Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah (3405 Views)

See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota / A CAC Pastor Killed Our Son And Policemen Are Trying To Cover It Up - Family / Policemen Are Not Allow To Have Sex While On Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by lexylaw40: 8:26am On Jul 03, 2023
BREAKING: Ajah Policemen ‘Steal’ N10,000, Android From Ibadan Couple Who Visited Lagos
recentgist.com

Frederick Adebayo and Rebecca Okuneye, his fiancée, drove into Lagos from Ibadan, Oyo State, on Tuesday. The couple travelled to visit Okuneye’s sister in the Ajah area of Lagos State, and all went fine until they were robbed at about 5:17 pm….CONTINUE READING

While driving away from their host’s house, policemen attached to the Ajah police division stopped the couple, demanded Adebayo’s driver’s license, and then took N10,000 from him when he was only able to provide an affidavit and police report confirming it got lost recently.

My temporary license got lost, and I got a sworn affidavit and a police report as instructed by the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC),” Adebayo told FIJ. “The FRSC said it would permit me to drive until I got a new license. I’d been producing these documents when stopped by policemen until Tuesday.

“They were about five to six of them in that vicinity, and they were carrying guns and canisters. I was very uncomfortable because of the things I had heard about Ajah police.”

Okuneye told FIJ she had an Android phone in the vehicle before the police gained entry but she hadn’t seen the phone since the encounter.

FIJ called Adof Ugwu, DPO Ajah Police Division, on Sunday, and he promised to invite the complainants to his office and probe the incident.
“The Ajah policemen took control of my car and refused to hear my pleas. They made me transfer N5,000 to a Palmpay account with the name ‘Nnamdi Okoye’, and then they collected an extra N5,000 cash….
Re: Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by Guyman01: 8:26am On Jul 03, 2023
Early morning madness, this thread was opened after 3 shots of Shekpe missed with monkey tail and agbo with a little ogogoro at Mushin Keke Marwa garage :-

Chronic ethnic bigot tueh!

14 Likes

Re: Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by lexylaw40: 8:27am On Jul 03, 2023
Is that a sign of ipob already here

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by Sweetrosie(f): 8:30am On Jul 03, 2023
This OP is an ethnic bigot...igbo this yoruba that.

When will you start reporting fulani herdsmen massacring people in your backyard states in this same manner and narrative??

16 Likes

Re: Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by Sweetrosie(f): 8:30am On Jul 03, 2023
lexylaw40:
This people just want trouble

Who??

Endpolice

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by lexylaw40: 8:34am On Jul 03, 2023
Sweetrosie:

When will you start reporting fulani herdsmen massacring people in your backyard states in this same manner and narrative??
hey ...I didn't write the news , I only post the news on nairaland.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by Karlman: 8:34am On Jul 03, 2023
OP
Na so Madness take dey start o!
See you see market o, better stop before you enter.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by kettykings: 8:36am On Jul 03, 2023
They should go to court

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by goodnessme1(f): 8:37am On Jul 03, 2023
But yolobas are in charge of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by lexylaw40: 8:37am On Jul 03, 2023
The same ahah police that killed a pregnant female Yoruba lawyer on Christmas day right in front of her family.....tell me wot kind of message this kind of practice is sending to the world
Re: Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by Tochi3(m): 8:38am On Jul 03, 2023
lexylaw40:
BREAKING: Ajah Policemen ‘Steal’ N10,000, Android From Ibadan Couple Who Visited Lagos
recentgist.com

Frederick Adebayo and Rebecca Okuneye, his fiancée, drove into Lagos from Ibadan, Oyo State, on Tuesday. The couple travelled to visit Okuneye’s sister in the Ajah area of Lagos State, and all went fine until they were robbed at about 5:17 pm….CONTINUE READING

While driving away from their host’s house, policemen attached to the Ajah police division stopped the couple, demanded Adebayo’s driver’s license, and then took N10,000 from him when he was only able to provide an affidavit and police report confirming it got lost recently.

My temporary license got lost, and I got a sworn affidavit and a police report as instructed by the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC),” Adebayo told FIJ. “The FRSC said it would permit me to drive until I got a new license. I’d been producing these documents when stopped by policemen until Tuesday.

“They were about five to six of them in that vicinity, and they were carrying guns and canisters. I was very uncomfortable because of the things I had heard about Ajah police.”

Okuneye told FIJ she had an Android phone in the vehicle before the police gained entry but she hadn’t seen the phone since the encounter.

