Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate (18963 Views)

Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) / Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) / Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by MrCover: 2:07pm On Mar 12
A baby was abandoned at the entrance of the Government House in the Fajuyi area of Ado-Ekiti, the Ekiti State capital.

The baby was discovered by an official of the Peace Corps of Nigeria (PCN), Ekiti State Command.

The baby, whose age cannot be ascertained, was wrapped in a cloth at the time it was found around 8 pm on Sunday, March 10.

An eyewitness said: “The loud cry of the baby caught our attention, along with that of other passersby who moved alongside me to uncover the source of the noise. Initially unsure where it was coming from, we continued searching, though we were hesitant to approach the baby."

Confirming the incident to journalists, the Commandant of the Peace Corps, Ekiti Command, Patriot Mathew Okotie, said one of his officers found the abandoned baby along Bank Road in the Fajuyi area of Ado-Ekiti.

Okotie further disclosed that immediately after the baby was rescued by the PCN official, it was taken to the police headquarters on New Iyin Road and then transferred to the police clinic at Okesa for treatment. The baby was then referred to the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH) for proper medical treatment and further documentation.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/abandoned-baby-found-at-ekiti-government-house-gate-2.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by MrCover: 2:08pm On Mar 12
Mr Cover Is Back Again With Terrible Sad News

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by Odin13: 2:12pm On Mar 12
... Na hunger make Dey mama lose guard am

.. and she go Dey one corner the observe wetin the sup

Humans ba

Thank God for the baby

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by EyeCumInPiece: 2:14pm On Mar 12
Cost of baby milk has trippled. The Microphone Licking druggie is a Curse and a Plague upon Nigeria.

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by Stephen0mozzy: 2:39pm On Mar 12

If you ask me, the baby should be adopted by government. The mother should be arrested, part of her sentence will be to be trained in a certain skill for 1 year, then she will use the skill for community service for 1 year. Then she'll be let go with startup support.

Can we stop being selfish, having kids that we can't care for!!!!!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by Domaining101: 4:23pm On Mar 12
They will be doing that child a very big favour by killing him now so that he doesn't grow up in this country. How i wish i had a way to tell my mama back then to abort my belle had it been i know sey na Nigeria i dey come.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by Stayingalive: 4:24pm On Mar 12
Mrcover and shey na different name or what?

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by PortHarcourtcit(m): 4:24pm On Mar 12
Damn, God almighty will not spare the mother and the baby daddy...
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by christejames(m): 4:25pm On Mar 12
Govt pikin straight shocked shocked shocked

What an unfortunate mother.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by CountinBlessins(m): 4:25pm On Mar 12
Sad . So sad. cry
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:25pm On Mar 12
at least the child is still alive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by SensualMan: 4:25pm On Mar 12
The hunger in Ekiti is second to none. Everywhere Ebi n pawa ooo Ebi n pawa ooo! Don't blame the mother, she decided to handover the poor lad at the steps of those who unleashed hunger on her. If she wasn't hungry and could fend for herself no doubt she'd be a good mother to her bundle of joy.

Dear Almighty, please visit Ekiti. The famine there is disastrous.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by AllahOfBlood: 4:26pm On Mar 12
angry
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by Judolisco(m): 4:26pm On Mar 12
Why will u get pregnant if u know u can't take care of your child.... D governor should change its security... Na so dem go drop bomb one day o

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by money121(m): 4:26pm On Mar 12
Omo ijobA

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by lanre316: 4:26pm On Mar 12
Stephen0mozzy:

If you ask me, the baby should be adopted by government. The mother should be arrested, part of her sentence will be to be trained in a certain skill for 1 year, then she will use the skill for community service for 1 year. Then she'll be let go with startup support.

Can we stop being selfish, having kids that we can't care for!!!!!!

If the baby is adopted, expect 100 babies at the govt house next month.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by Felabrity: 4:26pm On Mar 12
Upon say na dem vote tinubu pass, the druglord no even send them

Hunger want finish them grin

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by TalkingBird: 4:27pm On Mar 12
Polycrises situation
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by Creamypie(m): 4:27pm On Mar 12
This is the new plan of lazy people. Abandone their kid for front of government house, so first lady will become their mum, take care of em, send em 2 school or abroad
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by muheeb01(m): 4:28pm On Mar 12
Some people are looking for this and yet you abandoned your own,If you're suffering from low sperm count as a man, oligospermia or azoospermia due to heavy growth of staph or other factors,or as a woman you're dealing with ovary cyst or fibroids and hormonal imbalances. Contact me check my signature below
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by MakeWeTalk: 4:28pm On Mar 12
I beg secure the baby b4 they harvest the skull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by hardknocksng(m): 4:28pm On Mar 12
The papa Dey inside that Govt House grin

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by Skillsnigeria: 4:28pm On Mar 12
Hmmm
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by AllenSpencer: 4:29pm On Mar 12
And some are looking for just one!

The way God does his things marvels me!

Atimes, simple reasoning will make you run into conclusions that He does not exist.

How do you deprive a family of kids, only to bless another who you “ALREADY KNOW” will dispose or abort it.
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by atobs4real(m): 4:31pm On Mar 12
The person that did such has a mission.
She or he still want to see the baby in the future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by atobs4real(m): 4:32pm On Mar 12
The person that did such has a mission.
She or he still want to see the baby in the future.
At least she don know the address and people will be willing to follow up to know where the baby will be staying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by deltaF0SS: 4:32pm On Mar 12
Domaining101:
They will be doing that child a very big favour by killing him now so that he doesn't grow up in this country. How i wish i had a way to tell my mama back then to abort my belle had it been i know sey na Nigeria i dey come.

relax grin grin
chop smol suya
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by FireUpNow(m): 4:34pm On Mar 12
Good that the child is alive and the mother put the child where help can come the way. Ekiti girls like fu*k well well oo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help / Giving Your Daughter Car As A Wedding Gift Wrong Without The Husband's Consent? / Nairalanders!!!!! Please Advise On This For Bride Price Paying Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.