Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Thousands Of People Has Already Book For The World Biggest Ship Adventure - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thousands Of People Has Already Book For The World Biggest Ship Adventure (544 Views)

Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) / Adventure In Ireland / World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thousands Of People Has Already Book For The World Biggest Ship Adventure by Freshtruth(m): 10:39am On Jul 03, 2023
MANY EAGER TO BOARD THE WORLD'S LARGEST SHIP

Thousands of people have booked tickets to be among the first passengers on the World's largest ship called Icon of the sea.

The Ship which was manufactured in Finland will carry 5 thousand people.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of People Has Already Book For The World Biggest Ship Adventure by helinues: 10:46am On Jul 03, 2023
Make dem no name her Titanic oo, it be like disaster surround that name
Re: Thousands Of People Has Already Book For The World Biggest Ship Adventure by Freshtruth(m): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2023
helinues:
Make dem no name her Titanic oo, it be like disaster surround that name
is bigger than titanic bro biggest in history nothing can sink it trust me
Re: Thousands Of People Has Already Book For The World Biggest Ship Adventure by helinues: 10:51am On Jul 03, 2023
Freshtruth:

grin grin

Familiar lyrics

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of People Has Already Book For The World Biggest Ship Adventure by TERMlNATOR(m): 10:56am On Jul 03, 2023
I will pay for Tinubu's ticket.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of People Has Already Book For The World Biggest Ship Adventure by Treadway: 11:06am On Jul 03, 2023
Freshtruth:
centuries later, man hasn't learned anything. I laff in titanic.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of People Has Already Book For The World Biggest Ship Adventure by Chronosvineberg(m): 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
Freshtruth:

Are you a comedian?
Re: Thousands Of People Has Already Book For The World Biggest Ship Adventure by omat20(m): 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
As long as they don't take the titanic route. It will end in praise.
Re: Thousands Of People Has Already Book For The World Biggest Ship Adventure by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
Freshtruth:

the above is a lie from the pit of hell, there are NO SHIP IN THIS WORLD that are unsinkable...
- a cargo bay door malfunction can sink this ship
- a failed manoeuvre from the captain can sink this ship
- an underwater mine (or torpedo from a submarine) can sink that ship
- a tsunami can sink that ship
- a mad person onboard (ready/willing to die) can sink that ship

BTW if this ship was really "unsinkable" then they wouldnt waste money on the VARIOUS LIFEBOATS AND INFLATABLE LIFE RAFTS onboards, would they?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of People Has Already Book For The World Biggest Ship Adventure by JeffreyJunior: 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
Freshtruth:
I remember the now infamous quote "Even God himself can not sink this ship". cheesy

There can be so many odds to being near perfect when it comes to new crafts and a wise person will think it through before getting involved.

My days as harbor pilot thought me never to mess with new crafts thinking I got it all under control.

Now, I hardly go near new crafts until I'm sure they have paid their dues.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of People Has Already Book For The World Biggest Ship Adventure by TemplarLandry: 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
I really really hope it won't be another 1912 fiasco.
Re: Thousands Of People Has Already Book For The World Biggest Ship Adventure by Freshtruth(m): 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

the above is a lie from the pit of hell, there are NO SHIP IN THIS WORLD that are unsinkable...
- a cargo bay door malfunction can sink this ship
- a failed manoeuvre from the captain can sink this ship
- an underwater mine (or torpedo from a submarine) can sink that ship
- a tsunami can sink that ship
- a mad person onboard (ready/willing to die) can sink that ship

BTW if this ship was really "unsinkable" then they wouldnt waste money on the VARIOUS LIFEBOATS AND INFLATABLE LIFE RAFTS onboards, would they?!
this ship was building for 9years 4years from the 9years is safety majors how this ship will never sink the mental use in building this ship is thicker than u can ever imagine trust me u can enter. That ship without fear
Re: Thousands Of People Has Already Book For The World Biggest Ship Adventure by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
Freshtruth:
this ship was building for 9years 4years from the 9years is safety majors how this ship will never sink the mental use in building this ship is thicker than u can ever imagine trust me u can enter. That ship without fear

bro, no matter the safety measure taken to ensure a ship will be safe on water, there is NO SUCH THING as an unsinkable ship. human error, banditry, war etc can easily sink ANY SHIP CREATED ON EARTH. just because they spent extensive amount to make sure it is safe on water, doesnt mean it cannot go down.

no responsible ship builder would make that claim, especially when we know that most of ship sinking around the world is down to human error!
Re: Thousands Of People Has Already Book For The World Biggest Ship Adventure by Iceberg3: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
Stop talking like this.... everything is under and by God's mercies and grace.
Even the owners will still pray to God for protection

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of People Has Already Book For The World Biggest Ship Adventure by ttmacoy: 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
That’s the mentality that holds Africa behind. If they had the same attitude to airplanes after the first crash can you imagine how far behind we will be today?

You learn and find ways to make things better from disasters not just throw your hands up and give up.

Treadway:
centuries later, man hasn't learned anything. I laff in titanic.
Re: Thousands Of People Has Already Book For The World Biggest Ship Adventure by Treadway: 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
ttmacoy:
That’s the mentality that holds Africa behind. If they had the same attitude to airplanes after the first crash can you imagine how far behind we will be today?

You learn and find ways to make things better from disasters not just throw your hands up and give up.

calm down and read to understand. I did not say man shouldn't aim high, I implied that man should recognise his limits even despite genius, cos guess what, the last person who said a ship was unsinkable, perished with it on the maiden voyage by just one iceberg. Let's be humble, is the lesson, and not say absolute statements like what the poster said, even though I have a hunch he was sarcastically joking, and I was satirically responding light heartedly just incase he wasn't.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of People Has Already Book For The World Biggest Ship Adventure by Originalsly: 1:33am On Jul 10, 2023
ttmacoy:

Is your mentality any better? You don't even know what he is referring to and you are here talking about African mentality. You need to learn to read and connect the dots ... basic comprehension skills ... or you will continue to be so off point with your comments.

@ topic .... this ship is soooo enormous! ... a small mobile town with all the amenities. I wonder how many workers... they probably have a floor for themselves. No doubt ....this Goliath is most definitely unsinkable ......... ...... if it remains in shallow waters. It will he foolish for someone to say it's unsinkable when there can be sooo many hazards in the open seas .... icebergs being just one that brought down the Titanic.

(1) (Reply)

Holiday Accommodation In South Africa / High Score In Your Toefl,sat,gre And Gmat Exams / Score High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.