Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Rufai Oseni Tackles Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Tackles Peter Obi (3171 Views)

Accord Presidential Candidate, Imumolen, Tackles Peter Obi Over Economic Plan / Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike / Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rufai Oseni Tackles Peter Obi by Biodun556(m): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Even If There Is An Ongoing Case At The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal, Tinubu Is As At Today The President Of Nigeria...So Let's Respect That Until The Tribunal Says Otherwise

~Rufai Oseni To Peter Obi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Tackles Peter Obi by Biodun556(m): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
B
Re: Rufai Oseni Tackles Peter Obi by SmartProf(m): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
That's just common sense, not tackling.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Tackles Peter Obi by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Biodun556:
Even If There Is An Ongoing Case At The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal, Tinubu Is As At Today The President Of Nigeria...So Let's Respect That Until The Tribunal Says Otherwise

Saul persecuted Christians before becoming Paul a preacher of Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Tackles Peter Obi by Chizaam2008: 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
Your president. . . .not ours!

I SAY: WE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!! grin

The fact that Tiffy-Tiffy TIEFNUNU. . . .was rigged into Aso Rock. . . .does not mean intelligent people will respect a stolen mandate.
Not all of us are fools.
Rufai has said his own. . . no tackling needed.
WE REJECT A DRUG BARON and ALL ASPECTS OF HIS FAKE LIFE!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Tackles Peter Obi by ottersberger(m): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
Biodun556:

Where is Peter Obi's name mentioned in that quote?.
Una no go find work to keep your idle minds busy?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Tackles Peter Obi by Christistruth03: 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Biodun556:

Rufai Oseni is trying to be a smart boy

He is Preparing a soft Landing for himself
and his Career under a Tinubu Presidency
He can see the handwriting on the wall

By this Time next year he might even be taking Selfies at Owambe Parties with Tinubu and Sanwo Olu

He might even be Working at Tinubu's TVC

Fani Kayode did worse look where he is now

We will keep on reminding Nigerian Youths that the Belly is the first Constituency of most public figures,Nigerian officials and Politicians

There is a good reason why African Bees can kill and European Bees cannot

Africa is a rough and tough neighborhood and African Bees need to Survive it to produce honey

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Tackles Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
That's not necessarily tackling....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Tackles Peter Obi by chibrolex(m): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
Exactly
Re: Rufai Oseni Tackles Peter Obi by Racoon(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
What is "tackling" here if not for your zombiesm? Rufai stated the obvious but Tinubu continues to hold a criminal mandate until the courts says otherwise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Tackles Peter Obi by Adurax: 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
Okay
Re: Rufai Oseni Tackles Peter Obi by Sojourner1976: 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
Biodun556:

Very meaningless post. How has Peter Obi disrespected Tinubu and his presidency? Has Obi done anything not constitutionally permitted?
Has Peter Obi done anything undermining of the integrity of Nigeria?

You guys should quit this stupidity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Tackles Peter Obi by nedu666: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
Biodun556:

Inferiority complex dey worry you. Where did he mention obi.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Tackles Peter Obi by greatiyk4u(m): 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
That's a fact
TINUBU is the President of Nigeria but He is not my president
Re: Rufai Oseni Tackles Peter Obi by Sharpsharp00123: 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
SmartProf:
That's just common sense, not tackling.
thats means common sense is not common for people who are saying Tinubu is not d president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Tackles Peter Obi by BentizilL: 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2023
Christistruth03:

Rufai Oseni is trying to be a smart boy

He is Preparing a soft Landing for himself
and his Career under a Tinubu Presidency
He can see the handwriting on the wall

By this Time next year he might even be taking Selfies at Owambe Parties with Tinubu and Sanwo Olu

He might even be Working at Tinubu's TVC

Fani Kayode did worse look where he is now

We will keep on reminding Nigerian Youths that the Belly is the first Constituency of most public figures,Nigerian officials and Politicians

There is a good reason why African Bees can kill and European Bees cannot

Africa is a rough and tough neighborhood and African Bees need to Survive it to produce honey
Even Otti is now a Jagaban boy, person wey don pass you don pass you... 🧢

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Tackles Peter Obi by Chizaam2008: 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
WorldRichest:

Same hatred and bitterness that killed those before you is killing you gradually

Just like shame and disgrace that killed those before you is killing you now. grin
How makeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeytt?

Those who steal and cheat their ways through are being disgraced all overy the world..
Nigeria 1. . . AGBADO-YORUBA 0!

Shame ooooooooooooooooooooooooo. . . . SHAME!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNTkMsXCOI4

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Tackles Peter Obi by Cloudflare: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
Biodun556:

Dude, are u normal?

Where's the tackling there and how did this relate to Obi?

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Tackles Peter Obi by iammo(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
Simply stating the reality to his fellow headless mobs

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Tackles Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Agabado cronies and their bad propaganda..if you ask them for link to this statement they wont provide

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Tackles Peter Obi by Obakoolex(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
Very soon rufai go collect from obidents 🤣
Re: Rufai Oseni Tackles Peter Obi by bikefab(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
He simply spoke the truth, no tackles here.
Re: Rufai Oseni Tackles Peter Obi by sukar886: 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
Point of correction ,una president , not mine

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Tackles Peter Obi by Strafudeen: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
Good. I'm obidient, but we are for truth, and indeed, tinubu is the president for now. Though in my view, he didn't win the election
Re: Rufai Oseni Tackles Peter Obi by blabulu2000: 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
Biodun556:

Oseni Rufai is going to lose all.the reputation that brought him up as the ace journalist...now... The way up is the way down...the earlier he knows that supporting Obi Peter is what brought him up and nothing special about his journalism skill the better for him....

He will.soon become a roadside journalist because
I cannot imagine the way Omo Yiibo will deal with him on Twitter, he wouldn't be able to remember his.name...
I just thank God that I didn't waste my effort to campaign for Peter Obi as a Yoruba Boy. Because all.of.una wey be Yoruba people wey support Obi.peter...no one will be exempted of omo Yiibo sinister agenda start...
Bye, Rufai Oseni...let the bashing begins...

3 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Tackles Peter Obi by Opanka44(m): 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
I'm still looking for where Oseni tackled OBI. He just stated the obvious. Stop creating animosity where there's none please
Re: Rufai Oseni Tackles Peter Obi by ezechi242: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Biodun556:

BIODUN HOW IS THE FAMILY? THE REGIME STILL DEY FAVOUR YOU AND THE FAMILY ...SUFFER HEAD PEOPLE TUFIA grin grin grin grin
Re: Rufai Oseni Tackles Peter Obi by chichar1(f): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
Dear Op if I said, God punish you for this post, believe me that I didn't insult you but I mean it with all my heart. Mtcheeewww!!!!!
Re: Rufai Oseni Tackles Peter Obi by Opolopoopolonio: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
Everyone is leaving pigs... behind cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Horror - Death Toll Rises To 66 In Nigeria Communal Clash ( Children massacred ) / 2015 Elections: How President Jonathan Will Demolish APC!! / Buhari Knows I Am In Daura APC - Pastor Tunde Bakare (read Full Interview)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.