Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) (26212 Views)

Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip / Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) / President Buhari Meets Security Chiefs In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by Nahunger(m): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2023
πŸ₯Ή
Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by enemyofprogress: 9:35am On Jul 03, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
Two people were arguing yesterday that Tinubu used something to hold Nigerians with the calmness on the streets that greeted the subsidy removal and subsequent fuel price hike. While one said it is divine uncommon grace following him, the other said it is yoruba juju at its finest.
it is boat of dem
Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:35am On Jul 03, 2023
Check ursef well
Felman120:
Ba3 don charge for another 3months, we are finished in this country.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by Jones4190(m): 9:38am On Jul 03, 2023
Karlman:
So?
What exactly should we do now?

All these image laundering should stop pls.

This man is yet to do anything meaningful for the ordinary citizens, yet the media space is filled with propaganda everyday!
SMH
you can now masturbate and if possible cum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by adabaraabdul: 9:39am On Jul 03, 2023
GeneralPula:

Nigeria bloggers have freedom of speech. They can blog whatever they deem fit!

So If you do not like the thread, don’t click on the thread. That’s the highest you can do..

You can’t enforce anything on anyone - nairaland is not sit-at-home region..

lol. U went really hard as you shld.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by CaptainFM1: 9:39am On Jul 03, 2023
Karlman:
So?

This man is yet to do anything meaningful for the ordinary citizens, yet the media space is filled with propaganda everyday!
SMH

Don't expect anything different from him. Infact expect Nigerians to see more shege!
Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by softy(m): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2023
Janiobi:
Oga president grow your nation.

Please, who is that black man in that picture? what story does this picture explains?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by AngelicBeing: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2023
GeneralPula:

Nigeria bloggers have freedom of speech. They can blog whatever they deem fit!

So If you do not like the thread, don’t click on the thread. That’s the highest you can do..

You can’t enforce anything on anyone - nairaland is not sit-at-home region..
Hehehe, for saying Nairaland.com is not a sit at home region, l will ask IG of police to detain you for 1000 years in Aba detention center without bail tongue

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by twilliamx(m): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2023
ShameOnAPC:
One agbado addicts asked me for financial help last week , telling me how he has been struggling with his business, I smiled inside, saying in my mind that he haven't know what he is into grin, kobo I don't have, he should enjoy the it will favour me and my family he voted for grin grin grin
He will prosper to your shame. If you feel you should ridicule your friend because he is not supporting your candidate for reasons best known to him then God will raise him above you to humble your pride. I remember during election I told my friends on the other side of the divide that I have known you before any politician and we have being friends since and no politician can change that and we are still cool and have moved on.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by twilliamx(m): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2023
Offpointng:

It's neither Grace, Juju or being strong. Nigerians are just dull, docile and actively inclined to tyranny and oppression. Everybody dey suffer to the point of death but nobody wan die for liberation.

Ever since Nigerians discovered the update of "When pushed to the wall don't turn back and fight but rather break the wall and keep running" Dem no gree get sense.

So are you saying we should have kept the subsidy going, did you see the numbers of country that were angry that Nigeria stopped subsidy? Didn't you ask why? How can your country be so wasteful that it will be subsidizing pms for over 4 other countries.. Walahi you guys should have some sense. The deed is done adjust to it while the country adjust as well. If the money is put to good use hopefully, prices of goods and services will naturally drop.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by UptownVibes(m): 9:55am On Jul 03, 2023
accordadoga26:
God bless Ashiwaju.

Nigeria will be great again.

The enemies of Nigeria will not achuet their common aim

The whole problem started just because we refused to buy their fake product
You are the number one enemy of Nigeria,for supporting a party that promised you change,which you never got.. next level was another disaster.. now renewed hope,and it’s like it’s your suffering that has been renewed.. And your politicians are balling. Go check how much they budgeted for their feeding.. You don chop this morning? Dey there dey use your borrowed mb comment bullshit,while the politicians dey chop your now and future..
Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by Richb44: 9:55am On Jul 03, 2023
You that your begging people for money your claiming someone asked you for money, be deceiving yourself, just dey play

ShameOnAPC:
One agbado addicts asked me for financial help last week , telling me how he has been struggling with his business, I smiled inside, saying in my mind that he haven't know what he is into grin, kobo I don't have, he should enjoy the it will favour me and my family he voted for grin grin grin
Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by lhurd: 9:57am On Jul 03, 2023
Newsstories:
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_4ac1pGIiA

This video captioned the moment President Bola Tinubu meeting Security Chiefs as he touch down in Abuja after Spending Sallah holidays in Lagos State
Noticed DG DSS, Bichi was present. Where is the DG NIA?
Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by Richb44: 9:57am On Jul 03, 2023
Boat? Omg see people wey dey nairaland, spits

enemyofprogress:
it is boat of dem
Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by Savedday2: 9:58am On Jul 03, 2023
Meeting without result
Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by Karlman: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2023
WorldRichest:

You go just die over nothing
It is you and your entire miserable family that will die, and miserably too!
Animal!
Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by blowjohn(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Jagaban!

