Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

LP Lawyer: INEC Witnesses Ran Away When They Saw Our Boxes Of Evidence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Lawyer: INEC Witnesses Ran Away When They Saw Our Boxes Of Evidence (1130 Views)

Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) / Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials / Ekiti Tribunal: INEC Witnesses Disagree With Fayemi, APC Lawyers Over Altered Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LP Lawyer: INEC Witnesses Ran Away When They Saw Our Boxes Of Evidence by ganisucks(f): 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Today at the PEPT, the witnesses for INEC failed to show up. This was the reaction of the Labour Party team to it.

SEE TWEET BELOW

Re: LP Lawyer: INEC Witnesses Ran Away When They Saw Our Boxes Of Evidence by TemplarLandry: 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
grin
Re: LP Lawyer: INEC Witnesses Ran Away When They Saw Our Boxes Of Evidence by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
In other news, Mahmood Yakubu refused to show up in court today. Agbado boys over to you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP Lawyer: INEC Witnesses Ran Away When They Saw Our Boxes Of Evidence by ganisucks(f): 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
I don't care about the PEPT. My own is those people thinking of becoming ministers. A word of advice, the cabal go open your backside tire. Even if you steal pencil, dem go record am. Dem go so damage your rep ehn, no foreign institution go ever do business with you again.
You saw that Finance minister has gotten a world bank job. That's because na cabal pikin. She did well. But under this illegitimate joke of an abridged administration, cabal go so knack them oraimo cord, ehn, them go tire.

8 Likes

Re: LP Lawyer: INEC Witnesses Ran Away When They Saw Our Boxes Of Evidence by Newton2024: 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
COMPREHENSIVE LEGAL UPDATE - 3/07/2023

Alright, the judges are seated as Justice Tsammani welcomes everyone and believes that we all rested very well. He asks that the spirit of cooperation we have continues.

Representation:
Labour Party - Sen. Datti Baba-Ahmed

INEC - Mrs. May

APC - Odunsanya George represents

Justice Ugo: So you are George, not our type of judge, I guess

Lead Counsel:

Labour Party- SAN Livy Uzoukwu

INEC - SAN AB Mahmoud

Tinubu and Shettima: SAN Olanipekun

APC: SAN LO Fagbemi

INEC’s lawyer, SAN AB Mahmoud, is now up on his feet

INEC: My lord this week is for the defence and we have 3 witnesses to present and we need 3 days but none of our witness is in court and I’m not sure if they are coming because I’ve not spoken to him yet.

That is our unfortunate situation today, and we would like to seek an adjournment until tomorrow

INEC witnesses are missing

SAN Livy is now firing shots

It’s now his turn to shine

SAN Livy: With due respect, my lord, I would have been happier if my learned colleague had been sincere with me and told me earlier about his situation.
Maybe he is afraid of all the boxes we have bringing and the ones in front of him

'The whole courtroom is laughing’

SAN Livy did not object to INEC’s request to adjourn to tomorrow.

Justice Tsammani has adjourned the case to tomorrow

INEC is not ready for Labour Party and Peter Obi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Lawyer: INEC Witnesses Ran Away When They Saw Our Boxes Of Evidence by Newton2024: 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
They don't want to soil their names because of money.

2 Likes

Re: LP Lawyer: INEC Witnesses Ran Away When They Saw Our Boxes Of Evidence by marlow1962(m): 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
Why are you running cheesy

2 Likes

Re: LP Lawyer: INEC Witnesses Ran Away When They Saw Our Boxes Of Evidence by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
Fun fact:

Agbado cronies have viewed this thread and ran away..they should have masturbated here like they do on other threads now

3 Likes

Re: LP Lawyer: INEC Witnesses Ran Away When They Saw Our Boxes Of Evidence by WhisperedNoise: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
INEC thought it's going to be business as usual. Yakubu, the APC stooge, has grains of corn in his pocket.

How does one trade his reputation and credibility? Till Jesus comes, Yakubu can NEVER be associated with honesty. He has smeared his name till the ends of time.

Generations after this will read Nigeria's history and wonder a man decided to sell the presidency of an entire country.

Posterity won't be kind to Yakubu.

5 Likes

Re: LP Lawyer: INEC Witnesses Ran Away When They Saw Our Boxes Of Evidence by EnemyofGod2: 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
grin grin
Re: LP Lawyer: INEC Witnesses Ran Away When They Saw Our Boxes Of Evidence by IVORY2009(m): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Even Tinubu will run grin grin

3 Likes

Re: LP Lawyer: INEC Witnesses Ran Away When They Saw Our Boxes Of Evidence by Cloudflare: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Damn!

I don't know what the election tribunal are still waiting for. The evidence is overwhelming. Obi won the election Clean and clear and should be declared president of Nigeria. The earlier we have a sane president like Obi the better for us all.

However, It's been long since have seen those Tinubu supporters shouting "this govt will favour me and my family". Wetin happen? The narrative don change? The Shege pro Max has just begun

6 Likes

Re: LP Lawyer: INEC Witnesses Ran Away When They Saw Our Boxes Of Evidence by Igwe9(m): 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
lol
Re: LP Lawyer: INEC Witnesses Ran Away When They Saw Our Boxes Of Evidence by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
The shock was unbearable
Re: LP Lawyer: INEC Witnesses Ran Away When They Saw Our Boxes Of Evidence by Cloudflare: 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2023
Rayban25:
In other news, Mahmood Yakubu refused to show up in court today. Agbado boys over to you.

In a sane country, yakubu Mahmood would have long been fired, arrested and sent to jail. The Werey would have been cooling his aßs in prison by now
Re: LP Lawyer: INEC Witnesses Ran Away When They Saw Our Boxes Of Evidence by yarimo(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
ganisucks:
Today at the PEPT, the witnesses for INEC failed to show up. This was the reaction of the Labour Party team to it.

SEE TWEET BELOW

1 Like

Re: LP Lawyer: INEC Witnesses Ran Away When They Saw Our Boxes Of Evidence by Jostoman: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
They are just playing mind game with LP lawyers, it may be one of their strategy, LP and PDP lawyers should remain focus and be watchful.

(1) (Reply)

Count Us Out Of The Thanksgiving Reception For His Excellency / Three Tricycle Riders Who Rode From Lagos To Abuja In Solidarity Cries. / Traits Of Useless Set Of People From Upper Iweka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.