make request, not concerning the world, John 17:8-9

So for Kumuyi to have left his former religion and still claiming he's worshiping the same God with them is a deceit! wink
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by Emusan(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
If they're not having the same line of thought then they're not worshipping the same God!

Says you and not Jesus

I have given them the glory that you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are one. John 17:23

Now I urge you, brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you should all speak in agreement and that there should be no divisions among you, but that you may be completely united in the same mind and in the same line of thought. 1 Corinthians 1:10

earnestly endeavoring to maintain the oneness of the spirit in the uniting bond of peace. Ephesians 4:3

I guess you know all this more than Jesus Himself.

Thank God similar cases happened and Jesus addressed it well.

Just like I said, had it been you're around that era, your song would have been we're the only one worshiping the true God. cheesy grin

So once Russell left the SDA he's no longer a worshiper of their God

Says you and not Jesus Christ.

Kumuyi leaving his former church is wrong if he's still claiming the same God they worship.

Says you and not Jesus or Bible.

That's why Jehovah's Witnesses will never ever pray or worship with any other religionists if you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses having the same line of thought with us:

"because I have given them the sayings that you gave me, and they have accepted them and have certainly come to know that I came as your representative, and they have believed that you sent me. I make request concerning them; I make request, not concerning the world, John 17:8-9

Nobody give a rat about that but just keep your hypocrisy in your bag.

The evidence from the scripture is that Jesus Himself corrected churches without saying they're not worshiping God.

So for Kumuyi to have left his former religion and still claiming he's worshiping the same God with them is a deceit! wink

If Russell is not worshiping the same God with them why did he retain some of their doctrines?

You can make any claim but the truth will continue to hit you hard. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emusan:

If Russell is not worshiping the same God with them why did he retain some of their doctrines?

The Jews today don't believe in Jesus Christ yet they carry the Torah (commandments of the old covenant) on their heads.

So are you saying Jesus and his disciples are still worshipping the same God with those faithless people since himself and his disciples still keep the scriptures found with the Jews?

Russell left because those people rejected the vital part of faith in Christ Jesus which is his death to save mankind so whatever they knew about the scriptures is not their doing it's what is written in the scriptures! wink
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by Emusan(m): 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
The Jews today don't believe in Jesus Christ yet they carry the Torah (commandments of the old covenant) on their heads.

Failed analogy!

The Jews don't believe in Jesus and never copy anything from the New Testament.

Or do they?

So are you saying Jesus and his disciples are still worshipping the same God with those faithless people since himself and his disciples still keep the scriptures found with the Jews?

The scriptures found within the Jews if for anyone.

But the doctrine of SDA is solely for SDA.

So if some SDA doctrines is also ok with Jesus after Russell left then what Jesus will do is to correct for incorrect doctrines like He did to the seven churches.

For instance, the 1914 was done by SDA and Russell copied it not research or reveal by Jesus or the Father.

Russell left because those people rejected the vital part of faith in Christ Jesus which is his death to save mankind so whatever they knew about the scriptures is not their doing it's what is written in the scriptures! wink

Now this is the key point and I like it.

So in a not SHELL Russell LEFT not that he was instructed or commanded to do so.

Are you saying Jesus won't correct them for accepting such doctrine?
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emusan:

Failed analogy!
The Jews don't believe in Jesus and never copy anything from the New Testament.
Or do they?
I'm not referring to the Jews but to Jesus and his disciples who found the scriptures in the hands of Judaist.
Are you saying Jesus and his disciples are still worshipping the same God with those Jews since they (Jesus and his disciples) inherited the scriptures from Judaists? smiley
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by Emusan(m): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I'm not referring to the Jews but to Jesus and his disciples who found the scriptures in the hands of Judaist.
Are you saying Jesus and his disciples are still worshipping the same God with those Jews since they (Jesus and his disciples) inherited the scriptures from Judaists? smiley

Accept your analogy failed first.

The God Jews worship is the same God Jesus came from.

But I can see how you keep dodging my questions.

Will Jesus correct them or not?
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emusan:

Accept your analogy failed first.
The God Jews worship is the same God Jesus came from. But I can see how you keep dodging my questions. Will Jesus correct them or not?

