Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) (4926 Views)

Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). / Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) / Nigeria: Fear Grips Benin Residents Over Upsurge In Crime Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) by KwuoteYourFada: 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Why will I cry?

Not everyone has time like you guys

It's "have" not "has"

Maybe you should use that your time to improve your grammar

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) by Omoawoke: 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Even the 2017 figure, Abia State leads.

Using per capita which is a better statistical tool.

Abia State
Population: 2,5000,000
Crime 12,000
Crime rate: 0.5%

Lagos state
Crime: 50,000
Population: 15,000,000
Crime rate: 0.3%

Abia State crime per capita > Lagos State crime per capita.

Even the Lagos crimes, majority are done by the people from the east. From fake drugs to baby factory, arm robbery, vandalism, prostitution.
90% of olosho girls in Lagos are from their sides

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) by Iamgrey5(m): 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

It's "have" not "has"

You're welcome
Exactly, I don't even have the time to cross-check my grammar before posting my comments.

1 Like

Re: States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Abia State
Crime 12,000

Lagos state

Empty 🧠 , since Abia population is 2.5 million what's the total voters registration not minding many refused to be part of the, election, those that registered were about 2. Million, on crime West is the headquarter of crime rate in Nigeria
Re: States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) by paramakina202: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
post=124185755:

It was published last year

Anyway 2017 was when IPOB was very active in Abia state and also the year of infamous python dance operation at Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia.

5 Likes

Re: States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) by Raskimonojendor: 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
post=124186006:

Empty 🧠 , since Abia population is 2.5 million what's the total voters registration not minding many refused to be part of the, election, those that registered were about 2. Million, on crime West is the headquarter of crime rate in Nigeria
See painment.

Anyway, thanks for proving the numbers I needed for my per capita calculations.

When you are jobless from Igbo IPOB terrorist Monday sit at home, you start creating dubious threads all over Nairaland. I don't blame you Sha, better you sit at home than IPOB burst your empty flat skull with AK47 bullet. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) by igwebuike01: 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
coolIt shows there are probably a lot of unscrupulous elements in Lagos who come from other places to engage in unlawful activities.
But you will take credit for hardworking people that came from other places to improve Lagos economy?
Re: States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) by banku: 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
Charity begins at home. You should lead the way and let your states become as attractive as other place you mentioned. Then elect one of the people you tolerate and accommodate to lead you.

That is the time to pocket your hate and beat your chest. Since when have you become Unity Beggars in exchange for the same Lagos that voted for your Presidential candidate

Antiurchins:
runo people is the most Tribalistic ethnic group in the history of Nigeria. They want Igbos to go, yet they want One Nigeria. "Obama, a Kenyan became US President; Kenyans didn’t takeover US. Sunak, an Indian is UK PM; Indians didn’t takeover UK. But if Gbadebo, a Yoruba wins Lagos guber, Igbos will takeover Lagos because he’s married to an Igbo. So, you want Igbos to leave Lagos.
Re: States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) by Kyase(m): 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
post=124184770:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Lagos
shey Abuja is a state here grin grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) by D1official: 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
remove Igbo from Lagos n see a crime free state

Don’t forget d date on d stat compared to now in south east states

I believe u saw how ifeanyi ubah was parading around this morning cos u were locked up by one man in far away Finland
IGBOS are not in Ogun and Osun so why have skull mining not reduced?
Re: States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) by Sharpsharp00123: 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2023
D1official:

IGBOS are not in Ogun and Osun so why have skull mining not reduced?
but u igbos said u develop everywhere so how come u are telling us they are no longer there?

U claim to develop everywhere n still claiming u are not there, Chinedu wetin happen?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) by Occurstaem(m): 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

It's "have" not "has"

You're welcome
Pele oo, Mr Grammarian πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The person you quoted is actually correct.

For your info "everyone" is a singular pronoun and must follow by a singular verb.
"Has" is singular while "have" is plural.
You need the advice more.

