Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota (3067 Views)

House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / Soldiers Drag Out A Tout Who Ran Into A Church After Stabbing Their Colleague / Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota by JAHSY(m): 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
We go school, and after graduating were unable to secure a job. Proceeded to master’s degree, but still was unable to secure a job. This made most graduates enter the street to learn one or two things, including me.

Fast forward to today, I went to buy things to use for my work, which was packed inside a carton. It was heavy that I had to put it on my head. I was stopped by an agbero to pay their levy which I refused. To cut the story short, I was beaten from top to bottom to the extent that malaria have been managing in my body system came rushing out alongside its symptoms. It was after I got home I discovered that I was badly injured, from ankle pain to cheek pain, chest pain, headache, and body temperature.

I no understand am at all!!! How will I go to the market to buy what I need, carry it with my head, just for someone to show up and say make I pay him levy for that

On behalf of Lagosians going through a lot from Lagos agberos, I beseech the government should help us look into the unaccounted levy imposed on its citizen.

Re: See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota by adecz: 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
Vawulence everywhere...

But with all this your verdant, luxurious
gemu & beard-beard, ordinary area boy
come molest you like primary school
pikin..

Na wah❗️❗️

Take hot chicken pepper soup 🍲with
Alabukun powder and you go survive
the beating..

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota by Japa007: 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2023
Why are you complaining, are they not ur brothers from the South_Waste.

Tinubu is working indeed, lagos will only be compared to Texas or New York grin grin

OP just go to court..

10 Likes

Re: See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota by falcon01: 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
Angelina Jolie
Re: See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota by HeartlessMan: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
Which tribe was the agbero?

6 Likes

Re: See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota by thesicilian: 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
Sorry bro.
It's just one of those things.
MSc. has nothing to do with what you went through though. Probably the way your conversation with them went. A little more politeness might have prevented that ( just assuming sha, wasn't there).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota by illicit(m): 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
I never hear this one before sha
Re: See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota by remsonik(f): 11:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
Sorry but next time mindthe way you respond to agberos, anywhere you're going within Lagos be focus on it, don't speak with agberos or insult them on the way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota by Ruthless70: 1:47am On Apr 29, 2023
adecz:
Vawulence everywhere...

But with all this your verdant, luxurious
gemu & beard-beard, ordinary area boy
come molest you like primary school
pikin..

Na wah❗️❗️

Take hot chicken pepper soup 🍲with
Alabukun powder and you go survive
the beating..

Y u dey talk like pikin...
Agbero dey street with different skills, u dey hustles na about 12yrs ago u argue or fight, n u want to fight agbero wey dey learn fight everyday. Ok

4 Likes

Re: See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota by Ruthless70: 1:49am On Apr 29, 2023
Japa007:

Tinubu is working indeed, lagos will only be compared to Texas or New York grin grin

OP just go to court..

Oga shut up with this Tinubu Tinubu that era don pass except u r wailing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota by GANDALF1(m): 1:57am On Apr 29, 2023
JAHSY:
We go school, and after graduating were unable to secure a job. Proceeded to master’s degree, but still was unable to secure a job. This made most graduates enter the street to learn one or two things, including me.

Fast forward to today, I went to buy things to use for my work, which was packed inside a carton. It was heavy that I had to put it on my head. I was stopped by an agbero to pay their levy which I refused. To cut the story short, I was beaten from top to bottom to the extent that malaria have been managing in my body system came rushing out alongside its symptoms. It was after I got home I discovered that I was badly injured, from ankle pain to cheek pain, chest pain, headache, and body temperature.

I no understand am at all!!! How will I go to the market to buy what I need, carry it with my head, just for someone to show up and say make I pay him levy for that

On behalf of Lagosians going through a lot from Lagos agberos, I beseech the government should help us look into the unaccounted levy imposed on its citizen.
Enjoy your pains

Re: See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota by danvon(m): 2:28am On Apr 29, 2023
Please is it that small thing your crying about?

Some men have truly become weak

1 Like

Re: See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 29, 2023
Japa007:

OP just go to court..
You are sounding retarded now, I mean like a mental case.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota by xtivin(m): 6:16am On Apr 29, 2023
JAHSY:

No be agbero fault jare. The agbero is your Caeser at that point, it is expected you gave him what belongs to him so you failed their for mixing education with work. Sorry for your pains sir, pray God give you a better job.

