Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

“Remind My Kids I Love Them If I Die Unexpectedly” – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Remind My Kids I Love Them If I Die Unexpectedly” – Tonto Dikeh (45386 Views)

‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo / My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday / Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Remind My Kids I Love Them If I Die Unexpectedly” – Tonto Dikeh by chaloskyx: 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
If its that bad pick up the phone ring church hill your ex who you are good friends with and ask for help : )

1 Like

Re: “Remind My Kids I Love Them If I Die Unexpectedly” – Tonto Dikeh by airliner(m): 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ashawo die puna rest
Re: “Remind My Kids I Love Them If I Die Unexpectedly” – Tonto Dikeh by pacespot(m): 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Wish you a quick recovery in whatever phase you are passing through in your life. Long live, Tonto Dikeh
Re: “Remind My Kids I Love Them If I Die Unexpectedly” – Tonto Dikeh by ChristianMuslim: 3:07am On Jul 04, 2023
Dem come ur domot come complain.. Igbo people and lamentation
Re: “Remind My Kids I Love Them If I Die Unexpectedly” – Tonto Dikeh by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:12am On Jul 04, 2023
Mad woman don come again.attention seeker
Re: “Remind My Kids I Love Them If I Die Unexpectedly” – Tonto Dikeh by ahnie: 7:38am On Jul 04, 2023
cococandy:

just being vile for no reason
Very stewpid bunch of humaniods

1 Like

Re: “Remind My Kids I Love Them If I Die Unexpectedly” – Tonto Dikeh by Saidfx(m): 7:58am On Jul 04, 2023
I just pity people who celebrate and wish to be like this wereys called celebrities. The truth of the matter is that they're f****Ng depressed people covered in cloths. Just imagine this post with all the fame and connections. Live a real life. The more you look, the less you see. We move!

1 Like

Re: “Remind My Kids I Love Them If I Die Unexpectedly” – Tonto Dikeh by futurehope81(m): 8:08am On Jul 04, 2023
Never die yet ooo. Becus nobody will be proud of you. Stop disturbing the peace loving people of dis group.
Re: “Remind My Kids I Love Them If I Die Unexpectedly” – Tonto Dikeh by OBTOREPA(m): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2023
jaybenugo:
Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has left her fans worried after she shared a cryptic post on her Instagram stories on Sunday, July 2nd, IGBERETV reports.

In the post, the mother of one asked her followers to remind her kids of how much she loves them if she passes away unexpectedly

https://instagram.com/stories/tontolet/3138081497616095179?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==
The OCULT she belongs has given her signal.
She can still surrender to Jesus Christ, is not too late.
Re: “Remind My Kids I Love Them If I Die Unexpectedly” – Tonto Dikeh by Shebbs: 9:30am On Jul 04, 2023
Abeg Get Out! Are You Better Than The Poor Kids On The Streets Of Nigeria Dying Everyday From Hunger? Always Chasing Clout. How Many Kids You Get Sef?
Re: “Remind My Kids I Love Them If I Die Unexpectedly” – Tonto Dikeh by Exceed15: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2023
It's a sign of depression. Forget all the social media stunt proving super woman. I pray she finds comfort.
Re: “Remind My Kids I Love Them If I Die Unexpectedly” – Tonto Dikeh by Onelove508: 11:22am On Jul 04, 2023
Major7:

What if she stepped on toes during her political ambition? It's a possibility cos her clumsy nature

Which political ambition. So u think anybody takes her serious in politics?
If not for Nairaland did u ever know she's doing politics. Which Nigeria politician get her time.

1 Like

Re: “Remind My Kids I Love Them If I Die Unexpectedly” – Tonto Dikeh by babydioku(f): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
Don't go like one politician that committed suicide by eating rat poison
Re: “Remind My Kids I Love Them If I Die Unexpectedly” – Tonto Dikeh by Pepperdemisback: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
cococandy:

just being vile for no reason
Go and screenshot your comments when people are on her receiving end.
Where were you when she was celebrating Kpokpogiri's house demolition publicly and even thanking God for it?
Where were you when she turned Churchill to an Online ridicule?
Where were you when she disgraced Jane Mena till she had a miscarriage and still dragging her? What did Jane do to her?
Abeg, enter house!
Re: “Remind My Kids I Love Them If I Die Unexpectedly” – Tonto Dikeh by cococandy(f): 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Where were you when she was celebrating Kpokpogiri's house demolition publicly and even thanking God for it?
Where were you when she disgraced Jane Mena till she had a miscarriage and still dragging her? What did Jane do to her?
Abeg, enter house!

I criticized her then too

Doesn’t mean it’s an excuse to be vile and wish death upon her. TF?

1 Like

Re: “Remind My Kids I Love Them If I Die Unexpectedly” – Tonto Dikeh by Pepperdemisback: 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
cococandy:

I criticized her then too

Doesn’t mean it’s an excuse to be vile and wish death upon her. TF?
Where I did I wish her dead? She's predicting her own death. She wished Churchill and Kpokpogiri dead.
Re: “Remind My Kids I Love Them If I Die Unexpectedly” – Tonto Dikeh by JobAndVacancies: 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
Make your pussy go rest in pieces
I still remember your moniker boss grin
You no dey take eye see Tonto Dike thread cheesy
Re: “Remind My Kids I Love Them If I Die Unexpectedly” – Tonto Dikeh by aswani(m): 6:53am On Jul 05, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Abeg, enter house!

Pepperdemisback,

You are totally right that she has not being a nice person to say the least, however the hope is that now that she has seen her vulnerability and the vanity in life, she might have a better outlook and change her ways.

Who knows, she might end up being good friends with Churchill and Kpokpogri having ironed out any issues they have.

I myself have noticed that she has thankfully stepped away from social media drama, look at how that Ghanaian actress accused her of sleeping with Iyanya while she was dating him. The Tonto we know before would have come out with all guns blazing regardless of who was in the wrong.

Some don't change their wicked ways and take them to the grave, Tonto has a chance to avoid that so please let's encourage her.
Re: “Remind My Kids I Love Them If I Die Unexpectedly” – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2023
olorunthobby:
I hope it's not that heart condition she mentioned recently? If that is the case, may God heal her. I pray nothing bad happens to her.

Please, children of the world don’t wish her death or write RIP to her while someone is still alive. What if she’s battling depression. I hope someone checks up on her. All she needs is help. Nobody is perfect in this life not even me or you reading this post.
Obviously not even you, supporting Tinubu, yet doing prostitution to earn a living.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OJB Jezreel Death: Peter Okoye, Stella Damasus, Yvonne Jegede, Others React / They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] / Patoranking Poses On His New G-wagon (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.