Of course it's the same God Jews worship in the temple that Jesus also worshiped that's what he confirmed before a Samaritan woman at Jacob's well:

"You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, because salvation begins with the Jews". John 4:22

But the light of truth came {Proverbs 4:18} and the Jews rejected it {John 3:19} so from that moment all Judaists has become unbelievers that's why John the baptist told his own disciples to follow Jesus! John 1:35-39

So when Russell discovered that the SDA will not accept the light of truth that Jesus is the lamb of God who was sacrificed to take away our sin he left that church because from that moment the SDA is no longer good for a true believer! smiley
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by Emusan(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Of course it's the same God Jews worship in the temple that Jesus also worshiped that's what he confirmed before a Samaritan woman at Jacob's well:

"You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, because salvation begins with the Jews". John 4:22

But the light of truth came {Proverbs 4:18} and the Jews rejected it {John 3:19} so from that moment all Judaists has become unbelievers that's why John the baptist told his own disciples to follow Jesus! John 1:35-39

So you mean SDA rejected the light Russell brought to them cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Please provide where he did.

So when Russell discovered that the SDA will not accept the light of truth that Jesus is the lamb of God who was sacrificed to take away our sin he left that church because from that moment the SDA is no longer good for a true believer! smiley

"He discovered" how do you know this?

Were you with him?

Will Jesus correct them or not? Why do you boycott this question?

Anyway, I know to answer that will put an end to this issue cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emusan:

So you mean SDA rejected the light Russell brought to them cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Please provide where he did.
"He discovered" how do you know this?
Were you with him?
Will Jesus correct them or not? Why do you boycott this question?
Anyway, I know to answer that will put an end to this issue cheesy grin cheesy grin

This is why you need to STUDY God's word not just reading it! smiley

Russell is just a human like anyone else but if the true God wants to correct something that's how He always do, for Russell to have written an outline saying Jesus is the lamb of God which is the sacrifice for mankind's sin is evidence that it's not just him but God's Holy Spirit speaking through him. Matthew 16:17

Where are the SDA members today?
Jehovah's Witnesses are zealously preaching and industriously teaching from house to house and door to door {Matthew 10:11-13} just as Jesus Christ commanded! Matthew 28:18-20

That's confirmation that what Russell found that day is really backed by God's Holy Spirit! Act 1:8 smiley

1 Like

Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by Emusan(m): 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
This is why you need to STUDY God's word not just reading it! smiley

I've been doing before you think of joining Watchtower.

Russell is just a human like anyone else but if the true God wants to correct something that's how He always do

But this is not what happened in Revelation to the seven churches. Or it's not true God who did that?

for Russell to have written an outline saying Jesus is the lamb of God which is the sacrifice for mankind's sin is evidence that it's not just him but God's Holy Spirit speaking through him. Matthew 16:17

Many denominations already have these to say long before Russell was born or Russell is the first person to teach that Jesus is the sacrificial lamb?

Where are the SDA members today?
Jehovah's Witnesses are zealously preaching and industriously teaching from house to house and door to door {Matthew 10:11-13} just as Jesus Christ commanded! Matthew 28:18-20

Everywhere you can find JWs, one of their churches is in my area and my Palm oil seller is their member.

That's confirmation that what Russell found that day is really backed by God's Holy Spirit! Act 1:8 smiley

It's not back by God no one does the work of God without evidence of Calling and Direct contact with God.

Russell falls out with SDA and decided to start his own.

So, Russell can't be a Christian just as Kumuyi isn't a Christian according to you.
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emusan:

But this is not what happened in Revelation to the seven churches. Or it's not true God who did that?

A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place. And he sent his angel and presented it in signs through him to his slave John! Revelations 1:1

So God always use one person to reveal secrets! Hebrews 1:1-2
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by Emusan(m): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place. And he sent his angel and presented it in signs through him to his slave John! Revelations 1:1

So God always use one person to reveal secrets! Hebrews 1:1-2

That's not the point!

So you agree now that God used Russell and Russell isn't doing research again cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by bobestman(m): 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
Janosky:

MUMU post. grin grin

Is Church a GROUP?

Oga, go & learn grin

Yes !
Acts 15:6-14, the disciples called out by Jehovah (John 6:44) disclosed that they are the group bearing God's name.
(2 Chronicles 7:14, did the same name the God Almighty calls His chosen servants by His name? See Isaiah 43:10,21 (ASV).
Oga, did Jesus Christ @ John 5:43 & the disciples @ Acts 15:14 identified themselves with the name Jehovah calls His servants?

