Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Streams Of Income - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Streams Of Income (174 Views)

Simple Steps To Develop A Second Source Of Income In Nigeria / 5 Streams Of Income Training Holds In Ibadan / Multiple Streams Of Income Is The Way To Go. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Streams Of Income by DegrtEmmy(m): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2023
So, someone once asked me a question, he said *"how can I make money while sleeping?"*
And I told him *"by creating multiple streams of passive income"*

There are two streams of income namely.
The active income [/b]and the passive income.
Both are very important.
Active income requires you to work on your daily job, your time is tied to your money, active income is good but it is not the best stream of income.

⏩[b]Passive income
he's making money from any investment of money or time
First you put in the effort and you sit down and watch the money rolling In.

Take this from me,
Your money can never be massive until your income becomes passive

And if you have not made any money while sleeping you don't have any business at all..

Financial freedom happens when your passive income exceeds the cost of your lifestyle

Learn high-income skill
There is a difference between a high income job (like Shell etc), a high income profession (like medicine) and high-income skill (like AFFILIATE MARKETING, Copywriting, Content writing etc.)

the first two requires longer time training and resources
The last one can be learnt in months, and has the possibility to give you a passive income .

Believe it or not there are affiliate marketers, Tech expert (high income skill), who earn more than Layers(high income profession)

Hope you learnt something, thanks for reading 😌.

1 Share

Re: Streams Of Income by DegrtEmmy(m): 11:52am On Jul 03, 2023
High Income Skill 🔥🔥
Re: Streams Of Income by DegrtEmmy(m): 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
I will love to learn an high Income skill.
Pls, 🥺 how can I contact you

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Increase My Followers On Facebook, Instagram And Youtube / Extremely Loyal PA Needed / How To Use Gravix Decentralized Exchange And Participate In Venom Testnet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.