Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

A Student Of BSU Committed Suicide (graphics Picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Student Of BSU Committed Suicide (graphics Picture) (2531 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 200 Level BSU Student, 3 Others In Benue (Photos) / Beware Of Bad Friends (graphics Picture) / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Student Of BSU Committed Suicide (graphics Picture) by Temmymighty(m): 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2023
It was a somber and unsettling night that left many students at the institution with numerous unanswered questions. This distressing incident took place on Wednesday, August 30, 2023, around 7:30 PM.

An unnamed student from Benue State University, Makurdi, tragically ended his own life by jumping from a pedestrian bridge onto the busy expressway, where he was struck by a passing vehicle. Following the impact, the student was promptly transported to the University's teaching hospital, where medical professionals confirmed his unfortunate demise.

This metal bridge, situated in close proximity to the school's main entrance, spans the Makurdi-Gboko Road.

Nevertheless, the circumstances surrounding this tragic event remain shrouded in controversy. In discussions with fellow students, some have suggested that depression may have played a role, while others have even speculated that external factors could have contributed. As of the time of compiling this report, the exact motive behind the student's actions remains undisclosed.

Re: A Student Of BSU Committed Suicide (graphics Picture) by triple996(m): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
cry nawaoooo
This is not right at all
Re: A Student Of BSU Committed Suicide (graphics Picture) by BoldBrainz(m): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2023
Okay.
Moving on...
Re: A Student Of BSU Committed Suicide (graphics Picture) by Fashionista01(f): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2023
It could be hardship or disappointment.
Re: A Student Of BSU Committed Suicide (graphics Picture) by Kaybaba5(m): 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2023
Suicide is not an option

1 Like

Re: A Student Of BSU Committed Suicide (graphics Picture) by Englishisamust: 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2023
Kaybaba5:
Suicide is not an option

It is an option cry cry cry. Have been there before.
Thanks to my mum that called me that day!!

5 Likes

Re: A Student Of BSU Committed Suicide (graphics Picture) by Leggodeals(f): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
Are they very sure it's suicide? Who would wipe his mother's tears now
Re: A Student Of BSU Committed Suicide (graphics Picture) by Kingking001: 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2023
Safe journey
Re: A Student Of BSU Committed Suicide (graphics Picture) by Adekot: 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
Rip to him
Good way to Go
Re: A Student Of BSU Committed Suicide (graphics Picture) by hagjay(m): 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
I'm feeling suicidal
Re: A Student Of BSU Committed Suicide (graphics Picture) by izonborn098(m): 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2023
Sorry brother i don't blame u. The country is just useless since democracy, if not how can a graduate earn 20k salary.. To get work even as graduate you need connection and still need to buy chance with cash..
But make hee belike you go take ur life because of one fowl brain b*t*h

4 Likes

Re: A Student Of BSU Committed Suicide (graphics Picture) by Administration1: 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2023
He is stupide for taking the easy way. Condolences to the family. But no rest in peace to him for chickening out
Re: A Student Of BSU Committed Suicide (graphics Picture) by wrongman665(m): 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2023
Good one from him. If you are tired of this life just kill your self no time to waste, by the way everybody must die.

but me' i can't kill my self lie lie. grin

1 Like

Re: A Student Of BSU Committed Suicide (graphics Picture) by Nextt: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
For many, life in Nigeria is like hanging on a thread. God help us all. RIP to him.

1 Like

Re: A Student Of BSU Committed Suicide (graphics Picture) by izonborn098(m): 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
My g u have been there before, people who have a tough depression can relate.. Sometimes ending it is more better because it is just like u are in the proclaim hellfire
Englishisamust:

4 Likes

Re: A Student Of BSU Committed Suicide (graphics Picture) by kereman1: 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2023
Rip to the death,
I dedicate burns boy, "wetin man go do" to all struggling men out there.

While I dedicate victor ad "suffer no dey tire you" to all agbado piggies.

3 Likes

Re: A Student Of BSU Committed Suicide (graphics Picture) by Nairalander248: 6:08am On Sep 03, 2023
triple996:
cry nawaoooo
This is not right at all

How many people begging here have you sent 1naira to?

When they say there is hardship in Nigeria, people think it's a joke...

3 Likes

Re: A Student Of BSU Committed Suicide (graphics Picture) by Foodqueen(f): 6:35am On Sep 03, 2023
Does external factor means that village people remoted him
Re: A Student Of BSU Committed Suicide (graphics Picture) by triple996(m): 6:36am On Sep 03, 2023
Nairalander248:

How many people begging here have you sent 1naira to?

When they say there is hardship in Nigeria, people think it's a joke...

Ok sir.... go and kill yourself. Na your family go hear am sha

1 Like

Re: A Student Of BSU Committed Suicide (graphics Picture) by CJStarz: 7:05am On Sep 03, 2023
Englishisamust:

That still shows it wasn't an option!
Don't try it next time. Ur mum may not be around you to save you

2 Likes

Re: A Student Of BSU Committed Suicide (graphics Picture) by KingLennon(m): 7:05am On Sep 03, 2023
Englishisamust:

Oga you wanted to take your life? Who for foot your burial bills? sad. Bros, no come keep debt give anybody o

1 Like

Re: A Student Of BSU Committed Suicide (graphics Picture) by KingLennon(m): 7:09am On Sep 03, 2023
hagjay:
I'm feeling suicidal
I hope say you no want die leave money wer u dey owe people? sad

Smoke MJ you go dey alrite...

2 Likes

Re: A Student Of BSU Committed Suicide (graphics Picture) by online4business: 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
No kill ya self why not sell his kidney and heart to hospital so his family can benefit.

Now the hospital have everything for free.

Na WA like I always tell people

Education does not and will not translate to wealth.

Learning what people what and meeting their needs is what creates wealth.

It's not what people think it should be but it's what it is.

If you're in any business that nobody need you'll struggle that's why s*x sell till date.

Find what people what and give it to them in exchange of money.

Convert your depression to money if you can write people will read adsense will pay.

But no people are too lazy they want to work work work and work.

Times have changed move with the time

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Nigerian Youths Are Rushing Into (confraternities) Cultism / See Graphic Pics & Video Of Militant Attack In Ikorodu,lagos / The True Story Of Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.