Did Isaiah 43:21, 2 Chronicles 7:14 & Acts 15:14 PROVEN that it's a GROUP ?
Is PEOPLE a GROUP?

From the mouth of Isaiah.
The same proof From the mouth of the disciples,Acts 15:14.
The same proof from the mouth of jehovah God,
2 Chronicles 7:14.
I am only trying to explain the root meaning. Those that are chosen or called out at the Restoration - isaiah 11:11,12 is what they wrote to you as church. The verses you quoted exposes you and your foolish JW. It shows that you ppl are thieves, ignorant and fools
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by bobestman(m): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ see simply question:

Has the truth been revealed? cheesy
Simple answer, truth is for the few who are called. And they shall teach the MANY decieved by religion at the Restoration - Isaiah 11:11,12. Their is no need to restore if something was not lost. Wake and be cured of the falsities JW spoonfed you with
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emusan:

That's not the point!
So you agree now that God used Russell
That's why he's different from Kumuyi!
If God use a person for a change it's either you accept the change and continue walking with God or remain as an unbeliever.
Kumuyi left his former church not because God used him to introduce anything he just want to start his own business that's why he can't say all those he met are wrong.
Charles Taze Russell received a message from God that's why all those that refused to follow him can't meet up with the performance of the group that listened to him! smiley
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by Emusan(m): 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
That's why he's different from Kumuyi!

Did God use Russell?

You claimed he was only doing research don't forget, anyways I don't expect you not to change mouth on this one grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

If God use a person for a change it's either you accept the change and continue walking with God or remain as an believer.

The question you're dodging since is, will Jesus have corrected SDA when some of their doctrines was still copied by Russell as He did to the seven churches or just abandoned them to without warning?

Kumuyi left his former church not because God used him to introduce anything he just want to start his own business that's why he can't say all those he met are wrong.

What did Russell introduce?

The very claimed you made has been uphold by many churches many years before even Russell was born. So what is the new things he introduced?

You can see, both Russell and Kumuyi must start their own churches for their personal business.

Charles Taze Russell received a message from God

1. Yet your first claim was that Russell was just doing research
2. And you claim he is not a prophet grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

There's no length you won't go just to defend the indefensible.

that's why all those that refused to follow him can't meet up with the performance of the group that listened to him! smiley

Story!

Russell was not a Christian simple as short! cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
Emusan:

Did God use Russell?
You claimed he was only doing research don't forget, anyways I don't expect you not to change mouth on this one grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
The question you're dodging since is, will Jesus have corrected SDA when some of their doctrines was still copied by Russell as He did to the seven churches or just abandoned them to without warning? What did Russell introduce? The very claimed you made has been uphold by many churches many years before even Russell was born. So what is the new things he introduced? You can see, both Russell and Kumuyi must start their own churches for their personal business.
1. Yet your first claim was that Russell was just doing research
2. And you claim he is not a prophet grin cheesy grin cheesy ;DThere's no length you won't go just to defend the indefensible.Story! Russell was not a Christian simple as short! cheesy grin cheesy grin

When people makes research about God He (God) promised to guide them to the truth by means of His Holy Spirit James 4:8; Isaiah 44:22

If Kumuyi believe those religions are doing God's will there's no reason leaving them and starting another! wink
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by Emusan(m): 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
When people makes research about God He (God) promised to guide them to the truth by means of His Holy Spirit James 4:8; Isaiah 44:22

Which means it's not peculiar to only Russell. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin many people do research about God and God guides them with the Holy Spirit.

I love this.

But see the way he boycotted the rest of my post!

Was what you claimed that made Russell left SDA not uphold by another Christian at that time?

If Kumuyi believe those religions are doing God's will there's no reason them and starting another! wink

Will Jesus correct SDA or rather abandoned them even He released that not all their doctrines are wrong? This single question you're still dodging since.

If SDA not doing God's will but only err in one doctrine?

