Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,530 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Photos Of President Bola Tinubu With Service Chiefs, NSA, IGP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Bola Tinubu With Service Chiefs, NSA, IGP (1800 Views)

Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / Funds Meant For Arms Purchase ‘Missing’ Under Buratai, Other Service Chiefs -NSA / Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs, NSA Monguno Absent (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of President Bola Tinubu With Service Chiefs, NSA, IGP by abc115: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
Photos of President Bola Tinubu with Service Chiefs, NSA, IGP

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Bola Tinubu With Service Chiefs, NSA, IGP by abc115: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
Re: Photos Of President Bola Tinubu With Service Chiefs, NSA, IGP by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Bola Tinubu With Service Chiefs, NSA, IGP by endsarrrs(f): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
It should have been Peter Obi and the service chiefs.

President Tinubu has added more body weight o

tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Bola Tinubu With Service Chiefs, NSA, IGP by Bidema: 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
I wish them success

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Bola Tinubu With Service Chiefs, NSA, IGP by KUNZEH(m): 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ok
Re: Photos Of President Bola Tinubu With Service Chiefs, NSA, IGP by Brendaniel: 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Political jamboree, same thing Buhari did for 8 years, do meeting and take pictures, government of the pictures, by the pictures and for the pictures, in the end failure....

Well, their political jamboree will Favour me and my family....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Bola Tinubu With Service Chiefs, NSA, IGP by LeoDeKing: 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2023
cheesy
Re: Photos Of President Bola Tinubu With Service Chiefs, NSA, IGP by Opolopoopolonio: 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
Why are some of them holding a staff?
Re: Photos Of President Bola Tinubu With Service Chiefs, NSA, IGP by muykem: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
Highest security decision making in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Bola Tinubu With Service Chiefs, NSA, IGP by BIZNess123(m): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
cool
People thought tinubu will hit the ground running.... instead he hit the ground flying

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Bola Tinubu With Service Chiefs, NSA, IGP by helinues: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
grin

Nice

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Bola Tinubu With Service Chiefs, NSA, IGP by waledeji(m): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
Brendaniel:
Political jamboree, same thing Buhari did for 8 years, do meeting and take pictures, government of the pictures, by the pictures and for the pictures, in the end failure....

Well, their political jamboree will Favour me and my family....
Sit at home will favor me and my family grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Bola Tinubu With Service Chiefs, NSA, IGP by Brendaniel: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
waledeji:
Sit at home will favor me and my family grin grin grin

It will also favour me and my family......

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Bola Tinubu With Service Chiefs, NSA, IGP by yarimo(m): 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Do anyhow and see anyhow

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Bola Tinubu With Service Chiefs, NSA, IGP by Ola9ja23: 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Twuaaaale to our City boy

Pray for positive changes in term of insecurities sagas in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Bola Tinubu With Service Chiefs, NSA, IGP by iHateFraudsters: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
Opolopoopolonio:
Why are some of them holding a staff?

Fashion.

To show they're generals.

Generals with empty brains.
Re: Photos Of President Bola Tinubu With Service Chiefs, NSA, IGP by slimfit1(m): 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2023
The military can't keep producing failure and not expect a change. Its good we have a police NSA in a sane society the police is the most powerful security network. However, why is the vice not present?
Re: Photos Of President Bola Tinubu With Service Chiefs, NSA, IGP by Chizaam2008: 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
While it lasts. . . making memories of failure. . . . .
Re: Photos Of President Bola Tinubu With Service Chiefs, NSA, IGP by IVORY2009(m): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
Obi is coming
Re: Photos Of President Bola Tinubu With Service Chiefs, NSA, IGP by Adurax: 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
Not interested
Re: Photos Of President Bola Tinubu With Service Chiefs, NSA, IGP by Web2020: 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
70 per cent of the service chiefs don't see anything fascinating about Tinubu governments. They feel very unmotivated. Picture don't lie
Re: Photos Of President Bola Tinubu With Service Chiefs, NSA, IGP by Treasure17(m): 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
What's funny cause I don't understand the opening of teeth. Rotten one at that.

(1) (Reply)

PO &LP Final Address Forces Tinubu's Counsel To Reply That Abj 25% Is Compulsory / Abia Belongs To Ibibio / Yar’adua Orders Release Of Seized Lagos Lg Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.