3 Likes

Re: States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) by Sweetrosie(f): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
coolIt shows there are probably a lot of unscrupulous elements in Lagos who came from other places to engage in unlawful activities.

Places like ondo and oyo that also topped the chart??
Re: States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) by Occurstaem(m): 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Exactly, I don't even have the time to cross-check my grammar before posting my comments.

You're correct jare. It's "has".
Re: States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) by D1official: 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
but u igbos said u develop everywhere so how come u are telling us they are no longer there?

U claim to develop everywhere n still claiming u are not there, Chinedu wetin happen?
Is Ogun and Osun developed?.
Nawa ooo, you guys should leave ogbomosho and start traveling Abeg.
Re: States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

See painment.

Anyway, thanks for proving the numbers I needed for my per capita calculations.

When you are jobless from Igbo IPOB terrorist Monday sit at home, you start creating dubious threads all over Nairaland. I don't blame you Sha, better you sit at home than IPOB burst your empty flat skull with AK47 bullet. grin
The sit at home only exist in your brain

Re: States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) by Sharpsharp00123: 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
D1official:

Is Ogun and Osun developed?.
Nawa ooo, you guys should leave ogbomosho and start traveling Abeg.
typical Igbo gibberish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) by LikeAking: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
post=124184770:
Lagos

River's State don repent.
Re: States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) by Raskimonojendor: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
post=124187059:

The sit at home only exist in your brain
People have started trickling out towards the close of business hours.

You lots like playing "the ostrich" well. Sticking your head inside sand won't make a problem that exist go away.

It exists in Ifeanyi Ubah's and Soludo's brain too

5 Likes

Re: States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) by Omoawoke: 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

It's "have" not "has"

You're welcome

I can see you are a complete olodo.

Next time shut up and don’t expose your dirty ignorance to the world.
I don’t always criticize people’s English online because I believe we just type and English is just a form of communication. As long as we are understanding one another, grammar is not a test of competency.

But bros, you are a disgrace. That English is the correct one. Everyone is singular and the verb to follow it is β€œhas” must you talk to expose your ignorance and idiocy. Lowly ipob

2 Likes

Re: States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) by Raskimonojendor: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
. Just today:

3 Likes

Re: States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) by Omoawoke: 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
. Just today:

They want to teach Tinubu a lesson.

2 Likes

Re: States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) by Raskimonojendor: 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

They want to teach Tinubu a lesson.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) by TemplarLandry: 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
Why do you masquerade as a female? You're a man. grin
Sweetrosie:

Places like ondo and oyo that also topped the chart??

1 Like

Re: States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) by ribbit: 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Abia State
Crime 12,000

Lagos state

That was even 2017.

The fool brought old fake stats to prove nonsense point.

How bout 2022/2023 where unknown gunmen won't even allow you them to leave their house on Mondays or get killed.

2 Likes

Re: States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) by SenatePresdo(m): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
Yoruba boys in Lagos can be very useless and Toutish aside from their Educated folks.

They can't learn Trade, only cultism and gangbanging upandan.
Re: States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) by Sweetrosie(f): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Why do you masquerade as a female? You're a man. grin

So why are you stalking me? You dey do man?
Re: States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
post=124184770:
Lagos
Lagos' population is over 26 million. The next state on the list barely reaches 3 million. How can we expect them to have the same crime rate? Have you considered per capita statistics?

1 Like

Re: States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) by YorubaNinja: 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
When all Okoro Savages are deported, Lagos crime rate go reduce.

3 Likes

Re: States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) by TemplarLandry: 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
Just wondering what your motive is. A man masquerading as a sweet rosey.
Sweetrosie:

So why are you stalking me? You dey do man?

1 Like

Re: States With Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria (photo) by olawalepopoola: 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
High crime rate is characteristics of every MEGACITIES in the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamawa Speaker Wants Child Rights Act To Lower Maturity Age Below 18 / Boko Haram: An Agenda Against The North, Hausa/fulani And Islam By Aminu Sarki / 2015: Nigeria will collapse if Jonathan fail to win the Presidency- Ifeduba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.