So why will Russell leave and why will Jesus didn't send someone to correct them rather than accepting someone from their midst that still copied their doctrines?
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2023
Emusan:

Which means it's not peculiar to only Russell. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin many people do research about God and God guides them with the Holy Spirit.
I love this.
But see the way he boycotted the rest of my post!
Was what you claimed that made Russell left SDA not uphold by another Christian at that time?
Motives really matter.
If your motive is to find out what is wrong you must be in the gathering of two or three so that Jesus can come into your midst {Matthew 18:20} he will use God's Holy Spirit to guide your group to the truth {John 16:12-13} but if your motive is just to set up your own business Jesus will not support such actions so instead of finding the truth you will only stand side by side with existing others.
That's the difference between Russell and Kumuyi.
Russell and his group found out that Christianity has disappeared from the earth {Luke 18:8} that's why Jesus assisted them in their research! Matthew 18:20

Kumuyi on the other hand did his own alone because his motive is to set up his own business that's why he ended up being side by side with existing others that he left! wink
Emusan:

Will Jesus correct SDA or rather abandoned them even He released that not all their doctrines are wrong? This single question you're still dodging since.
Russell was part of the group heading that church back then so for him to raise that topic the whole church supposed to pray over it for the way forward, if they did Jesus who is the truth will come into their midst to guide them as he promised {Matthew 18:20} but they just dismissed it saying it's tantamount to idolatry instead of praying fervently over the matter.
Emusan:

If SDA not doing God's will but only err in one doctrine? So why will Russell leave and why will Jesus didn't send someone to correct them rather than accepting someone from their midst that still copied their doctrines?
That's not how God does things, it's among the Israelites that God always raise one person to correct them anytime they're going astray God will never send someone from another religion to come and correct His worshipers.
That's why it was difficult for Israelites back then to accept correction from prophets in their midst since those prophets are born and bread right in their midst so they find it really difficult to accept correction from such prophets. Elijah was a Samaritan and he was complaining bitterly about the Samaritans and their practicing in worship.
So that's how God always do when it comes to correction!
Re: Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi by Emusan(m): 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Motives really matter.
If your motive is to find out what is wrong you must be in the gathering of two or three so that Jesus can come into your midst {Matthew 18:20} he will use God's Holy Spirit to guide your group to the truth {John 16:12-13} but if your motive is just to set up your own business Jesus will not support such actions so instead of finding the truth you will only stand side by side with existing others.
That's the difference between Russell and Kumuyi.

Different is just in your imagination.

It's now motive cheesy grin

You know how many times you've changed mouth on this subject matter?

Russell and his group found out that Christianity has disappeared from the earth {Luke 18:8} that's why Jesus assisted them in their research! Matthew 18:20

Christianity has disappeared from the earth, yet Russell copied some doctrines of SDA grin cheesy grin

Truth can never be found in you.

Christianity disappeared but the name "Jehovah" gave you people was formulated by the time Russell is no where to be found.

Kumuyi on the other hand did his own alone because his motive is to set up his own business that's why he ended up being side by side with existing others that he left! wink

Were you there to have known?

The sure point now is that Russell and Kumuyi aren't both Christians cheesy grin cheesy

Russell was part of the group heading that church back then so for him to raise that topic the whole church supposed to pray over it for the way forward

Is it Jesus that sent him or not?

Also, can you provide where Russell raised any topic?

if they did Jesus who is the truth will come into their midst to guide them as he promised {Matthew 18:20}

But Jesus was not with them all the while but it's was only the time when Russell raised a topic and if they had prayed then Jesus will guide them cheesy grin cheesy grin

but they just dismissed it saying it's tantamount to idolatry instead of praying fervently over the matter.

But the same Russell still died as idolater so how can that single point should be an issue?

That's not how God does things, it's among the Israelites that God always raise one person to correct them anytime they're going astray God will never send someone from another religion to come and correct His worshipers.

But you agree Russell raised a topic, and if they had agreed with him Jesus would have come into their midst grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

The way you switch mouth eee

That's why it was difficult for Israelites back then to accept correction from prophets in their midst since those prophets are born and bread right in their midst so they find it really difficult to accept correction from such prophets. Elijah was a Samaritan and he was complaining bitterly about the Samaritans and their practicing in worship.
So that's how God always do when it comes to correction!

Storyteller!

Will Jesus abandon them?

After all Jesus corrected early churches.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days / Give Your Life To Jesus Christ Here / Happy 60th Birthday To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.