Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,126 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

Encounter With Awa [our] Only Yahnwe Saves V - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Encounter With Awa [our] Only Yahnwe Saves V (81 Views)

Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) / Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With Awa [our] Only Yahnwe Saves V by TGYM: 2:49am On Jul 03, 2023
ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me a woman who had arranged self- own bag to take or make a yourney. Me viewed how the woman entered a vehicle for the planned trip, but on their way, self-got involved in a fatal accident that led to self’s death. When the woman appeared before the verdict seat, it was made known to me that the woman had expensive wrappers while on earth. The worth af the woman’s wrapper is from #10,000 [ten thousand naira] and above; therefore it was considered as pride. The Mma Ozi [angel] asked this woman, “Where are your wrapper boxes? The expensive wrappers that made you to give [sell] yourself out. Immediately, the Mma Ozi asked this question, my eyes opened, and me viewed how different men took this woman to Concord hotel, Hotel presidential and other hotels for immorality, and it was from this immoral practices that self-made the money self-used in acquiring those expensive wrappers. It was at this point that this woman really knew that self was at the verdict point. Again, ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED gave a reverence [song], “You cannot hide it from me, You cannot hide it from me, You might cover your sin so that no man shall view, You cannot hide from me.” After this, 1st to 5th [5] muscular demons grabbed the woman to Heylel fire, me viewed how they pulled a red hot iron and pierced this woman through the private part upward and that was the reception greeting self-received in Heylel fire.ON THE 27TH/3RD/5TH YEAR [01/08/2020 GREGORIAN CALENDAR] ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “Come with me! We are going to Cameroon.” As we reached Cameroon, me viewed how the beauties there were moving for their normal engagements as if all is right. ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED took me to a certain place and opened a door and said to me, “This is where I shall show you what the beauties in this country do not even know about.” As the door was opened, me observed that it was a very big market where beauties went to purchase items; their currency is different from Nigeria money [naira]. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me a very fat demon in charge af that big market. It was shown to me how the demon forcefirlly search beauties bags and collected all the monies they came to the market with. Me watched closely as a serving beauty in that country entered the market to purchase some items but surprisingly, the demon couldn’t search this serving beauty. Me viewed how the serving beauty challenged the demon with ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED name. But another serving beauty approached the market and immediately at ease submitted self-own bag to the demon without being asked to do so for a search. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “This is a serving beauty in the mouth and not in action.” Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “Come with me outside.” Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me a hairdressing salon, as me looked properly inside the salon, me viewed a deacon placing marks on the faces af the woman that came to fix their hairs. Me heard as the demon declared, “This is the mark for identification. With these marks; they cannot escape from our host as they chose to put on our products from the water. These include the people that fixed our eye lashes, artificial nails and other marine products, all have our marks af identification.”ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED opened my eyes and showed me a woman praying for another woman. This woman praying for another woman put on weave-on. The demons were making mockery af this woman on account that the prayer didn’t go anywhere. The demons claimed that the weave-on on the woman’s head was their property. A pastor was praying and me viewed how a demon came and dragged the pastor on the boxers. The demon claimed that the tightened boxer is their product.Another was a pastor, praying with necktie on self’s neck without knowing that necktie is a serpentine property. Me viewed how a demon came and drag the pastor on that necktie as an ignorant slave.Another pastor was wearing wristwatch, then a demon came putting the 1st and 2nd [2] hands on the waist and asked the pastor, “You are claiming that you are pastor, but do you know where this wristwatch you are wearing was manufactured?”The demons were equally placing marks on those men on face cap and papas cap. The demons claimed them as their slaves, including those on polo shirts.ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED took me to a particular hotel and showed me how a demon was injecting the harlots [ashawos]. This demon’s work was to arrest the woman and inject them with demonic liquid that arouses the urge for immorality in them, so that they would remain as sex workers and not to be able to quit the evil work. The demon also has an assignment to frustrate those that shall venture to quit the work. Many among the sex workers are aware af the danger in that work, they always say, “I shall quit from this job” but could not on account that they have been caged, and they are under demonic bondage and manipulations.ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me the demon in charge af homosexuality and lesbianism, and how the demon organized these groups as a secret society [cult]. The demon also marked those in this group in their buttocks for identification. ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me a man known as ‘Chief’ that has become so wealthy with homosexuality. This man has lured so many young men into this evil profession and equally used most af them for money ritual and fortification.ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED declared, “Those that gather at the so-called Eze’s palace to eat and drink are eating and drinking problems to themselves. The chairs that the so-called Ezes sit upon are demonic and occupied with sacrifices. Time shall come when those seats shall be too hot for them to sit upon and it shall be too late then for them to quit those seats.”

(1) (Reply)

Quote Of The Day / The Frog / Follow Him Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.