4 Likes

Re: See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota by PureFace1(m): 6:32am On Apr 29, 2023
Japa007:

OP just go to court..

The problem with people like you is that you believe everything is cause by the government, even in developed countries you would find many gangsters, in fact Nigerian gangsters are weak where American gangsters are, at least Nigerian Agbero don't have easy access to guns to murder and steal, most of the famous American rappers you hear of today are former tout and Agbero that used to sell cocaine, codeine etc and committed all sort of crimes on the street before they made it as a rapper, rapper like Jay Z, Tu Pac ,Biggie , etc

What about Italian Mafia or Japanese Yakuza? Nigerian Agbero are weak where these guys are.

Some Nigerian parents can't raise their children properly, many of these Agbero are the result of failed parenting and if the government decided they are going to lock up every agbero in the country our prisons would be overwhelm in no time and don't think you can rehabilitate the Agbero easily, most of them can never change and it will cost billions of Naira to try to rehabilitate them.

The Agbero at Onitsha have been there before Peter Obi governed Anambra i wonder why he didn't do anything to stop the menace in Onitsha during his tenure.

5 Likes

Re: See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota by Starboytwo(m): 6:52am On Apr 29, 2023
Sorry for the “blow”

Effects of “zero joy policy”
Re: See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota by talk2hb1(m): 7:08am On Apr 29, 2023
Simple Omo Iya Mi Adugbo Lawa could have saved you the beating or just 200Naira would be a better option. So Your BSc or MSc doesn’t entails teaching you their is Black Budget even America Government self get one.

My Lord Don’t Let Me Draw My Sword Where I can use my Word.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota by Goodday90(m): 7:28am On Apr 29, 2023
I remember her thread where tinubu supporters were numerating the importance of agbero,that agbero were more trustworthy than monks,I don’t have anything to add,let them enjoy their Agberoism
Wetin consign me ?
Re: See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota by Dexy4yah(m): 8:01am On Apr 29, 2023
Only in Lagos...
Re: See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 29, 2023
Sorry my dear brother. What got you the beating was your over-reliance on Education. I can see you place so much emphasise on your Masters Education

See my brother, Education alone is not enough to survive in this turbulent world. You need to be academically & socially smart, and so also in other aspect of life.

In this circumstance, u have one and the other failed you.

Don't be discouraged Sir. Judging from this experience, your appearance in that same market will surely be better.

Warmest regards.

1 Like

Re: See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:35am On Apr 29, 2023
Agbero beat you...?

THATS WEIRD.
Re: See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota by lereinter(m): 10:41am On Apr 29, 2023
Later some people will start a tread of how UK nigerians are going to is worst than nigeria

Sorry op

May the favour of God locate you. Amen

1 Like

Re: See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota by willi926(m): 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2023
E be like say u chuk mouth for wetin no concern u. grin
Re: See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota by RepoMan007: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
The agberos help install the govt so forget about govt going after them.
Re: See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota by Baronthecelebri: 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
Common go for revenge
Re: See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota by Nice2023(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
PureFace1:

The problem with people like you is that you believe everything is cause by the government, even in developed countries you would find many gangsters, in fact Nigerian gangsters are weak where American gangsters are, at least Nigerian Agbero don't have easy access to guns to murder and steal, most of the famous American rappers you hear of today are former tout and Agbero that used to sell cocaine, codeine etc and committed all sort of crimes on the street before they made it as a rapper, rapper like Jay Z, Tu Pac ,Biggie , etc

What about Italian Mafia or Japanese Yakuza? Nigerian Agbero are weak where these guys are.

Some Nigerian parents can't raise their children properly, many of these Agbero are the result of failed parenting and if the government decided they are going to lock up every agbero in the country our prisons would be overwhelm in no time and don't think you can rehabilitate the Agbero easily, most of them can never change and it will cost billions of Naira to try to rehabilitate them.

The Agbero at Onitsha have been there before Peter Obi governed Anambra i wonder why he didn't do anything to stop the menace in Onitsha during his tenure.

This is not Onitsha neither is this texas...can we call a spade a spade instead of down playing this menace.

The man above mentioned lagos and he was specific.

Let us stop all this mumu comments here.

U see wetin una dey cover with hand,would soon blow up one day.
Re: See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota by dododawa1: 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
MSC is differ AGBERO

(1) (Reply)

11-year-old Girl Buries Aunt’s Baby Alive / “Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out / Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.