Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,305 members, 7,846,358 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

How My Smelling Menses Made Kidnappers To Release Me, Lady Narrates. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Smelling Menses Made Kidnappers To Release Me, Lady Narrates. (2565 Views)

Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers / “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim / Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Smelling Menses Made Kidnappers To Release Me, Lady Narrates. by Generalmystic: 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2023
[quote author=Dexy4yah post=124187557][/quote] It's called the miracle of the smelling menses
Re: How My Smelling Menses Made Kidnappers To Release Me, Lady Narrates. by Bigseven(m): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
Eweeeeee 🤮

2 Likes

Re: How My Smelling Menses Made Kidnappers To Release Me, Lady Narrates. by Generalmystic: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
@Puskin I don't know if you have heard this news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Smelling Menses Made Kidnappers To Release Me, Lady Narrates. by chidiebere2020(m): 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
Worth front page
Re: How My Smelling Menses Made Kidnappers To Release Me, Lady Narrates. by Supremos: 12:51am On Jul 04, 2023
chidiebere2020:
Worth front page
of course bro. If not for anything, to warn people to be careful when they are boarding vehicles.

Kidnappers are on rampage in Rivers state.

They're killing and harvesting organs

Nlfpmod kindly do the needful sir

2 Likes

Re: How My Smelling Menses Made Kidnappers To Release Me, Lady Narrates. by losky83: 2:12am On Jul 04, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vioFg5ajVyA

Isn't God wonderful?
I KNOW THAT GOD IS WONDERFUL BUT THERE ARE THINGS THAT SHOULD NOT BE SAID ONLINE.
Re: How My Smelling Menses Made Kidnappers To Release Me, Lady Narrates. by Supremos: 4:07am On Jul 04, 2023
losky83:
I KNOW THAT GOD IS WONDERFUL BUT THERE ARE THINGS THAT SHOULD NOT BE SAID ONLINE.
Like saying she was in her menses and haven't changed her pad and she peed on herself and she was smelling? What's bad in what she said. Some of you are very pretentious, that's your problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Student Of BSU Committed Suicide (graphics Picture) / She's been raped. Who is to be blamed? / Incomenigeria IS A Scam He Buys Itunes Card From You And Doesn’t Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.