Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) (43680 Views)

Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate / Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
I really pity the baby boy imagine 7months old baby facing challenges like this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by nairalanda1(m): 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
phorget:

So Muslims are the ones killing us then?🤷‍♂️

Considering that the people who died in the shootout were also Muslims...

Not everything in Naija is religion war. Them bandits don't care about religon. All they want is loot.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by frog12: 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
you see what buhari left behind. people that kill babies ?

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Bimpe29: 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
Alihamdulillahi Rabili Alameen!

Allahu Akbar Kabeerah!!!

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by highchief1: 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
Islie:

A seven-month-old baby boy named Habibu has been found sleeping on his mother’s back 24 hours after she was shot dead by bandits..

https://dailytrust.com/baby-found-alive-on-mums-back-24hrs-after-bandits-shot-her-dead/

Nlfpmod

fG should pls take over this child.this is a child of destiny

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Say a known hypocrite APC ymm

Who is the “Known Hypocrite APC Ymm” Abbeggii??
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Desusi: 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
Islie:

A seven-month-old baby boy named Habibu has been found sleeping on his mother’s back 24 hours after she was shot dead by bandits..

https://dailytrust.com/baby-found-alive-on-mums-back-24hrs-after-bandits-shot-her-dead/

Nlfpmod

Enough of this evil.May l ask do we say these terrorists have come to stay permanently in Nigeria? Tinubu should arise and do the needful. I have the confidence he would do better than any of his predecessors.
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by larryeffizy1(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
Humm mm bad news everyday.

I hope the so called President has buckles his shoes on this insecurity matter..
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by alasane: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
Heart bleeding.
Animal in human skin
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Squirrel1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
nairalanda1:

I doubt that the Army is made up of 90% Muslims.

Unless you have proof.
he doesn't..he pulled that stat up his ass
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Squirrel1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
How many more people will this terrorist kill. A lasting solution of killing them when caught needs to be upheld. Buharis blind amnesty towards these criminals contributed to there high morale of never quitting.

Well... I do hope the new hands we have in the military and police do there job of securing Nigerians rather than. Just the elites

May the souls of the departed rest in peace and may the killers never know peace.

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by nairalanda1(m): 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
Squirrel1:
he doesn't..he pulled that stat up his ass

Yeah, he did.

Most of the Army is from the middle belt. Always has and always has been. Southerners and far Northerners are a minority.
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Successpoint15: 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
Good day everyone, pls sorry to derail the topic pls, but where can I get a professional female stylist in ring road, Ibadan.

Thank you
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Otasikwe(m): 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
kacheezy:

Nothing to thank God about, the future of that baby is bleak.
are u ok

Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Lovenorth: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
phorget:

So Muslims are the ones killing us then?🤷‍♂️
The victims of the attacks are all Christians meaning your submission is right cool
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Savechild23: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
He should be protected by federal government
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Babathanks(m): 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
Emperormartin:
Does it mean Nigeria army cannot simply win a war against Fulani herdsman terrorist in Nigeria?

Niger state is very big ooo. If you station all Nigeria troops there, I don’t think they can cover all inches and square of the state. My mind use to cut anytime I’m passing there o
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by DSC7: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hmmmmm....

In the next 20years we will know whom he would become.....

His mum was killed during Tinupoo regime cry
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Opanka44(m): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
God is 1daful

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by izubext007: 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
I do not only see habibu i see a great man preserved by almighty Allah

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by 360command: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
Emperormartin:
Does it mean Nigeria army cannot simply win a war against Fulani herdsman terrorist in Nigeria?

those men are weak.. that is why Nigeria needs to be broken into 6 countries...

2 Likes

Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
Emperormartin:

How do you intend to win a government? grin

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
You don't have to relate the dastardly act of criminal herders to Muslim or Islam. It's total irrationality.

Do they separate Muslims from their senseless killings?

From the news, Muslim were even their victims yet you're still saying this angry

Purvan:

Fulani herdmen are sponsored by the government

90% of peeps in the army are Muslims

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by GodSon1900: 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
Purvan:

Fulani herdmen are sponsored by the government

90% of peeps in the army are Muslims

Hmm
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by abobote: 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
Only God knows the number of people that dies in the north daily
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by abobote: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
izubext007:
I do not only see habibu i see a great man preserved by almighty Allah
The same Allah the bandits and Book Haram are killing for

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by GodSon1900: 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
360command:
those men are weak.. that is why Nigeria needs to be broken into 6 countries...

List them abeg
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by OBTOREPA(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Islie:

Nlfpmod

God hand is there.
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by enemyofprogress: 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
Emperormartin:

na business. They are now using the insecurity in the country to enrich themselves
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Advancedman(m): 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
Islie:

God be praised.

Nlfpmod

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Girl Surrounded By 4 Brothers (Photos) / My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife / Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.