I dedicate β€œStaying Alive” by Dj. Khaled feat. Lil Baby & Drake to him. Great jam!

How about 'staying alive' by the Bee Gees?
Better jam by far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNFzfwLM72c&pp=ygUNU3RheWluZyBhbGl2ZQ%3D%3D

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by complexstuffs(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2023
enemyofprogress:
which deck? Deck wey don collapse since under Buhari

Many IIGB0S have been wishing bad on Nigerians ever since LAMBA Obi lost the elections.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by Karlman: 10:02am On Jul 03, 2023
Jones4190:

you can now masturbate and if possible cum
I said what I said, deal with it or die with it, I don't care!
Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by complexstuffs(m): 10:07am On Jul 03, 2023
twilliamx:

He will prosper to your shame. If you feel you should ridicule your friend because he is not supporting your candidate for reasons best known to him then God will raise him above you to humble your pride. I remember during election I told my friends on the other side of the divide that I have known you before any politician and we have being friends since and no politician can change that and we are still cool and have moved on.

I totally agree with you.

Don't be surprised, that guy claiming he would never help other tribes because they didn't vote Obi is just a gala hawking IIGB0 guy in traffic

After Obi lost the elections, my IIGB0 neighbour has been saying he would never help other tribes . But as God would have it, he ran into issues with the police last month. While he was in the police station he called me and I went and bailed him.

Even in the north here, IIGB0S keep going to meet Hausas for help all the time.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by 24SEVEN: 10:12am On Jul 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Jagaban!

I dedicate β€œStaying Alive” by Dj. Khaled feat. Lil Baby & Drake to him. Great jam!

I dedicate That White - Fat Joe & DJ Premier to President escoBAT. grin
Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by schoolboymatt(m): 10:13am On Jul 03, 2023
so?
Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by ShameOnAPC: 10:15am On Jul 03, 2023
Richb44:
You that your begging people for money your claiming someone asked you for money, be deceiving yourself, just dey play

when and where are you begging people for money
Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by Ayodeoba: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2023
ShameOnAPC:
shut up
Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by BreconHills(m): 10:28am On Jul 03, 2023
Karlman:
So?

SMH

Promoter of Shit!
It is not my place to stop you from doing your image laundering job here on Nairaland or anywhere as the case maybe.
But note very carefully that as a Nigeria I will continue to air my opinion on everything concerning this government irrespective of how deadly a blow my comments deals to your propaganda job.
So you either deal with it or die with it, in which ever case I don't care!

You aren't commenting, you are just being abusive and people get tired of that real quick. But if it provides you with catharsis please go ahead.

A real comment is for instance like the one made on the length of his convoy. That is commentary and true opposition. Here you are just displaying your anger that your candidate whoever he is did not win the election.

Over the next four years you've got a job. I just hope it can sustain your bills.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by TemplarLandry: 10:30am On Jul 03, 2023
It seems you're a Hip Hop head like me.
24SEVEN:

I dedicate That White - Fat Joe & DJ Premier to President escoBAT. grin
Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by teebaxy(m): 10:47am On Jul 03, 2023
Karlman:
So?

SMH

Promoter of Shit! But na so you prepared to Dey praise Obi
It is not my place to stop you from doing your image laundering job here on Nairaland or anywhere as the case maybe.
But note very carefully that as a Nigeria I will continue to air my opinion on everything concerning this government irrespective of how deadly a blow my comments deals to your propaganda job.
So you either deal with it or die with it, in which ever case I don't care!
Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by 24SEVEN: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
It seems you're a Hip Hop head like me.

Yea, mostly underground hiphop. I drop bars also.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by RingRoadMafia: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2023
dominique:
These security chiefs will favour and my family

Had to hop on the latest trend grin

Its not complete without that Rick Ross jogging meme 🀣

Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by TemplarLandry: 11:07am On Jul 03, 2023
Wow me too. I'm heavy on underground/indie Hip Hop.
24SEVEN:

Yea, mostly underground hiphop. I drop bars also.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Armed Forces Remembrance Day In Enugu / LRU Officials That Were Waiting For Buhari In Lagos (PHOTO) / 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Jolted By Bode George’s Presidency Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.