Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M (7057 Views)

UK Pounds Sells Above N1,000/£1 At Black Market For 5 Straight Days / Heritage Bank Launches Octopus, A Digital Bank / Fidelity Bank Launches $500 Million Eurobond To Boost Operations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by Henrydata(m): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
ppogba:
If you that pushed this to the front page of Nairaland work with WEMA Bank, tell your shameless management to start paying interest on savings account.

Even Heritage bank that is in the mortuary does that.

Again I say, WEMA Bank is shameless.

Why not use Alat goal to get huge interest
Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by Cutiekatty: 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
Henrydata:

Are you sure about this? Or you just want to talk
I have Been a wema bank customer for more than 6 years now
Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by sharone21(f): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
Heroicvic:
You won't see gtb, una, first bank doing this shit, only the ones that are about to sink😂

If you get share for this bank, abeg sell am
Invest am for real estate

Last year na davido, this year na small small pikin and promo una carry dey do PR

Nonsense talk by an amateur.... Without sentiments, I have been banking with WEMA since 2005, GREAT BANK
Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by ghettochild(m): 1:17am On Jul 04, 2023
Robbing Peter to pay Paul..
And na dem still be Paul..
So customers are still the ones losing
Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by Heroicvic(m): 3:29am On Jul 04, 2023
sharone21:

Nonsense talk by an amateur.... Without sentiments, I have been banking with WEMA since 2005, GREAT BANK

Banking not investing
Now run along
Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by sharone21(f): 3:50am On Jul 04, 2023
Heroicvic:

Banking not investing
Now run along

Wema = A1 in BOTH.....I say this confidently. At first when u bank with them, u may not notice if they add anything to your account balance but with time, u will so smile and even with the forced deductions from government on banks, u will still smile with peace of mind.

*Team WEMABANK anyday*
Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by Heroicvic(m): 3:53am On Jul 04, 2023
sharone21:

Wema = A1 in BOTH.....I say this confidently. At first when u bank with them, u may not notice if they add anything to your account balance but with time, u will so smile and even with the forced deductions from government on banks, u will still smile with peace of mind.

*Team WEMABANK anyday*

Am I chatting with wema bot?
Modaran
Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by Amah91(m): 8:03am On Jul 05, 2023
It is not strange......
Truth be told Wema bank PLC is the leading financial institution in Nigeria
Take it or you leave it
Opanka44:
That's fine. It's a marketing strategy anyways. But how come I saw "WEMA bank PLC as the Leading financial institution in Nigeria" ?

This is strange
Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by Amah91(m): 8:05am On Jul 05, 2023
It is not strange......
Take it or you leave it.
Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by Opanka44(m): 8:30am On Jul 05, 2023
Amah91:
It is not strange......
Take it or you leave it

Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Establishing A Game Center / How To Start A Successful Restaurant Business In Nigeria With Less Than 100,000 / ‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.