FIJ called Adof Ugwu, DPO Ajah Police Division, on Sunday, and he promised to invite the complainants to his office and probe the incident.
“The Ajah policemen took control of my car and refused to hear my pleas. They made me transfer N5,000 to a Palmpay account with the name ‘Nnamdi Okoye’, and then they collected an extra N5,000 cash….

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by kettykings: 8:38am On Jul 03, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Some people just murdered a pastor and kidnapped Some church members, but since the kidnappers are likely fulani no one is probing it further but once it is not fulani Some people will carry it on their head like agbo

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by Betanaija42moro: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2023
Rubbish thread. Ethnic bigot
Spit.
Disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by Opolopoopolonio: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2023
No need to tribalize the crime
Re: Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by Jagaban2012: 8:41am On Jul 03, 2023
Now....let the hatred game begins.....

Wickedness.....is coming....all those Yoruba people that are chanting ELlluPpeee....you will not be exempted.....i know this is.coming...and many more to come...

Seun Oshewa, Be ready for yours is coming..except you don't have any Yiibo staff...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by Couldntfigurean: 8:45am On Jul 03, 2023
Mods will not see this type of thread to delete

They only come alive when it’s against their people

Myndd44 etc

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by Jayhome24: 8:56am On Jul 03, 2023
Is this a ploy to throw NL into early morning trolls or what?

Just say "police"what has Igbo police got to do with this situation?

Police have always be a thorn in the flesh of Nigerians regardless region, tribe or religion personally I still don't know why Fed govt have refused to do mass retirement to flush at least 30 to 40% of them out and recruit freshners?

That Ajah police station need to be shut down completely they can never stop being embarrassment to the force in general.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by orisa37: 8:59am On Jul 03, 2023
ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG.
SANWO WILL DEAL DECISIVELY WITH THIS KIND MATTER THEREAFTER.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by lexylaw40: 9:06am On Jul 03, 2023
Do we expect the Yorubas to turn a blind eye on this, someone needs to find out what's really going on with ajah police

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:11am On Jul 03, 2023
lexylaw40:
recentgist.com

Which one come be igbo police?
Well nacxo dem dey write dem Tori online too.. 4÷2
Re: Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by 22o62021: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2023
Mention their names

Yoruba go many pas
Re: Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by ceejay80s(m): 9:33am On Jul 03, 2023
lexylaw40:
U posted without source...which means it's fake and let me correct U again...when U are dealing with government bodies like police, army, vio, road safety etc , U don't add ethnicity or make it tribal.
The headline should have been police men extort and not igbo police men

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by marsup: 9:34am On Jul 03, 2023
If stupidity was a name of a person....

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by Sweetrosie(f): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2023
kettykings:

Some people just murdered a pastor and kidnapped Some church members, but since the kidnappers are likely fulani no one is probing it further but once it is not fulani Some people will carry it on their head like agbo

Don't mind them, they suddenly find their voices and strengths when they hear igbo.

Chinese are currently encroaching peoples land in ogun state, but dem no go talk that one

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by Sweetrosie(f): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2023
lexylaw40:

I pity you
Re: Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by lexylaw40: 9:53am On Jul 03, 2023
Sweetrosie:

I pity you
sho ie
Re: Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by DevilsEqual(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2023
22o62021:
Mention their names

Yoruba go many pas

Its not even about mentioning names...The OP is just being petty
They are policemen first and whatever they do has nothing to do with their tribal affiliation

I go hard on SE people most times but only for trolls and on reasonable issues not silly things like this, Besides, Police na Federal institution
Re: Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by lexylaw09: 10:29am On Jul 03, 2023
ceejay80s:

U posted without source...which means it's fake and let me correct U again...when U are dealing with government bodies like police, army, vio, road safety etc , U don't add ethnicity or make it tribal.
The headline should have be police men extort and not igbo police men
you're right maybe i should have said Nigeria police that bare Igbo names. Sorry my bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by lexylaw40: 11:21am On Jul 03, 2023
Re: Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by Khyrvxjzy: 11:24am On Jul 03, 2023
Sweetrosie:

u sef na bigot from what u said, so kill d guy, kill u, kill me too, am also bigot for calling you bigot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by AskProf: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
lexylaw40:
recentgist.com

So, the topic changed?
Re: Breaking: Look At what Lagos Igbo Policemen Are Doing To Yorubas In Ajah by lexylaw40: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Pictures: They Raped My Daughter, Now They Want Me Dead / The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher(pics) / Witches Cought Nude While Tryimg To Perform Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.